ADVERTISEMENT

UF/UK

I'm going against he grain and predicting UF. I think they get hot from 3 and that's the only way they beat UK. Green and Vanderbilt are both expected to play. No excuses.

i bet i can tell ya the score of any basketball game before it begins.

0-0

when is the last time these teams met when they were this low in the rankings?

What's going on with K Allen from Florida? Seems like he got worse from last year. Last year he looked like a budding star, this year he isn't even the best 2 guard anymore on his own team.

What's going on with K Allen from Florida? Seems like he got worse from last year. Last year he looked like a budding star, this year he isn't even the best 2 guard anymore on his own team.

I believe he had 25+ earlier this week.

This UK team is talented but do not yet play as a unit mainly due to inexperience. Their defense breaks down often. They are hurt. Florida has less talent but are very experienced. If Greene can't play then Florida will have the guard advantage.

So I don't know what to expect; however, UK is a force in Lexington. So maybe the Rupp magic will be on their side and hopefully fewer than 35 fouls will be called against the Cats.

I’m going with Florida, UK isn’t a good team and Florida is pretty decent. I still think there is a good chance UK goes to the NIT and after tonight they will be heading that way, especially with their remaining schedule. With a lot of these guys expected back having a year like this isn’t too bad of a thing as I expect the next couple to be great.

As for tonight
Florida 86
UK 74

Don't see us losing simply because we're at home. Rupp will be rocking for the late game against a rival. It'll be close, though.

Cats 81
Florida 76

I want Florida to win to since Duke beat Florida, but I think UK wins at home by 3.

I still think there is a good chance UK goes to the NIT and after tonight they will be heading that way, especially with their remaining schedule.
Thank you, a good laugh to start the day is always appreciated.

Don't see us losing simply because we're at home. Rupp will be rocking for the late game against a rival. It'll be close, though.

Cats 81
Florida 76
0N5cP2.gif

anigif_original-grid-image-18539-1396048981-4.gif

uwBcCT.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28429-1380567545-11.gif

6b42a977ef51955dcd8f43766ab123b7.gif

I’ll say UK by 5.

UF gets it done later in the year in the ODome.

Thank you, a good laugh to start the day is always appreciated.
What did I say that isn’t realistic? Looking at the last 13 games more than six losses is possible. Florida twice, Missouri twice, at A&M, Tennessee, at WVU..... I mean how is losing less than seven of the remaining games not possible?

I think UK takes this one, mostly because they’re bouncing back from a really bad loss, and it’s at home. They deservedly got drug for blowing that lead, and I’m hoping it got their attention.

Getting Green back will be huge too, especially with Vanderbilt playing more minutes.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Allen hasn't needed to assert himself this season because we have a plethora of hot shooting players from inside and outside the arc. He scored well last game but that's because he always takes it up a notch vs his home state Arkansas.

I predict UK by 7 because they are at home. But OTOH, I haven't seen UK play this year so I don't know how good they are and I might be giving them the benefit of the doubt. But if UF continues their mental improvement and keeps up the confidence in shooting and closes tight games down the stretch, then UF can and should win this one.

Kentucky because it's at home.

This team reminds me of that first year with the Harrisons. That team lost nearly every SEC road game but usually took care of business at home.

Dude is wearing a Duke shirt at a UK game. Maybe he just got tickets and isn't thinking about trolling the crowd. Maybe he is. What's your thoughts @Steelers2012 ?

Yeah I saw that on game day... I think he's stunning and brave.
Same, I'm just trolling UL fans. They have a whole twitter account devoted to UK fans at UL games.

Plus you have to a rock star to pull off that hair....and then replace it with another wig.

I’m going with Florida, UK isn’t a good team and Florida is pretty decent. I still think there is a good chance UK goes to the NIT and after tonight they will be heading that way, especially with their remaining schedule. With a lot of these guys expected back having a year like this isn’t too bad of a thing as I expect the next couple to be great.

As for tonight
Florida 86
UK 74
Lol, NIT? They only need 6 more wins to have 20 on the year. They are safely in. Thanks for the laugh.

Cats by 10. Tough place to play unless you can stave off UK runs.

Assuming this is the game thread?

If so wow, I want to marry Mariah Taylor. Or something like that.

Reactions: NotQyteNeo
Same, I'm just trolling UL fans. They have a whole twitter account devoted to UK fans at UL games.

Plus you have to a rock star to pull off that hair....and then replace it with another wig.
You guys have nerds who re watched the game in December to figure out if each foul was in fact a foul, giving a detailed account of what exactly happened in the play. Considering there were like 50 fouls between each team in the game, ‘‘twas quite a bit of homework/needing to eventually get laid due to spending that much time on something so frivolous. Raftards will Raftards doe.

Reactions: rockycard
One thing I can say with absolute certainty - last seasons UK team would absolutely dump truck this seasons UK team.

I really haven't seen any improvement in this team since November, maybe some regression if anything. They certainly aren't trending toward being a tough out in March.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I really haven't seen any improvement in this team since November, maybe some regression if anything. They certainly aren't trending toward being a tough out in March.
There aren’t any superior teams, just about any team has a chance to get hot and make a run.

Reactions: NotQyteNeo
Nice of our Cats to move their second half collapse into the first half tonight. Now they can either wake up and look good, or I can stop watching if they also collapse in the 2nd half. It's a win/win. Well, really it's a win/lose. But at least if it's "lose" I'll have time to tune out and not get stressed watching them at the end of a game.

I love how the announcers keep bringing Zion up during this game.

ADVERTISEMENT