ADVERTISEMENT

The Officially Unofficial Scotty vs. Della Thread

5bj7ib.jpg

What point would that be? Let me guess, you’re gonna dodge that one to right? Just like how you was gonna tell me how you proved me wrong. This is what you do and will continue to do, when people put you on the spot you duck and hide.

What point would that be? Let me guess, you’re gonna dodge that one to right? Just like how you was gonna tell me how you proved me wrong. This is what you do and will continue to do, when people put you on the spot you duck and hide.
It's what I have said in the thread. Furthermore, why would you be putting me on the spot? I have done nothing to you.

It's what I have said in the thread. Furthermore, why would you be putting me on the spot? I have done nothing to you.
Why are you such a victim? You said I wouldn’t admit that I was wrong so I’m asking you what I was wrong about? This is all in fun why do you take it so serious?

You’ve not said anything in this thread except that I wouldn’t admit that I was wrong so I wanna know what I was wrong about? Am I putting you in the spot because you can’t tell me what I was wrong about?

Why are you such a victim? You said I wouldn’t admit that I was wrong so I’m asking you what I was wrong about? This is all in fun why do you take it so serious?
It's not fun. I have posters thinking I'm going after UK every time I post and I don't do that. I've got a MOD raising hell over it and that is not what I'm about. So, there it is.

That still doesn’t answer my question. You say I do this and that but when I ask you to prove it you run and hide. Tell me this, if it’s not something you do then why do I question/come at you so much and not other posters? I told you, I really do like you and I like to aggravate you in a friendly way but you honestly do say some stuff that’s just (in a nice way) dumb. You throw back handed comments a lot as well and none of that bothers me. What bothers me is that you act like you don’t. Just own that shit because it’s obvious to everybody else.

That still doesn’t answer my question. You say I do this and that but when I ask you to prove it you run and hide. Tell me this, if it’s not something you do then why do I question/come at you so much and not other posters? I told you, I really do like you and I like to aggravate you in a friendly way but you honestly do say some stuff that’s just (in a nice way) dumb. You throw back handed comments a lot as well and none of that bothers me. What bothers me is that you act like you don’t. Just own that shit because it’s obvious to everybody else.
Respond to post #22.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
After noticing the warning from Kevin to lock other threads where @della and @Scotty00 start throwing haymakers, I thought maybe we could just have a dedicated thread where they could exchange barbs while those that are entertained by their wit can enjoy their craft without fear of it getting locked. One where nobody sees it unless they click on it. I’m always pleasantly surprised by the passion and unique name-calling jumpingsmile and they make some strong points.

play-fight-game.gif
baitin.gif

Respond to post #22.
No need! You’re just gonna continue to say dumb stuff like “we don’t like final fours” or “fans who celebrate final fours are celebrating a loss”. Just pure stupidity!

Honestly, call this a draw? It’s more than obvious you Scotty and Della are not going to change the other’s stance on final fours celebration .

Honestly, call this a draw? It’s more than obvious you Scotty and Della are not going to change the other’s stance on final fours celebration .
I'm not trying to convince anyone to change their thinking on that subject. I don't care what you think about it.

I’m not trying to change her mind at all I just like reminding her how stupid her take on Final Fours are! People will remember that forever!!!!😂 #WeDontDoFinal4sAtUt
I'm not trying to convince anyone to change their thinking on that subject. I don't care what you think about it.
Don’t be rude! He’s a guest in our thread!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Don’t be rude! He’s a guest in our thread!!!
You might not know this but "you" can be used to discuss a group instead of an individual. You're welcome.

After noticing the warning from Kevin to lock other threads where @della and @Scotty00 start throwing haymakers, I thought maybe we could just have a dedicated thread where they could exchange barbs while those that are entertained by their wit can enjoy their craft without fear of it getting locked. One where nobody sees it unless they click on it. I’m always pleasantly surprised by the passion and unique name-calling jumpingsmile and they make some strong points.

play-fight-game.gif
Round One was fun.

Last edited:
I mainly ignore SEC threads, so I have missed the gayness. But if we can't celebrate FF's because they aren't championships, then we can't celebrate a single achievement/win any year our teams don't win the championship. That's pretty silly.

If your team is hands down the favorite to win it all and go into the FF let's say.... 38-0 and you lose in the FF. Sure, maybe you argue against celebrating a FF appearance. But winning a championship is a hard thing to do and it's pretty rare that the best team by everyone's standards actually wins the championship. Reaching the FF might not be the ultimate goal, but it is worth celebrating whether it is your program's first or 15th. Doesn't matter how many times if any they won a championship.

I mainly ignore SEC threads, so I have missed the gayness. But if we can't celebrate FF's because they aren't championships, then we can't celebrate a single achievement/win any year our teams don't win the championship. That's pretty silly.

If your team is hands down the favorite to win it all and go into the FF let's say.... 38-0 and you lose in the FF. Sure, maybe you argue against celebrating a FF appearance. But winning a championship is a hard thing to do and it's pretty rare that the best team by everyone's standards actually wins the championship. Reaching the FF might not be the ultimate goal, but it is worth celebrating whether it is your program's first or 15th. Doesn't matter how many times if any they won a championship.
Sure, as long as you acknowledge you're celebrating something that ended in a loss for your team. I don't celebrate losses, but I acknowledge your right to celebrate them. I would go so as to say, I would be willing to argue for your right to celebrate a loss.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Sure, as long as you acknowledge you're celebrating something that ended in a loss for your team. I don't celebrate losses, but I acknowledge your right to celebrate them. I would go so as to say, I would be willing to argue for your right to celebrate a loss.
So, let me ask you this Della- the Lady Vols have hung banners for final fours they made, but didn't win the natty- they should be taken down to your logic, correct?

So, let me ask you this Della- the Lady Vols have hung banners for final fours they made, but didn't win the natty- they should be taken down to your logic, correct?
No, I have been clear that I support anyone's right to celebrate whatever they want and that my opinions are my own. I have stated that I don't care what you celebrate and goes for anyone. I just don't celebrate losses and I sure as hell wouldn't brag about them.

No, I have been clear that I support anyone's right to celebrate whatever they want and that my opinions are my own. I have stated that I don't care what you celebrate and goes for anyone. I just don't celebrate them and I sure as hell would brag about them.
Fair- but it appears a bunch of Vol fans celebrate those final finals that resulted in no natty- appear we have Vol on Vol drama :p

Good luck next week in SEC tourney!!

Fair- but it appears a bunch of Vol fans celebrate those final finals that resulted in no natty- appear we have Vol on Vol drama :p

Good luck next week in SEC tourney!!
How is that so if I don't care what someone celebrates? I see no conflict. If my team just got it's ass beat in the FF the last thing I'd be thinking is Great!, let's hang a banner and have a parade!

Is there a time of mourning after getting your ass kicked or do you go straight to celebration mode? Cause I kinda mourn losses, but maybe that is just me.

How is that so if I don't care what someone celebrates? I see no conflict. If my team just got it's ass beat in the FF the last thing I'd be thinking is Great!, let's hang a banner and have a parade!

Is there a time of mourning after getting your ass kicked or do you go straight to celebration mode? Cause I kinda mourn losses, but maybe that is just me.
Just to be honest, you are the first fan I have ever met that does not celebrate their team final four appearances , for men or women.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just to be honest, you are the first fan I have ever met that does not celebrate their team final four appearances , for men or women.
UT is playing SCAR for the SEC Championship today @3:00 (womens). There is little doubt in my mind that SCAR is going to kick our ass. We will end up runner up (best of losers), I won't be celebrating.

UT is playing SCAR for the SEC Championship today @3:00 (womens). There is little doubt in my mind that SCAR is going to kick our ass. We will end up second, I won't be celebrating.
Fair- but I would argue big difference between celebrating final fours and runner up appearances in conference tourneys...

Reactions: Sparty_57
Journey to the final four is way more difficult than conference tourney .
Is it really? How many games do you have to win to make the FF? You probably play close to 20 conference games. Are they all that difficult? It is kinda luck of the draw really isn't it?

Is it really? How many games do you have to win to make the FF? You probably play close to 20 conference games. Are they all that difficult? It is kinda luck of the draw really isn't it?
Yes , it is IMO - to begin the season all 350 division one teams want to make the ncaa tourney - only 68 teams make the big dance as you know - then from there only 4 out the 68 teams make the final four.

Yes , it is IMO - to begin the season all 350 division one teams want to make the ncaa tourney - only 68 teams make the big dance as you know - then from there only 4 out the 68 teams make the final four.
So, the correct answer is 4 games. You have to win 4 whole games and you're still not the champion.

Correct answer is it’s a lot tougher making the final four than conference finals tourney .
4 games Noah and you're not even the last team standing. Take the SECT, for a lower seed to win it could possibly mean beating two Kenpom top 5 teams and another two top 20 team.

Advancing to a FF would only face 1 top 5 team.

ADVERTISEMENT