ADVERTISEMENT

The “All Things UK” Thread

You guys can always fall back on your history.......excluding recent history....😂

Big time win last night. Super proud of my KY fam. Keep it going

Just do us a solid and lose by 20 tonight, so we have a sliver of hope on Saturday.
Haha. Well, theres a very good chance of that. Auburn has been the '95 Chicago Bulls at home.

Most likely result scores range; COCKS 61-71, AU 70-80; so a 61-80 is possible.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Reed Sheppard reminds me of how adored Steve Alford and Damon Bailey were by the IU fans.
iu

Haha. Well, theres a very good chance of that. Auburn has been the '95 Chicago Bulls at home.

Most likely result scores range; COCKS 61-71, AU 70-80; so a 61-80 is possible.
Auburn is the Houston of the SEC. They play with their hair on fire at home.

I'm ready for KD Johnson to move on, he is that guy that gets the crowd all jacked up with his clownshow act. You hate him… unless he's on your squad.

Tonight's game is going to be must see tv.

Auburn is the Houston of the SEC. They play with their hair on fire at home.

I'm ready for KD Johnson to move on, he is that guy that gets the crowd all jacked up with his clownshow act. You hate him… unless he's on your squad.

Tonight's game is going to be must see tv.
exactly, i was just telling that to a friend....absolutely hate his guts as an opponent and absolutely love him on your squad. no in between lol

Feels like everyone is just taking LSU for granted tonight. Can't afford a slip up in Red Stick
You got nothing to worry about. This game is a done deal.

I heard her mumble something under her breath about Iowa getting stomped in East Lansing too.
She has some serious witchcraft powers going on there.
I was pulling for y'all Jeff.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT