ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn vs Indiana - next Indiana vs Louisville***

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Uconn dealing with injuries. Clingan and Castle. Whats your prediction?

Next up is Louisville. If Indiana loses I will die laughing

Last edited:
I think UConn still wins but it will be close. I know Castle is out. Is Clingan playing?

Whoever loses this game will get to take out their frustration on Kennel Payne’s boys. Ugh

Anyone willing to admit mgbako was way overrated in hs rankings ?

Didn't see it all but saw enough to have a few thoughts.

• UConn just embodies toughness and IU struggled to match it
  • Donovan Clingan clearly still isn't close to 100%. When he is (and Castle comes back), UConn will be salty
  • Kel'El Ware is better than I thought he'd be. The change of scenery has done wonders for him
  • IU has a depth problem. They might get there but there appears to be a clear dropoff after 5-6 guys
  • Pressing your opponent when they've cleared the bench is bush league. I'm pretty sure I saw Dan Hurley look toward Woodson and throw up his hands when he had to call a timeout with 20 seconds left up 20.

• Donovan Clingan clearly still isn't close to 100%. When he is (and Castle comes back), UConn will be salty
  • Kel'El Ware is better than I thought he'd be. The change of scenery has done wonders for him
  • IU has a depth problem. They might get there but there appears to be a clear dropoff after 5-6 guys
  • Pressing your opponent when they've cleared the bench is bush league. I'm pretty sure I saw Dan Hurley look toward Woodson and throw up his hands when he had to call a timeout with 20 seconds left up 20.
I will add that Reneau is playing really well. Had 18 today---played well.

Depth is an issue. Sparks IMO could help down the raod..I expected more from Walker. Gunn is a HUGHE disappointment..I like Cupps.

We are not very good(right now).

Oh, an once again----cannot shoot.

I will add that Reneau is playing really well. Had 18 today---played well.

Depth is an issue. Sparks IMO could help down the raod..I expected more from Walker. Gunn is a HUGHE disappointment..I like Cupps.

We are not very good(right now).

Oh, an once again----cannot shoot.

Gunn had a good game, might be the Hoosiers most tenacious perimeter defender.

His missed two open 3s were big momentum swings, I will give you that was not good.

I agree about the pressing but it’s Hurley.

Brutal loss for the Cards.

They will beat IU tomorrow

Looking forward to the day you no longer able to post about anything cardinal. Your point of view and your hatred of anyone of color is shameful.
So that’s your agenda? You want him to coach Louisville because he’s of color? It sounds like you are the one that is concerned about color, he’s ****ing 6-30!!!!

Looking forward to the day you no longer able to post about anything cardinal. Your point of view and your hatred of anyone of color is shameful.
Btw, Mack was whiter than me and I wanted him gone. Don’t bring up color on me.

Hoosiers trying to lock down the 2024 Clown Team title in week 3. I love that kind of determination.

Indiana losing. Cards fans want to kill each other. UK fans wet dream in this thread
I don’t want to kill Beasley, he just needs to realize that he’s the one that sees Payne’s color, I see the results. Of course I want him to succeed here, but not with it taking 10 years.

As much as I complained about the officials yesterday, we’re getting the positive side of bad calls today.

I don’t want to kill Beasley, he just needs to realize that he’s the one that sees Payne’s color, I see the results. Of course I want him to succeed here, but not with it taking 10 years.
What if Cal planted payne to be there to bury Louisville?

Shakespearian

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
His last 2 games have been waaaaaaaaaaaay better than his previous 35.

Reactions: rockycard
Phewwwww, not only did IU win.... they covered! Thank you, 8 lb 6 oz baby Jesus!

ADVERTISEMENT