ADVERTISEMENT

The SECT

Your playing Vanderbilt Kevin, that’s like an extra bye but you get the rust off.
chinese_dragon_colored_sketch_by_m34n13.png

Auburn University has left the SEC, left alabama and moved to the Philippines. Btw, they have dropped tigers in lieu of Dragons.

Reactions: Montana81
Cal gives a little too much credit sometimes. At halftime says Vandy is playing as well as anyone in the country right now. OK Cal, let's not get too crazy. 😆

Reactions: rockycard
I think the vandy player jumped into the uk defender but the refs clearly blew the whistle for a shot clock violation and let uk score the runaway lay in. That was weird. Gave uk the points, the tech freebies, and the ball

I mean, tucky was probably winning this game anyways... but how do the officials miss that call lol... and I guess I've never really paid attention to it before but tucky gets away with absolute murder on the boards. Going to be tough for anyone to beat.

Bring it on, Vols. Let’s settle this shit
Do you think tucky has a chance now that Kennedy Chandler clearly won't be 100%? Or do you still think the #2 seed will probably pull out the victory like they should.

What happened in that game? I just see a bunch of people on Twitter saying the refs screwed Vandy in some way. Something about a three pointer.

Regardless, I'm a big Stack guy. I think he is going to be a star eventually.

What happened in that game? I just see a bunch of people on Twitter saying the refs screwed Vandy in some way. Something about a three pointer.
Toppin was out of bounds. UK was up 4 with 18 seconds to go. It ended up being UK's ball. UK then went up 6.

ADVERTISEMENT