ADVERTISEMENT

Titles You'd Assign to Fellow Posters

tenor.gif
I love that series.

for those that don't know....

they have dozens if not hundreds of celebrities being asked questions while their mouth is on fire. click link then search...well you know what to do.

^didn't mean to link it at a time.

Last edited:
Which one? Also, who was the guy that got banned a couple of seasons ago that everyone swears is Cat Incognito?

Hell, I can't even remember what his name was. He lives in Nashville I think tough. I'm sure someone else will chime in with his name.

@dragonhawk1855 is easy. He is the guy whose asleep at Thanksgiving who yells at relatives for changing the channel and immediately goes back to sleep.

Idk why, but I always envisioned @hawkit3113 as the guy who shows up at a family gathering with a 30 pack and proclaims "The party has finally arrived."
not even close, to busy with the grand kids to sleep and the older [kids] son in law and 2nd oldest son take control of the TV and watch the NFL games. I am old enough to enjoy the Grand kids and with the Great Grandchild that was born Sept 1st HE will take up most of my time [barring Great grandma and grandma taking possession of him and not sharing]:p

@LetsGoDuke301 the most likely to get stabbed by a felon

@denniden the most likely to skip meeting Coach K to play golf with Roy and MJ

@schoonerwest the guy most likely to make his wife enraged because he’s so sensible

@jhmossy the most likely to get caught soliciting a prostitute.

@coryfly the best likely to keep future muffed victims in his basement while calming watching UNC play basketball

@IUfanBorden the most likely to bathe in milk after a hot game behind the plate

@hailtoyourvictor the most likely to get accused of inappropriate touching of female (or male) patients
Is that the impression I give off here? Sensitivity? I’ll have you know I just banged (I mean made love to) my wife with the curtains wide open (they can’t see in) in our suite here at the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas.

@IUfanBorden definitely does weird shit with milk though.

Is that the impression I give off here? Sensitivity? I’ll have you know I just banged (I mean made love to) my wife with the curtains wide open (they can’t see in) in our suite here at the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas.

[B]@IUfanBorden[/B] definitely does weird shit with milk though.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT