ADVERTISEMENT

The SECT

Remember that well. Told a buddy today after the UK win that it reminded me of the 08 UGA run in the SEC tourney! Good stuff
Dave Bliss. He stood out to me that tournament. He was a brute. One of those guys that's easy to hate. 😆 Sundiata Gaines was on that squad too. That dude always seemed to carve up UK when they played. It was almost Devan Downey-like.

I actually watched 44 hit the buzzer beater for uk, then flipped it over to tulsa/ucf with under a min left and seen a half court buzzer beater for the win by tulsa.

Back to 44, i really didnt realize they let trans athletes play college basketball 😉
She would beat your ass!😂

That is true. You don't have an opinion on who would be favored on a neutral floor?
I would be more interested in who would win on a neutral floor and I think it would be 50/50. UT Bigs have steadily improved as the year has gone on and UK's health would be a concern for them.

Bottom line is the most motivated team and or the luckiest team would win it. IMO.

Funny you mention her (Dre'una Edwards). When I lived in Vegas I stopped in a Dunkin' to get a coffee and I was wearing UK gear as I always do. The guy taking my order was like "Go Cats!". He was telling me his BROTHER plays for UK. It was her.
FIFY... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
The 'Dores laid waste to the Dawgs last night and position themselves for a run. Missouri likewise.

Tennessee will find out today who as all eyes turn to todays matchups!

The 'Dores laid waste to the Dawgs last night and position themselves for a run. Missouri likewise.

Tennessee will find out today who as all eyes turn to todays matchups!
I think Mizzou was a demoralized team with Crean as a lame duck.

Reactions: mikeinknoxville
I wish the Vols were playing bama instead of MSU. I think MSU would be easier, but I hate to miss a chance to kick bama's ass. Now the only way to play them is if they beat UK and that would mean we would miss out of a chance to kick the Cats ass again.:confused:

Reactions: mikeinknoxville
I wish the Vols were playing bama instead of MSU. I think MSU would be easier, but I hate to miss a chance to kick bama's ass. Now the only way to play them is if they beat UK and that would mean we would miss out of a chance to kick the Cats ass again.:confused:

Bama hit 14 threes against us in rupp and we were down two starting guards and still slapped them with a 46-17 run in the middle of the game.

If they weren’t beating us then, they’re not beating us. We’re just a bad matchup for them.

That said i’m not sure they beat vanderbilt. Vanderbilt lost a bunch of close games and are finally healthy. Bama’s going in slumping having lost their last two.

The line opened bama -5.5. that’s an easy bet for vandy to cover. i’d be tempted to take vandy straight up right now.

Reactions: WarEagle2727
Bama hit 14 threes against us in rupp and we were down two starting guards and still slapped them with a 46-17 run in the middle of the game.

If they weren’t beating us then, they’re not beating us. We’re just a bad matchup for them.

That said i’m not sure they beat vanderbilt. Vanderbilt lost a bunch of close games and are finally healthy. Bama’s going in slumping having lost their last two.

The line opened bama -5.5. that’s an easy bet for vandy to cover. i’d be tempted to take vandy straight up right now.
I think bama smokes vandy and then who knows what they do with y'all. bama has shown they can beat anyone on a given night.

I think bama smokes vandy and then who knows what they do with y'all. bama has shown they can beat anyone on a given night.

You’re gonna have to go through us whether you like it or not.

VksbyZ.gif

Pippen Jr gets this years SEC Grant Williams plot armor award.

You can’t look at him without getting whistled. he has 17 points on 2-15 shooting. 12-16 at the free throw line though.

Bama has 21 fouls and Pippen jr has probably drawn a dozen of them. not sure how nate oates hasn’t lost his mind yet.

Pippen Jr gets this years SEC Grant Williams plot armor award.

You can’t look at him without getting whistled. he has 17 points on 2-15 shooting. 12-16 at the free throw line though.

Bama has 21 fouls and Pippen jr has probably drawn a dozen of them. not sure how nate oates hasn’t lost his mind yet.
Looks like I was wrong on that.

Vandy will make our game ugly but they can’t shoot like Alabama can. I’ll definitely take the results. Mississippi State looked impressive yesterday, maybe they can give Tennessee a run for their money. Although I feel like the only high seed today with a real chance of losing is Arkansas

Vandy will make our game ugly but they can’t shoot like Alabama can. I’ll definitely take the results. Mississippi State looked impressive yesterday, maybe they can give Tennessee a run for their money. Although I feel like the only high seed today with a real chance of losing is Arkansas
I actually only see UK as having an easy road to the next round. I'll be scared from here on out.

ADVERTISEMENT