ADVERTISEMENT

The SECT

beetlejuice-repeat.gif

@AuHoosier420 since you’ve been called by a few but not yet tagged.

After using my detective skills to look closer at the images the poles in each photo are the same one (distinctive markings) so either the images are superimposed or it's a digital billboard. Probably fake.
I'ld say faked too. All the images are the same angle and the poles are identical except for the shading, background and Aub images.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I'ld say faked too. All the images are the same angle and the poles are identical except for the shading, background and Aub images.
Now that you mention it, they are definitely fake. Same pole from same angle but one of the pics has trees in it to make it appear they are in different locations. LOL @ Auburn for sucking at photoshop. Someone that Twats should hit them up and call them out. That is hilarious. @lurkeraspect84

This is why I love the “fly by” fans! Talk shit and then when you get humbled you disappear!😂

Really don't think Arkansas played well...I just think Arkansas finally got bad LSU. LSU's offense in the second half was put your head down and throw up a wild shot in the hopes the ref calls something.

A&M, IMO, is actually a pretty good matchup against Arkansas. Athletic guards, up-tempo, and a physical athletic big. Should be a good one. Arkansas almost blew a late lead against A&M a few weeks ago at home.

A&M could cement their case for the NCAAT...not sure if they're in with a win...but it's a much harder conversation.

Really don't think Arkansas played well...I just think Arkansas finally got bad LSU. LSU's offense in the second half was put your head down and throw up a wild shot in the hopes the ref calls something.

A&M, IMO, is actually a pretty good matchup against Arkansas. Athletic guards, up-tempo, and a physical athletic big. Should be a good one. Arkansas almost blew a late lead against A&M a few weeks ago at home.

A&M could cement their case for the NCAAT...not sure if they're in with a win...but it's a much harder conversation.
Wasn’t a great game, but LSU fouls a lot. Just looked it up and they are 325 of 350 teams in fouls. Reminds me of Arkansas under Nolan. They take a lot of chances and if it’s called even, they can beat anyone. Need some shooters to get hot to have a chance in the NCAA tourney.

I think Arkansas is as good as anyone right now defensively, but they tend to play to the level of their opponent offensively, IMO. I think if toney, lykes, and Umude can be consistent, they can beat anyone, but they haven’t shown that. Yet.

They should go for LeVelle Moton. He used to be mentioned more, but the last few years weren’t his best. Still, I think the guy can coach.

I believe the Vols nailed down that 3 seed with that win tonight. But we got more business to take care of and I hope its against UK

Bruce Pearl saying Auburn is better than Texas A&M right after losing to Texas A&M is such a Bruce Pearl thing to say. 😆

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT