ADVERTISEMENT

UF/UK

Laughing Not sure how you miss that call there. Game was officiated great until the end.

If Florida even plays a B game they win by 12-17 at Rupp. Still take it though.

Man, those were two really good plays by UF. Can't really fault UK with the looks.

This team sucks and has no heart. Had about enough of this crap. Any more games like this and I'm done for the year.

Man, those were two really good plays by UF. Can't really fault UK with the looks.

*Fouls

Don't care. UK deserved to lose this game but refs swallowing their whistle late in the game is garbage. Just like it was against A&M.

Reactions: Quavarius
Way too many turnovers there to end up with a win. UK still not playing hard enough to win big games.

Controversial last play though, wonder if anyone who wrote 10,000 words after the A&M game will show up ITT?

Way too many turnovers there to end up with a win. UK still not playing hard enough to win big games.

Controversial last play though, wonder if anyone who wrote 10,000 words after the A&M game will show up ITT?

Refs swallowed their whistles both times, huh?

As the Kentucky fans have been saying for years when the refs have swallowed their whistles late in Kentucky close wins against Florida, “you can’t make that call late. Let them decide it on the court”.

Amazing everything the Florida basketball program has accomplished since the last time Kentucky beat Florida in football.

Reactions: NotQyteNeo
Life will go on. Kentucky basketball will go on if you decide not to watch anymore this year. It’s not really about you. Do you know that?

Of course it's about me, I'm the one posting my opinion. Same as your posts are all about you. Except unlike you, I'm not being a sanctimonious douche bag about it.

Amazing everything the Florida basketball program has accomplished since the last time Kentucky beat Florida in football.

It really is amazing that by far Florida's best run of success still gives you fewer total wins, National Championships, runner up finishes, Final Four appearances, Elite Eight appearances, NCAA Tournament appearances, SEC regular season titles, SEC Tournament titles, and a losing record against UK.

All I read from UK fans was how this team was gonna be so good by March and that nobody would want to see them in the tourney. Rupp Rafters is hilarious right now. Have fun in another NIT. Rock Chalk Baby!

Reactions: jhmossy
I didn’t complain. UK should have won long, long before the end of regulation.

Just pointing out the inconsistency.

The complaints were they swallowed their whistles in the A&M game and they did in the Florida game. Refs were pretty consistent.

I know you weren't complaining; I was just stating the refs gave and took away a shot at a win for Kentucky at Rupp.

Reactions: Hank_
The complaints were they swallowed their whistles in the A&M game and they did in the Florida game. Refs were pretty consistent.

I know you weren't complaining; I was just stating the refs gave and took away a shot at a win for Kentucky at Rupp.

Even if the refs took away a shot at a win from us, the team doesn't deserve excuses. They didn't do anything to improve their chances at winning. Late half collapses are now a habit. These guys want to play basketball for a living, they should start acting like it.

Even if the refs took away a shot at a win from us, the team doesn't deserve excuses. They didn't do anything to improve their chances at winning. Late half collapses are now a habit. These guys want to play basketball for a living, they should start acting like it.

It happens tho. You guys will be fine, but Cal has his work cut out with this team.

Reactions: NotQyteNeo
It happens tho. You guys will be fine, but Cal has his work cut out with this team.

I'm not sure we'll be fine. I think next year if we don't lose effing everybody again we might have a solid team. I see a lot more of the NIT team in these Cats than the 2014 runner up team.

UK is the all time leader in winning percentage. UK haters get very small windows to come out and celebrate.

:D

We all hate losing. It is fun to see who comes out to celebrate your loss the most. It's fun and lines up hierarchy.

Just having fun, not many can laugh off a January game.

For sure, though I wouldn’t have minded a shot at OT.

UK didn’t deserve to win that one in regulation though, too many turnovers, and shit shot selection.

Once Alexander learns that he should kick once he draws a double team, this team will be more dangerous. Knox will eventually get the hang of spotting up. It just might take another month.

All I read from UK fans was how this team was gonna be so good by March and that nobody would want to see them in the tourney. Rupp Rafters is hilarious right now. Have fun in another NIT. Rock Chalk Baby!

Lol

ADVERTISEMENT