ADVERTISEMENT

Titles You'd Assign to Fellow Posters

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
@hailtoyourvictor inspired this idea . . . what "title" would you bestow upon your fellow posters? I was telling Hail in another thread that I see him as "the guy who will hand someone some merciless burns in a disagreement". I love 'em!

So, tag your fellow posters as you see them; "__X___; the guy who . . . ".

Last edited:
@JimboBBN; the guy you'd most enjoy having a beer with. No bad times.

@IUfanBorden ; the guy most likely to get fired up first. Lots of passion.

@UL_1986; the guy with the best arsenal of condescending names for people. "Little guy, Chief"

@lurkeraspect84 ; The guy who keeps it rolling around here. When it's moving slow he always has good interjections.

Last edited:
@LetsGoDuke301 the most likely to get stabbed by a felon

@denniden the most likely to skip meeting Coach K to play golf with Roy and MJ

@schoonerwest the guy most likely to make his wife enraged because he’s so sensible

@jhmossy the most likely to get caught soliciting a prostitute.

@coryfly the best likely to keep future muffed victims in his basement while calming watching UNC play basketball

@IUfanBorden the most likely to bathe in milk after a hot game behind the plate

@hailtoyourvictor the most likely to get accused of inappropriate touching of female (or male) patients

@LetsGoDuke301 the most likely to get stabbed by a felon

@denniden the most likely to skip meeting Coach K to play golf with Roy and MJ

@schoonerwest the guy most likely to make his wife enraged because he’s so sensible

@jhmossy the most likely to get caught soliciting a prostitute.

@coryfly the best likely to keep future muffed victims in his basement while calming watching UNC play basketball

@IUfanBorden the most likely to bathe in milk after a hot game behind the plate

@hailtoyourvictor the most likely to get accused of inappropriate touching of female (or male) patients
Roy plays at a place I was going through a PGA apprenticeship at a bunch of years ago. Over in Letgodukes neck of the woods. I would absolutely skip a meeting with K to golf with MJ and Roy.

@bMORE607 ; The guy with the darkest, most-inappropriate sense of humor. I've loved every minute of it!

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT