ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

Starting to think someone associated with West Virginia has deep pockets. Kerr Kriisa committed recently. Jesse Edwards just entered the portal and already made plans to visit West Virginia this weekend? That seems awfully fast for a visit. Caleb Grill is expected to visit next week

This potential starting lineup for WVU could be a Big 12 contender...

Kerr Kriisa
Caleb Grill
Jose Perez
Tre Mitchell
Jesse Edwards
Good. CBB is a much better place when Huggins has a contender.

It sounds like the Vols are in on Dalton Knecht and JJ Ledlum although Indiana fans very confident too

Starting to think someone associated with West Virginia has deep pockets. Kerr Kriisa committed recently. Jesse Edwards just entered the portal and already made plans to visit West Virginia this weekend? That seems awfully fast for a visit. Caleb Grill is expected to visit next week

This potential starting lineup for WVU could be a Big 12 contender...

Kerr Kriisa
Caleb Grill
Jose Perez
Tre Mitchell
Jesse Edwards

Word on the Cuse board is Jesse was offered low-mid 6 figures to stay. Insiders like to be vague, but a school or a few schools supposedly doubled the offer.

Word on the Cuse board is Jesse was offered low-mid 6 figures to stay. Insiders like to be vague, but a school or a few schools supposedly doubled the offer.

Not surprised. For all of the transfers that have entered the portal, I'd probably have Jesse Edwards in the top 10. He just needs one school to offer a crazy amount, so odds are he'll command close to a half mil.

Would freaking love to have him at Duke. But, I'm hearing our plan A is still DaRon Holmes... even though he's not in the portal.

Heard Creighton was offering Steven Ashworth around 400k. Before NIL, he'd figure to be a BYU lock. He's a heckuva shooter, but that price seems a little steep; hard to imagine anyone outbidding Creighton, if that figure is indeed accurate.

Honestly, Creighton is a school we need to watch out for in the future. They might be able to compete with the blue bloods when it comes to offering lucrative NIL deals. Their boosters/alumni don't have to fund a football team, like most everyone else. They have deep pockets. Scheierman and Kalkbrenner would likely be second round picks, but I'm certain Creighton can offer them enough to greatly minimize the risk of them leaving.

honestly I think it makes sense for every single good player in CBB to enter the portal and let schools have a bidding war for their services. Why wouldn't you do that as a player? It's the smartest move you can make. even if you don't want to leave you should still do it to try and get more money from your current school.

honestly I think it makes sense for every single good player in CBB to enter the portal and let schools have a bidding war for their services. Why wouldn't you do that as a player? It's the smartest move you can make. even if you don't want to leave you should still do it to try and get more money from your current school.

Most people don't think like Jews, which is why we run the world.

Unregulated free agency. That’s the landscape now.

We’re going to see a lot of volatility year-to-year until the transfer and NIL rules are cleaned up.

Unregulated free agency. That’s the landscape now.

We’re going to see a lot of volatility year-to-year until the transfer and NIL rules are cleaned up.
unregulated FA + immature teenagers making decisions = what could possibly go wrong?

Here is my off the wall prediction: Within 5 years we see an instance of a player violently attacking a teammate over an NIL dispute. Not sure if it will be a fist fight or a shooting, but not ruling anything out.

Reactions: tw3301 and brooky03

I'm just trying to imagine the amount of stress that would create for a football coaching staff.

"We have our 25 freshmen commits, but we still have 60 scholarships to fill these next few months! Boosters, we need your donations and sponsorships now!"

Vols getting visit from Dalton Knecht. Have to think that's a good sign for the boys in Orange that he'd come form Colorado

Heard Creighton was offering Steven Ashworth around 400k. Before NIL, he'd figure to be a BYU lock. He's a heckuva shooter, but that price seems a little steep; hard to imagine anyone outbidding Creighton, if that figure is indeed accurate.

Honestly, Creighton is a school we need to watch out for in the future. They might be able to compete with the blue bloods when it comes to offering lucrative NIL deals. Their boosters/alumni don't have to fund a football team, like most everyone else. They have deep pockets. Scheierman and Kalkbrenner would likely be second round picks, but I'm certain Creighton can offer them enough to greatly minimize the risk of them leaving.
That’s great news for the Jays. On the other hand, what on earth is Arizona offering these Creighton players to entice them to leave. I know nothing is official yet, but still…

I doubt it. Maryland is probably in the driver's seat with a couple other northeastern schools in the mix too.
Don’t think those schools can give him 7 figures, AA status and a chance at a championship.

He put up #'s when his PT grew. They had a backcourt shuffle last year. Curbelo had issues I think another was hurt off and on. Can shoot the 3 and if you check his game log I think it will probably show he improved throughout the season. This is a good pickup for you guys
That’s what I figured. Just never watch St. John’s. Highlights look good. We need the athletic upgrade in a big way.

Hunter visiting KU. Game over.
I think it’s probably close to 50/50 between KU/Maryland. KU seems to be in pretty good position for a few guys. I’m thinking a Harrison Ingram commitment may be coming soon. Probably the best replacement for Wilson available.

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK and forsh_21
ADVERTISEMENT