ADVERTISEMENT

Trae Young appreciation thread

Bumping this thread cause I still appreciate you Trae!!

Anyone else see the game last night? 35 points on efficient shooting to go along with 11 apples and 1 turnover.

Like I said all spring, he's going to have an easier time scoring in the NBA than in college. he's no longer facing double teams every time he crosses half court and he actually has some teammates who can take some pressure off him.

I've watched all his games this year and last year. He's already gotten way more wide open looks from 3 this year in 3 games than he got all of last season. Not an exaggeration.

And last night he make Sexton look like a career G leaguer.

so I took the plunge yesterday and went and saw Trae play vs the Bulls. Was convinced that something would happen to ruin it for me, but was sure it would be along the lines of Trae playing bad or Trae not getting a lot of playing time after the OT game the other night or even an injury. Didn't expect the ejection.

As soon as he was ejected me and the wife grabbed our coats and left. And then to get home and see the replays and see just how BS the ejection was really upset me. I doubt I'll be dropping $300 all in to attend another NBA game anytime soon.

But at least Trae played great in the limited minutes I got to see him. He was well on his way to unleashing another 30+ point game on Kris Dunn's head.

He has improved his play quite a bit over the last 4-6 weeks. I still need to see him sustain it going forward , because he is still small , not very good at defense , and is still just shooting 41% and 33% from the field and 3 despite the hot stretch. Which prior to this hot streak he was shooting like 38% and 28%

ADVERTISEMENT