ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

You might be right. Maybe with the most recent addition he’ll exit the portal and head back. After all, what big man wouldn’t want Caleb Love feeding him the ball?
giphy.gif

Knowing that nobody else cares, the women's transfer portal is heating up.

Hailey Van Lith, the top scorer at Louisville and one of the best guards in the country has not only just announced that she's in the transfer portal.....but apparently she is a "do not contact" because she already has decided on where she is going.

Lauren Betts, a former #1 recruit in the nation, has entered the transfer portal and has become a prime target for Iowa, who is looking to replace longtime standout Center Monika Czinano.

The other top target is Aneesah Morrow from DePaul. The 6'1" forward averaged over 21 pts and a nation-leading 13.9 rebounds a game for the Blue Demons, and if not for Betts and Van Lith, would be the highest-sought after transfer in the women's portal.

/csb

How about Houston?! Already received commitments from LJ Cryer (Baylor) and Damian Dunn (Temple). That should help them maintain top 10 status.

Georgetown has snagged Jayden Epps (Illinois) and Dontrez Styles (UNC).

Penn State might have another All-American in the works. Ace Baldwin (VCU) recently committed to PSU - and he was the A-10 POY and Defensive POY.

Tramon Mark (Houston) to Arkansas. They also semi-recently added Keyon Menifield (Washignton).

Oklahoma State's Moussa Cisse is another big name that recently entered the portal.

Reactions: KisteK and TKBray

Hailey Van Lith, the top scorer at Louisville and one of the best guards in the country has not only just announced that she's in the transfer portal.....but apparently she is a "do not contact" because she already has decided on where she is going.

Lauren Betts, a former #1 recruit in the nation, has entered the transfer portal and has become a prime target for Iowa, who is looking to replace longtime standout Center Monika Czinano.

The other top target is Aneesah Morrow from DePaul. The 6'1" forward averaged over 21 pts and a nation-leading 13.9 rebounds a game for the Blue Demons, and if not for Betts and Van Lith, would be the highest-sought after transfer in the women's portal.

/csb
G-A-Y

/csb
I don’t care at such a high level that I ultimately care about how much I don’t care and you’ve essentially ruined my day.

Man, I bet things are all unicorns and rainbows over at THR today. I am sure this guy is now the second coming of MJ and will lead the cheaters to the promise land.

It's good that you're concerned but I wouldn't expect anything else.

Round of 32 or bust.
With next year's roster if Fran pulls that off he should be NCOTY regardless of what anyone else does.

Hurley could have UConn go 36-0 and win every game by 28 points and it still wouldn't be as impressive a feat as Fran taking our current dog sh** roster to the Round of 32...............true story btw.

With next year's roster if Fran pulls that off he should be NCOTY regardless of what anyone else does.

Hurley could have UConn go 36-0 and win every game by 28 points and it still wouldn't be as impressive a feat as Fran taking our current dog sh** roster to the Round of 32...............true story btw.
Fran had my vote for NCOTY this year. That move he pulled in the MSU game where he used the entire time out to stare down the ref from 3 feet away with his team down 13 and 1:30 left in the game was probably the most genius coaching move ever seen since a drunk Dennis Hopper told the boys on Hickory High to run the picket fence play and "don't get caught watching the paint dry."

Hearing that KU's pushing all their chips in on Dickinson.

Did Abmas regress? He was great during their tourney run a few years ago. Averaged about 27 ppg against Arkansas, Florida and Ohio St, and was pretty efficient. This year, he was 1-13 with 3 pts vs Houston and 4-15 vs Duke.

You do understand that recruiting is at least part of his job right?

Did Abmas regress? He was great during their tourney run a few years ago. Averaged about 27 ppg against Arkansas, Florida and Ohio St, and was pretty efficient. This year, he was 1-13 with 3 pts vs Houston and 4-15 vs Duke.

It's hard to bet against a 3x HM All-American, but he truly looked like dog sh*t against us. Poor shot selection, clumsy with the ball, got torched by Roach off the bounce multiple times. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but I was highly unimpressed with his effort in the Round of 64 matchup.

Starting to think someone associated with West Virginia has deep pockets. Kerr Kriisa committed recently. Jesse Edwards just entered the portal and already made plans to visit West Virginia this weekend? That seems awfully fast for a visit. Caleb Grill is expected to visit next week

This potential starting lineup for WVU could be a Big 12 contender...

Kerr Kriisa
Caleb Grill
Jose Perez
Tre Mitchell
Jesse Edwards

Florida fans it this a Gator UT battle for Tylor Perry. Dude may be the best player in the portal

Florida also got Wayne Clayton Jr from Iona. A lot of smoke they lead for Abmas as well. they trying to build a championship roster down in Gainesville?

ADVERTISEMENT