ADVERTISEMENT

The good news for Auburn fans

Defense got exposed...not in a hard vaginal way, but in a hard anal way (without lube). No offensive gameplan against their shitty bigs, but that’s been a problem all year...not being able to get the ball to Wiley. Probably lose another one Saturday, but as long as we can win at home, win a few more on the road, I think we can still get a decent seed in the tournament.

Guess Auburn fans will just have to settle for a 39-1 season. That's still pretty good, If I'm being honest.

we are a good team, but we got exposed last night. Probably a good thing. It wasn’t a lack effort, we just got rattled, and hopefully we will learn from it. Give Oats credit, he knew we’d go all out to defend the 3, and he used Lewis to just blow by us and get whatever he wanted in the lane.

Reactions: jhmossy
I’ve been here the whole time, just not showing my ass. Also, this thread was started by a dude whose team is like 8-8 and out of the top 25, so....? Finger blast me I suppose.

I admit since OP started estrogen injections he can be a little bitchy but he's completely accurate regarding the barn.
The posters who have been over here are some of the worst homeboarders. I knew we’d lose last night. I also believe we’re gonna drop more down the stretch than we’re going to win. The 15-0 start was nice, but I could see us finishing 7-8 to end the season. Relatively tough slate to go.

I hope so. The Auburn fans on this board sure make it hard to like Auburn basketball.
Agreed. The bunker is a wreck right now as well. Pretty funny, but it’s been easy to see we were going to struggle on the road in the SEC from the get go. AU starts slow every game, and has no elite shooters. Get in a hole on the road and it’s going to be nearly impossible to overcome that with the guard play we’re getting.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Remember when they hated being compared to other snowflake fans and claimed to own the board now?

I would tag them, but not a single one stood out enough for me to remember their name.

We still will own the board. Sorry to prove you guys wrong that we aren’t going anywhere

I’ve been here the whole time, just not showing my ass. Also, this thread was started by a dude whose team is like 8-8 and out of the top 25, so....? Finger blast me I suppose.

I have no clue who the **** you are so I obviously wasn't talking about you. Also, watch your mouth when you talk to the reigning champs.

Last edited:
We still will own the board. Sorry to prove you guys wrong that we aren’t going anywhere
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT