ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Izzo in March…

Not sure why people think Izzo is all great in March. He was miles below Roy.
Roy routinely choked in March at KU. Will give him credit for his unc days though. Auburn did beat the shit out of him once in March also

8 final 4’s man. Imagine what he could do with cal’s talent
Recruiting is part of coaching... and Izzo has had plenty of stud teams loaded with 5*s he has underachieved with.

Izzo - 1 title in 28 years as a power conference coach.
Cal - 1 title in 14 years as a power conference coach.

He sucks ass as an X's and O's coach, which makes it even that more embarrassing that he beat Pearl's ass by 32 with a shit team.
Nah. God won’t let auburn play a good game in rupp. That’s not cal. That’s just basketball gods. You beat pearl by 30 the year we went to the final 4 also. And that was when we were fully healthy. Then we beat you without our best player in elite 8.

Umm, it's 23 years and MSU has won 2 in the last 44.

Still the only school to win multiple national titles in football, basketball and hockey.
Oh man.... you're a Michigan State fan and don't even realize this is Izzo's 28th season as their head coach and he has won 1 title? That's embarrassing....

Recruiting is part of coaching... and Izzo has had plenty of stud teams loaded with 5*s he has underachieved with.

Izzo - 1 title in 28 years as a power conference coach.
Cal - 1 title in 14 years as a power conference coach.
Lol. You're a 🤡.

Michigan State’s actually my 2nd favorite team.

Izzo just sent you a reminder that he still runs your little Mickey Mouse league. But you shouldn’t have needed it, because I already told you.

Dude, I told you they would win. For fvck sake, listen to me man.

Take your life savings and go to DraftKings, everytime I speak

I note that no SEC team has won multi Nattys in basketball, football and baseball anyway.

Only Florida has even won more than 2 in basketball and football. LSU, bless their hearts, has multis in football and baseball.

In fact, only Florida has won a Natty in 3 of the 4. They've won one in baseball.

Even Michigan has won a baseball Natty. So they've won at least one in 4 sports. All 4 of the ones mentioned here.

The point is....win multiple Nattys in 3 of the 4. Michigan State still owns that one.

• Love
Reactions: rdgtr
I note that no SEC team has won multi Nattys in basketball, football and baseball anyway.

Only Florida has even won more than 2 in basketball and football. LSU, bless their hearts, has multis in football and baseball.

The point is....win multiple Nattys in 3 of the 4. Michigan State still owns that one.
Hockey is not relevant. It’s a bunch of no names schools that play no other sports and then big ten schools. Michigan st. Hasn’t won a football title in like 60 plus years. Florida is probably the best overall athletic department in the country. Have won baseball, football, and basketball all in the last 20 years

Reactions: rdgtr
Dude, I told you they would win. For fvck sake, listen to me man.

Take your life savings and go to DraftKings, everytime I speak

I’d like to believe you, Wee Man, I really would. But your track record is slightly dubious.

Hockey is not relevant. It’s a bunch of no names schools that play no other sports and then big ten schools. Michigan st. Hasn’t won a football title in like 60 plus years. Florida is probably the best overall athletic department in the country. Have won baseball, football, and basketball all in the last 20 years
Michigan State is not in Florida's league when it comes to titles. It's not a great program in any of the main sports these days. However, it, for the most part, doesn't cheat. It has a legacy of being a national power for most of the 50's and 60's in football. It's had just 2 basketball coaches over the last 46 years and 2 national championships. It's been a hockey power in the past and is trying to bring it back. Baseball in the cold B1G is hard to compete in. For the SEC it's hockey. They won't play in that arena. They cancel each other out.

I'm content to be associated with the program that from time to time....nobody wants to play. F the SEC. F Michigan. F Notre Dame. I can't wait to host UCLA and USC in East Lansing. F them too.

Last edited:
Izzo is a phenomenal coach, but it's funny how luck works. If Kenyon Martin doesn't break his leg he has zero titles.

Izzo is a phenomenal coach, but it's funny how luck works. If Kenyon Martin doesn't break his leg he has zero titles.
You're so right. But then, them's the breaks. OTOH, we did kick Larry Bird's ass.

Even I’d disagree with this. 99-2000 MSU was a beast. I don’t think anyone was beating them in March that year

Even I’d disagree with this. 99-2000 MSU was a beast. I don’t think anyone was beating them in March that year

UC was the #1 team for the majority of the year before Martin broke his leg. Martin was the NPOY I believe.

I'm not taking anything away from Izzo though. He's a HOF guy, just funny how luck works sometimes.

UC was the #1 team for the majority of the year before Martin broke his leg. Martin was the NPOY I believe.

I'm not taking anything away from Izzo though. He's a HOF guy, just funny how luck works sometimes.

Wasn’t UNC #1 in 2012 before losing their PG?

Wasn’t UNC #1 in 2012 before losing their PG?

They were never ranked #1 again after UK beat them. Good try though.

Scratch that, they lost their #1 ranking before UK beat them. The best team won the title in 2012.

ADVERTISEMENT