ADVERTISEMENT

The “All Things UK” Thread

IIRC he now needs to get cleared. by the NCAA.
duh-well.gif

IU fans be like: "He wudn't dat good anyway, y'all can have his sorry ass"
Come, dude....And look, ya know I frequent RR. 90% of dudes over there when it looked like he was going to IU was like, "Meh---there's others....Or, "Hes just 33rd/4* on 24.7..: Hes not a game changer....So on and so on....

But when he committed? Yeah that narrative changed.

I have yet to see ONE IU fan say this. If they have, then they're completely stupid as ****. Which is possible.

Come, dude....And look, ya know I frequent RR. 90% of dudes over there when it looked like he was going to IU was like, "Meh---there's others....Or, "Hes just 33rd/4* on 24.7..: Hes not a game changer....So on and so on....

But when he committed? Yeah that narrative changed.

I have yet to see ONE IU fan say this. If they have, then they're completely stupid as ****. Which is possible.
LOL, you didn't think I was going to argue against this, did you?

First of all, every fanbase has idiots that claim they didn't want the kid AFTER he chose someone else and secondly, RR has more of those idiots than any other fanbase.

IU fans do the same shit and when I made that JOKE, it just happened to be IU that was on the losing end. If he was choosing between Oregon State and UTEP, I would have said the same thing about whatever school didn't get the kid.

I mean, you don't even know that there is supposed to be a space between those two words, and you want me to attempt to explain how message boarding works?

No thanks.
So no ideas?

At least you are consistent

Oh, and Sparky…either spelling is acceptable.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I know of no Kentucky player who got to play basketball at UK without going to class.

I know of no school except UNC where a kid made the deans list without ever going to class. That does not happen at UK.
Actually you may or may not be correct, I know Knight had an opinion on it.

That said, I overstated my point. In reality, uK for some people is actually “college “.

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT