ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn is in its own tier now that Purdue and the Cocks lost this week

Didn't even realize Purdue lost.

They have 3 very head scratching losses. Nebraska, Northwestern and now Ohio state. Yikes.

Reactions: JackStorm
Didn't even realize Purdue lost.

They have 3 very head scratching losses. Nebraska, Northwestern and now Ohio state. Yikes.
Yup. They are human just like everyone right now except UConn

Well, we can all agree on one thing…the Cucks are definitely not a top tier team. Never were, and sadly, never will be.

Most likely a players assistant, which is probably a better option than Holtman.
I really thought Holtman would work out there. Had a decent run for a few years but never took advantage of it in March.

Yup. They are human just like everyone right now except UConn
The issue is, everyone keeps saying they are so much better than everyone but UConn. Truth is, they keep showing us that they can lose to anyone, just like most of cbb. They rely on one guy, that doesn’t typically work for 6 straight games in the tournament.

I honestly don't think UConn is head and shoulders better than everyone else either, they're just hiding in a weak conference. Best wins are uNC, Texas and a seriously overrated Marquette team.

I really thought Holtman would work out there. Had a decent run for a few years but never took advantage of it in March.
He runs a vanilla offense and an average defense. There was never anything great that ever came off off his clipboard.
He'll probably be a good assistant somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT