ADVERTISEMENT

The good news for Auburn fans

If you'd told me that Richards would step up this year, I'd have guessed it would be a really good season.

They'll probably be the classic "beat anyone on a good night, lose to anyone on a bad night" tourney team.

Nominated for a "Postie"

61xOpAAFExL._SX466_.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Those guys won’t show up for a while. They’re softer than their players are.

Not going anywhere. We’ve won 26 of 28 and lost a game. We lost to worse teams than Bama last year. I promise I’m not mad at 15-1 when 6 years ago Tony Barbee was the guy roaming our sidelines.

2 or 3 get under your skin and you blast the whole....

That makes sense..
No one gets under my skin. Hell I don't even know who they are. They know who I am but not the other way around.

Because of this board I will not root for Auburn. Same way with South Carolina.

I root against Duke all the time, but their fans are some of the best and I feel for them after a Duke loss. The Auburn and South Carolina fans are horrible and I cheer after they lose.

People actually watch the abortion that is Virginia basketball? We played like total ass but still scored more points than UVA on their best night.

People actually watch the abortion that is Virginia basketball? We played like total ass but still scored more points than UVA on their best night.

but you didn’t score more points than us the night you played against us.

I’ll put $1000 on Auburn not winning it all this year. I guarantee you won’t take that bet.

This year is the perfect time for a team like AU to win it all. What about next year, or when OAD era is over? FFS Virginia won it last year.

This year is the perfect time for a team like AU to win it all. What about next year, or when OAD era is over? FFS Virginia won it last year.
Teams like Auburn will always be at a disadvantage because they rely on shooting too much. One cold night and they’re done. Teams with better front courts and post play I would be more confident in.

Reactions: rdgtr
Auburn is ****ing shook

We really are at this time. Playing completely opposite of what got us here. There’s no reason to be down by 7-8 on the road with 8 minutes left and lose by double digits like we have the last two games. Leadership is missing.

Anyways, it’s a new team with new leaders and new adversity, I’m interested to see how they respond.

Luckily, it’s only January and there really isn’t one dominant team out there in any league. I still think we are anywhere from 3-7 seed once all is said and done.

Our next three games are huge for us, though. We need them to be 18-2 headed into UK at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhmossy
It’s too bad we won’t see the Auburn fans again til Big Dick Bruce beats Savannah St to open next season.

Nah, still here and look forward to the back and forth. College basketball is a long season and it’s too fun here.

We are struggling mightily lately, but’s it’s January and there’s shitloads of time left. I’ve always thought we were anywhere from a 3-7 seed and still think that.

Hell, we actually started off worse last year in SEC play.

Auburn plays a team with a pulse and they got the shit beat out of them.

How about that Tigers!

I don't like Florida but they have provided me a good trip before the Cats lose to Arkansas.

Go Gators.

Doubt you’re still awake since it’s 8:50 PM EST, but I’m glad some college basketball on a Saturday in January can give you some solace.

Doubt you’re still awake since it’s 8:50 PM EST, but I’m glad some college basketball on a Saturday in January can give you some solace.

Why the insults?

Playing decent teams makes a difference olsonab. Florida has 5 losses because they played teams with a pulse. Auburn's best opponent prior to the SEC schedule was NC State and they have five losses.

You Auburn guys have to reap the shit you planted! Laughing

We really are at this time. Playing completely opposite of what got us here. There’s no reason to be down by 7-8 on the road with 8 minutes left and lose by double digits like we have the last two games. Leadership is missing.

Anyways, it’s a new team with new leaders and new adversity, I’m interested to see how they respond.

Luckily, it’s only January and there really isn’t one dominant team out there in any league. I still think we are anywhere from 3-7 seed once all is said and done.

Our next three games are huge for us, though. We need them to be 18-2 headed into UK at home.

UK is a bunch of losers, just as you have been preaching for two months. Why are you pointing toward a meaningless game that you have said you would win going away.

UK is a bunch of losers, just as you have been preaching for two months. Why are you pointing toward a meaningless game that you have said you would win going away.

Please show me where I have ever disrespected UK.

You won’t be able to, that’s not me unless we’re talking about Alabama.

ADVERTISEMENT