ADVERTISEMENT

UConn >>> "Bluebloods"

No...

Theres a difference in back to back and 6 in 25 years. Unlv was just a great team. Uconn is a great team and program.
Let's play through the tourney first and try and beat teams by 30+ pts margins the entire season.

After the collapse of the Big East, all these guys went to Villanova or UCONN, where they would normally go to other Big East schools.

True, but I doubt Clemson does the deed in the final four if they win tonight, which leaves 1 last opponent for UConn.

Watch it be NC state lol

Nc State Mascot GIF by NC State University

Never seen an episode of Bluebloods. Looks like it's probably just copaganda like Law and Order but they try to make the characters more complex than Law and Order to make it a more interesting serial?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just end the tourney now

They are on a different level. Gonna be 6 titles in 25 years. Insane.
They have their own classification : New Bloods.

Absolutely dominated last 25 years but the program is not steeped in tradition the way a handfull of others are.

Awesome two-year run, but don't forget it took Hurley 5 years to get past the first round.

From what I've heard, UConn's NIL program isn't that competitive. Which makes this even more impressive, but it also makes you wonder how sustainable it is. I heard they had to settle for their 2nd, 3rd and 4th guys. Worked out great for them this time (especially landing Spencer after missing on Timberlake--ugh).

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
UNLV intimidated teams.

Yeah they did, the front line alone with Augmon, Johnson and Ackles was scary.

Augmon took away your best scoring option.
LJ was just unstoppable, 6'5 250 lbs who was strong and he had some bounce.
Ackles was a defensive presence in the middle.

The backcourt of Anthony and Hunt were just as impressive. Hunt was the shooter, Anthony was the PG who can D you up and score when needed.

ADVERTISEMENT