ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Crean and UGA

Nope, only 4 states over. SmokinSmile In your defense, it does border a state that borders a state that borders a state that borders Georgia.
Actually in my defense, I n3ver said a bordering state. I said, surrounding. It's like I chose Maine or something. Dear Lord.

You should have said Indiana. They’re closer to Georgia than Texas is.
Well, I mean Indiana to me, being in the northern part ( of the country), isn't a surrounding state. Jesus you'd think I'd said Cali or something.

Well, I mean Indiana to me, being in the northern part ( of the country), isn't a surrounding state. Jesus you'd think I'd said Cali or something.
Welllllll, southern Indiana to northern Georgia is only about 200 miles as the crow flies. Western Georgia to eastern TX is about 500. Winking

Parts of Texas are closer to California than they are to Dallas. So there’s that.
Crean will be fine as long as you don’t expect them to play any defense.
Bringing back iu to respectability is easy. Iu owns the state media. Bringing them back to blue blood level not so easy.

hPsYAPN.jpg

There's a lot of talent in Georgia. He'll get his share. Plus surriunding states like Texas, Florida, etc, etc..His offense can be entertaining. And lethal. But his defense? Meh, close your eyes there brother. I think he'll have you guys competing in the Top 4-5 in the SEC. Pushing the enevelpoe here and there for a title(SEC). Probably get a few SW16 runs as well. But TBH, I wouldn't expect more than that. He's to inconsistent in his recruiting; all over the board with it. He chases the "diamond in the rough" type of player waaaay to often. But I think overall, he'll keep UGA competitive.
That is UGAs ceiling anyway. I will happily take that over the abominations that were Dennis Felton and Mark Fvcking Fox. Total imbeciles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT