ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.....North Carolina

And again when you talk shit about UNC you provide no proof, opinions can be a bitch huh?
Oh. Ok, so u r saying it is just his opinion. Got it. Nothing to back it up. Wins, head to head. Acc titles?

I guess it's different when you do it. Gotcha.
Huh? So you don’t like facts? I kind of remember you mentioning facts in the past. I guess when they don’t fit your narrative they dont mean anything.

duke played basketball before k got there and the last time I checked those games counted. Eyeroll
I think AU fans got their template of bragging rights from some Duke fans. "It only matters what Pearl has done, AU doesn't have a history prior to Pearl".

It'd be a curious questionnaire to see if fans of either team can name their previous coaches and come close to name a timeline of when they coached. Doesn't have to be exact, but acceptable to being close.

The self centered narcissistic part of me, likes to think Duke fans at least know they made the Final four in '66, and title game '78.

Last edited:
Reactions: AWilli6995
Up taking my 4:30am poo. Hope you guys are having a good day!

He’s AFAMU Jr
do me a solid and go talk to someone else, I don't want to have a dialog with you on a personal note. You know why. remember fan pages? With time I might forgive you, but making fun of dude's son who killed himself is hard to get over. Also the n word, and just over hatred.

I might come around and we can make fun of other people's team, but don't address me.

Reactions: kyjeff1
do me a solid and go talk to someone else, I don't want to have a dialog with you on a personal note. You know why. remember fan pages? With time I might forgive you, but making fun of dude's son who killed himself is hard to get over.
Never happened & you know it.
You have a lot of nerve, coming from someone that faked his own death.

Never happened & you know it.
You have a lot of nerve coming from someone that faked his own death.
See, now you're again talking out your ass. I'll just go ahead and move on. Thanks for bringing that up btw. You got me good, right where it hurts.

Also, I saw dude's fan page. "I can see why he killed himself".

Reactions: Scotty00
You’re the one that brought up some bullshit out of the blue.
You're right, it's my fault, I shouldn't have, but the thought of buddying up with you didn't sit well.

"who buddy ups with a complete POS who does that, and then later makes up wifes"

Be honest on why you made up the wife. my only incentive is nothing.

See, now you're again talking out your ass. I'll just go ahead and move on. Thanks for bringing that up btw. You got me good, right where it hurts.

Also, I saw dude's fan page. "I can see why he killed himself".
You 100% didn’t see it because it was never on there.
Amazing that people pretend to remember that I wrote it but can’t remember his name.

You're right, it's my fault, I shouldn't have, but the thought of buddying up with you didn't sit well.

"who buddy ups with a complete POS who does that, and then later makes up wifes"
Is that what you thought that was???? How cute!!!!
Trust me, the last thing I want is to buddy up to you.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Be honest on why you made up the wife. my only incentive is nothing.
Be honest on why you faked your death years ago

You’re 100% lying. You never read anything on his fan page.
Just admit it & move on.
Look homo, I've been trying to move on. Why would I lie? What do I gain? Why would you lie about having a fake wife? What's to gain.

If you really want to move on, STFU, and quit tagging me with responses. Just get in your corner, hate on UK and Duke and do what you do.

BTW, I know you need the last word, that's the reason your threads go so long. Have at it. Everyone reading this knows where I stand.

For the sake of boring the board, I'll put you on temp timeout. I'm guessing, I won't miss anything other than the same ol drivel.

Last edited:
Look homo, I've been trying to move on. Why would I lie? What do I gain? Why would you lie about having a fake wife? What's to gain.

If you really want to move on, STFU, and quit tagging me with responses. Just get in your corner, hate on UK and Duke and do what you do.

BTW, I know you need the last word, that's the reason your threads go so long. Have at it. Everyone reading this knows where I stand.
I will get the last word. what did you gain by faking your own death?

I will get the last word. what did you gain by faking your own death?
fine,I'll take one last bait, who do you think i was? I dismissed this as nonsense, but curious, who do you think I was? Was I other ppl? I've been open and upfront with ppl here, I talk with many on the phone multiple times a week. Facebook friends with mutiple posters here. Exchanged gifts through the mail. Stayed in their homes. PPL here know my business address. Yet, you know me best b/c I call out your shit.

STFU, and stick with your rolodex of UK hate.

Last edited:
Thought I was on ignore????
I know who you used to be from my RR days years ago.
Let’s just leave it at that.

You claim you know this and that but never provide an answer! Man up for Christ sakes

Or you could just dodge the question like always!!! #LongLiveTeoLaughing

ADVERTISEMENT