ADVERTISEMENT

The “All Things UK” Thread

No black magic is needed this Michigan State team stinks.
Looks like MSU fans are not happy with Izzo right now. He's not playing Booker, didn't use the portal and is playing the wrong players.

MSU is a veteran squad, it's odd how broken they appear to be.

I say that, but somehow MSU is safely in the tournament and if there is anybody that can flip the script, it's Tom Izzo.

Reactions: Sparty_57
I finished that sentence for you. 😜
Jeff, you don't understand. Y'all are way more fun to play when y'all think you rule the world. I want y'all to be good and then us smack you down a peg or two. When you're already down a peg or two it's just not that much fun.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Jeff, you don't understand. Y'all are way more fun to play when y'all think you rule the world. I want y'all to be good and then us smack you down a peg or two. When you're already down a peg or two it's just not that much fun.
Well, maybe we'll luck into a win on March 9th. That should be a lot more fun for ya.

Looks like MSU fans are not happy with Izzo right now. He's not playing Booker, didn't use the portal and is playing the wrong players.

MSU is a veteran squad, it's odd how broken they appear to be.

I say that, but somehow MSU is safely in the tournament and if there is anybody that can flip the script, it's Tom Izzo.
Izzo's current stance on not taking players in the portal is killing this year's team.

They're getting nothing on the offensive side from their two centers. Cooper is a walk-on in his second year with limited skills, and the other Sissko came in as a project and hasn't improved much in three years; it's sad.

Booker and fellow freshman small forward Coen Carr have shown improvement throughout the season. They flashed energy and talent in the first half of the Iowa game but only played limited minutes.

Aikins, a shooting guard/small forward, a third-year player, was supposed to have a breakout season, but it's not happening.

Fifth-year Malik Hall has a ton of talent but is inconsistent, and he's more of a follower and not a leader, which this team desperately needs.

Walker, the shooting guard, is having a good season, but some limits, only being 5'10 or 5'11.

Hoggard, at the one, is up and down.

Izzo's current stance on not taking players in the portal is killing this year's team.

They're getting nothing on the offensive side from their two centers. Cooper is a walk-on in his second year with limited skills, and the other Sissko came in as a project and hasn't improved much in three years; it's sad.

Booker and fellow freshman small forward Coen Carr have shown improvement throughout the season. They flashed energy and talent in the first half of the Iowa game but only played limited minutes.

Aikins, a shooting guard/small forward, a third-year player, was supposed to have a breakout season, but it's not happening.

Fifth-year Malik Hall has a ton of talent but is inconsistent, and he's more of a follower and not a leader, which this team desperately needs.

Walker, the shooting guard, is having a good season, but some limits, only being 5'10 or 5'11.

Hoggard, at the one, is up and down.
Hall and Hoggard are the ones that are really disappointing imo. They should be better, but Hoggard especially, seems to be playing soft.
I give Walker a ton of credit, he's playing his ass off and isn't calling out the others that should be playing tougher.

I wonder what would happen if a thousand UK fans rushed the court in TBA when we beat y'all in a couple weeks. Would UT get fined?
Infinitesimal chance of finding that answer.🙃

How do you even know who bamagrad is? Your thing says you only been on since 22.
bamagrad and I use to have some major battles.
I've been on rivals since 2002? Plus I argue with her some on that other site that can't be mentioned.

Love Larry Vault.

He was the sports guy back then. Not much better than doing laundry (in Danville), studying Oscar Combs, and reading Larry Vaulght and Jerry Tipton.

Love Larry Vault.

He was the sports guy back then. Not much better than doing laundry (in Danville), studying Oscar Combs, and reading Larry Vaulght and Jerry Tipton.
Sunday Sports Talk... if they interview any of the UK female athletes, Larry tends to get a bit pervy.

Reactions: CB3UK
ADVERTISEMENT