2016 2nd round loss
2017 16-17
2018 14-18
2019 16-17
2020 19-12
2021 first round loss
2022 first round loss
2023 Title

They didn't have the benefit of playing in the B-12 for the last 15 years and getting overseeded.

They didn't have the benefit of playing in the B-12 for the last 15 years and getting overseeded.

When I think of an overrated league, I definitely think of one that’s had a different team in the title game in the previous three tourneys.

Not that anyone expects a fan of the shitty SEC to know basketball. 😆

When I think of an overrated league, I definitely think of one that’s had a different team in the title game in the previous three tourneys.

Not that anyone expects a fan of the shitty SEC to know basketball. 😆
Huh?

One would think that having different teams would mean better competition.

Who hits .190 with 30 home runs.

2011 Title
2012 first round loss
2013 no post season
2014 Title
2015 NIT
2016 2nd round loss
2017 16-17
2018 14-18
2019 16-17
2020 19-12
2021 first round loss
2022 first round loss
2023 Title
Excellent analogy.

What I find weird is usually the quality of their opponent in the championship game.

For example, I just looked at UNCs championships. Here is the opponents seed.

Here is uconns.

Fortuitous.

Duke

Kansas
Unknown

Last edited:
This is sour grapes from me, but UConn has two of the most Mickey Mouse championships of all-time. History won’t remember that and shitty UConn fans won’t care. But we can all keep the memory alive. Do your part and make sure the next generation knows that UConn is garbage.

There is no God

This is sour grapes from me, but UConn has two of the most Mickey Mouse championships of all-time. History won’t remember that and shitty UConn fans won’t care. But we can all keep the memory alive. Do your part and make sure the next generation knows that UConn is garbage.

There is no God

Your tears in particular are quite tasty Cuse man. Tyler Olander still has more titles than your coach.

Reactions: Erock-conn
Huh?

One would think that having different teams would mean better competition.

You catch on fast.

KU/Baylor won back to back titles and were arguably the two best teams in the Covid year. TT lost in OT of the title game. K-State reached the Elite 8 twice in the last 5 tourneys. OU went to the final four a little over 5 years ago. Every Big 12 team but Oklahoma St and TCU has been to the Sweet 16 within the last 5 or so tourneys, and 70% of the league has been to the Elite 8 in the last decade or so. 80% if you go back a few more years.

Sounds awful. Now do the SEC.

Your tears in particular are quite tasty Cuse man. Tyler Olander still has more titles than your coach.

Say something nice about UConn:

You guys are the best mid major I’ve ever seen.

Are UConn and Syracuse still considered arch rivals? They don’t even play in the same conference anymore, and the rivalry is a bit too lopsided if you ask me.

There is no God

which ones were “mickey mouse”?

which ones were “mickey mouse”?

This one with the easiest path to the title ever. And the Kemba one. That Kemba team didn’t belong in the tourney and if Syracuse handled its business in the BET and slapped around UConn like we did in the regular season that UConn team would’ve been in the NIT.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
Are UConn and Syracuse still considered arch rivals? They don’t even play in the same conference anymore, and the rivalry is a bit too lopsided if you ask me.

Cuse fans are filled with envy and jealousy towards uconn’s success. Tough to have a rivalry when one school is so far head and shoulders over the other one. With that said, I do wish we still played yearly because i believe it was the 2nd best rivalry in college hoops at one point and the game elevated both programs.

Reactions: Deepelm

The rivalry isn’t lopsided in head to head. It’s incredibly close. UConn has the titles but titles don’t matter for rivalries, unless we’re going by some different rules that haven’t applied to any other rivalry I’m aware of.

Georgetown is Syracuse’s rival. UConn became a rival. They were the little brother for a long time and got good and then got really good.

Cuse fans are filled with envy and jealousy towards uconn’s success. Tough to have a rivalry when one school is so far head and shoulders over the other one. With that said, I do wish we still played yearly because i believe it was the 2nd best rivalry in college hoops at one point and the game elevated both programs.
UConn tends to be scared of Cuse. Not sure if memories of their ass kickings come to mind or what the deal is. It would be weird for a UConn fan who begged to be our rival for decades to say it’s not a rivalry though.

ADVERTISEMENT