ADVERTISEMENT

Titles You'd Assign to Fellow Posters

@coryfly most likely to give you a couch to sleep on after puking on the carpet

@UL_1986 most likely to give gummy bears made of pot

@IUfanBorden most likely to give you a bible while fornicating with your wife

@schoonerwest most likely to have good bourbon selection and go to sleep by 10

@hailtoyourvictor most likely to get drugs from bum on the street

@SNU0821 most likely to give solid stock top and disappear

@lurkeraspect84 most likely to watch you have sex with your wife and share picture on Instagram. Will give likes

@lurkeraspect84 most likely to watch you have sex with your wife and share picture on Instagram. Will give likes
Anyone who will laugh at my expense is ok by me.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Every hobbit I ever hooked up with was a 10.

tenor.gif

Lots of truth to the 10:00 thing. Even on vacation I’m usually down no later than 11:00.

Reactions: bkingUK
Whenever I get drunk I refuse to look at my phone until about noon fearing the damage I caused the night before. That might make me an alcoholic. Not sure. But I woke up with Windows avatar and that post. Could’ve done worse I guess.

Whenever I get drunk I refuse to look at my phone until about noon fearing the damage I caused the night before. That might make me an alcoholic. Not sure. But I woke up with Windows avatar and that post. Could’ve done worse I guess.
Laughing I cringe a bit when I log on and see I have 15 alerts.

Reactions: bkingUK

Gummies are accurate

Lots of truth to the 10:00 thing. Even on vacation I’m usually down no later than 11:00.
If I went to bed @ 10pm, I'd be up @ 2. I wish I could sleep longer. I'd give almost anything to sleep longer. Even on here, If I go to sleep ~midnight,I'm posting around 4 in the morning. If i'm able to go to sleep (please god) in the next hour or so, I'll be back up before 8. 5 hours is basically max, but 4 is more accurate.

*Also, I don't if it plays into me not sleeping long, but I dream constantly. It's funny, I will lay down the next night, and without thinking of my previous nights dreams all day, they come flooding back as soon as my head his the pillow. I'm very familiar with made up places in some dream world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall2Boogie
If I went to bed @ 10pm, I'd be up @ 2. I wish I could sleep longer. I'd give almost anything to sleep longer. Even on here, If I go to sleep ~midnight,I'm posting around 4 in the morning. If i'm able to go to sleep (please god) in the next hour or so, I'll be back up before 8. 5 hours is basically max, but 4 is more accurate.

*Also, I don't if it plays into me not sleeping long, but I dream constantly. It's funny, I will lay down the next night, and with thinking of my previous nights dreams all day, they come flooding back as soon as my head his the pillow. I'm very familiar with made up places in some dream world.
Always had the same problem. I can’t sleep for shit anymore.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Always had the same problem. I can’t sleep for shit anymore.
I'm 44 and my Mom still tells stories about how hard I was a child due to not sleeping. I'd be building couch cushion forts at 3 in the morning all by myself. She probably glad I eventually found masterbation in my teens. I guess that's when I started trying to be quiet.

It's been said multiple times ppl sleep 1/3rd of their life away. I'm probably more like 1/4, but not by choice.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie

*Also, I don't if it plays into me not sleeping long, but I dream constantly. It's funny, I will lay down the next night, and without thinking of my previous nights dreams all day, they come flooding back as soon as my head his the pillow. I'm very familiar with made up places in some dream world.
Then there's nights like last night. Where I just couldn't fall asleep and have too much to do on Sunday to go to sleep now. I'll just stay up and hope to sleep tonight. Bummer.

I drank, ate and watched tv and still couldn't sleep. I will not go to the doctor and be prescribed anything. Weed, ambien, etc can all go f^themselves.

*It can be extremely miserable.

Last edited:
Then there's nights like last night. Where I just couldn't fall asleep and have too much to do on Sunday to go to sleep now. I'll just stay up and hope to sleep tonight. Bummer.

I drank, ate and watched tv and still couldn't sleep. I will not go to the doctor and be prescribed anything. Weed, ambien, etc can all go f^themselves.

Shit, I take Tylenol to try and sleep. Its always been a pain in the ass for me

Shit, I take Tylenol to try and sleep. Its always been a pain in the ass for me
Tylenol gives me restless legs for some reason. I'm about to lay down and try again,but the wife is wanting to go clothes shopping in Jonesboro and they close in 8 hours. :(

Try taking melatonin. Also you should try going to a doctor. Not getting enough sleep is linked to early dementia and is just very unhealthy in general. Do you think you have insomnia?

Get your thyroid checked
Thank me later!

My problem sleeping is the that I never want to go to sleep

Here too. I can fall asleep easy but I look at going to bed as closing the book on a day. I didn’t mind it when I worked 2nd shift but there’s something that bothers me about closing the on a day knowing the next thing I’m going to be conscious about is how much I hate having to waking up and (in the morning for work).

Try taking melatonin. Also you should try going to a doctor. Not getting enough sleep is linked to early dementia and is just very unhealthy in general. Do you think you have insomnia?
Thought about CBD oil, been reading about it. It doesn't need to be described and I can still pass insurance drug test.

I don't think it's anything due to health because I visit the doctor regularly and they take blood test each time.

I did wake up this morning with broken blood vessel in my left eye. It's looks like someone got punched (iris to tear duct is red, red. Apparently I rubbed my eyes too hard last night in my sleep.

Sounds like you fret over tasks you'll have to do later. One might suggest writing down your tasks or worries in a journal. This would be a way of transferring them to the paper and freeing up your mind to unwind and relax.

Sounds like you fret over tasks you'll have to do later. One might suggest writing down your tasks or worries in a journal. This would be a way of transferring them to the paper and freeing up your mind to unwind and relax.
herbal tea seems to be my elixor. chamill or however ppl spell it seems to work best.

Reactions: della
I have trouble sleeping as well. My biggest problem is I can’t sleep unless I’m on one side or the other. Can’t sleep on my back or stomach for whatever reason. And as I’m getting older, I’ll wake up and my shoulder/collarbone will hurt on all day on whichever side I slept on the night before.

And I’ll take gummies, ambien, ANYTHING to sleep. I don’t drink though, can’t act right.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT