ADVERTISEMENT

Trump

Trump needs to retire and let this country heal
sleep-couple.gif

Is there any doubt that if this had happened to Biden, he’d have been cowering in the fetal position?

That’s after he figured out what happened three days later.

• Haha
Reactions: 1959 and cdbearde
Trump needs to retire and let this country heal
No chance you are being serious.

I hate politics. Never been my cup of tea. But my goodness. Biden was found incompetent to face charges, in a courtroom. But somehow is competent enough to run the most powerful country in the world?

You people are ****ed up.

No chance you are being serious.

I hate politics. Never been my cup of tea. But my goodness. Biden was found incompetent to face charges, in a courtroom. But somehow is competent enough to run the most powerful country in the world?

You people are ****ed up.
"You people"? You mean independent moderates?

For the record, the topic was trump.

What makes you think I support Biden?

Rather than asking you just assumed, so I will help you out

Trump and Biden both need to get out of the way.

The Pubs should have booted the cancer and the Dems should have booted the corpse.

We deserve better than this crap.

How about I do what I want and you get out of the advice giving business? win/win
Okay. Be a miserable whiner.

I know it hurts that on one day, you got disappointed by a 20 year old poor shooter. And then just two days later, the classified docs case against Teflon Don got dropped.

Okay. Be a miserable whiner.

I know it hurts that on one day, you got disappointed by a 20 year old poor shooter. And then just two days later, the classified docs case against Teflon Don got dropped.
Actually, you know nothing, but at least you're holding consistent.

Reactions: Deepelm
Oh come on. When you saw Trump spring up and pump his fist, you screamed in anger.
Why are you trying to incite a political argument when you don't even know my politics? Whatever my political leanings are, you would lose in an argument if you challenged them. Why put yourself through that?

Biden was found incompetent to face charges, in a courtroom.

For your sake, just so you don’t repeat this in the real world, in front of somebody whose opinion you might care about, know that it is not remotely close to being true and borders on insane. If you heard it from somebody else, maybe stop listening to that person. If you read it, there’s a good chance you didn’t understand what you were reading.

Reactions: earsky and Deepelm
Why are you trying to incite a political argument when you don't even know my politics? Whatever my political leanings are, you would lose in an argument if you challenged them. Why put yourself through that?
You haven't denied anything I've said.

Young lady, when you see a thread titled Trump, would you not think it might just be a little political?
Come on now. :cool: 🤣
Of course I knew it was political and said as much first post in it. There are probably 8 political threads on Sound off.

ADVERTISEMENT