ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech keeps reloading

• All you do is troll
  • Your Avatar is stupid
  • You bring nothing worthwhile to the board
  • You'll vanish once the hammer drops on KU
...this pretty much sums up what people think of you and your drivel.

RollLaugh

Ok, loser.

You call someone else a loser but you get mad for being a loser yourself.

Hey, thanks for the analysis, Freud. That's pretty deep for you.

Truthfully, I thought you and your sidekick were teenagers before discovering that you're pathetic middle aged idiots.

• All you do is troll
  • Your Avatar is stupid
  • You bring nothing worthwhile to the board
  • You'll vanish once the hammer drops on KU
...this pretty much sums up what people think of you and your drivel.
I believe the definition of loser is " Nerd who uses bullet points on a message board post " .

This team will be much younger than Beard’s successful teams, no? With no superstar freshmen.

Uh jahmius Ramsey? All everything 5* combo 2/3 guy? Top 20 player in country. I’d say they’re going to be just fine. Sick lineup.

When Khavon Moore had to transfer out, you know they’re going to be fine at the 1-2-3. Them they add the SFA transfer, Clarke nd this guy today for some frontcourt depth. They will feel the losses of Odiase and Owens tho.

Moretti prob plays point all year.

Last edited:
...nah, it's a mechanism for 'talking slower' to help dolts like you and Baracus try to comprehend basic English.

Because this goof gets kicked around like nobody’s business, he’s desperately hoping to find someone else to kick. Sorry, chief, you ain’t got it. Stick to 3rd grade avatar smack. RollLaugh

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the analysis, Freud. That's pretty deep for you.

Truthfully, I thought you and your sidekick were teenagers before discovering that you're pathetic middle aged idiots.
You continue to prove how stupid you are.

This team will be much younger than Beard’s successful teams, no? With no superstar freshmen.
Are you saying Tech won’t have any superstar freshman this upcoming season? Because these are the new players that will be joining the team:

But as far as the age of the roster... slightly younger but nothing crazy. Still have key upperclassmen that will lead the way.

18/19 roster
Sr - 4
Jr - 0
So - 4
Fr - 5

19/20 roster
Sr - 2
Jr - 2
So - 1
Fr - 7
*Last spot tbd. Another grad transfer or Fr to be added.

What’s the breakdown of the guys ...is this accurate?

Senior: Chris Clark, Holyfield (GT’s)

Junior: Moretti, Edwards

So: Corprew

FR: - your whole recruiting class.....
5* G Jahmius Ramsey
4* G Kevin McCullar (RS this season)
3* G Clarence Nadolny
4* F Terrence Shannon
4* F Tyreek Smith
3* F Andrei Savrasov (RS this season)
3* C Russell Tchewa (7 footer)

5* G Jahmius Ramsey
3* G Clarence Nadolny
4* F Terrence Shannon
4* F Tyreek Smith
Just switch Edwards and Coprew.

5* G Jahmius Ramsey
3* G Clarence Nadolny
4* F Terrence Shannon
4* F Tyreek Smith
Just switch Edwards and Coprew.

Projected starting 5 for game 1 if you have to right now:

I’d go

1 Moretti
2 Ramsey
3 Corprew
4 Chris Clark
5 Holyfield

Projected starting 5 for game 1 if you have to right now:

I’d go

1 Moretti
2 Ramsey
3 Corprew
4 Chris Clark
5 Holyfield

This or possibly Kyler Edwards for Corprew..

Supposedly, the one everyone is sleeping on is Sarasov.. He will get some serious playing time.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Truthfully I think defensively is where Tech is really going to miss Jarrett Culver.
Like I have said if they land RJ Hampton then you are reloading. But as of right now I don't see a future Top 5/10 pick on that roster let alone a first round pick.
Regarding Ramsey. He is going to have to find a shot. A lot of players are like him. He is not quick enough off the dribble that he has to be trapped or gets into the lane off the dribble against better guards.
I wouldn't count on him as a 28+ minute guy yet.

Ramsey is absolutely better than Williams.. Williams is a nice player, but he lacks Ramsey’s explosiveness.. With a little development under the best development staff in the country, I would expect Ramsey to be an elite defender.

Truthfully I think defensively is where Tech is really going to miss Jarrett Culver.
Like I have said if they land RJ Hampton then you are reloading. But as of right now I don't see a future Top 5/10 pick on that roster let alone a first round pick.
Regarding Ramsey. He is going to have to find a shot. A lot of players are like him. He is not quick enough off the dribble that he has to be trapped or gets into the lane off the dribble against better guards.
I wouldn't count on him as a 28+ minute guy yet.

Whatever the case, I’m anxious to see what Beard can do with all this talent now.

Zaire Smith, 3* to 16th pick
Jarrett Culver, 3* to projected 5-10th lottery pick
Ramsey, 5* to ???

Whatever the case, I’m anxious to see what Beard can do with all this talent now.

Zaire Smith, 3* to 16th pick
Jarrett Culver, 3* to projected 5-10th lottery pick
Ramsey, 5* to ???

We’ve seen the “GOAT” have less success than before with the best run of talent of his career. It’s not as easy as “plug in more hyped player and dominate.”

Do you really expect Ramsey to step in and pick up where Culver left off? I don’t. He was a far better talent than his ranking indicated and developed over time. And without Culver, that team goes nowhere.

That said, they could be really good again. We’ll see.

Because this goof gets kicked around like nobody’s business, he’s desperately hoping to find someone else to kick. Sorry, chief, you ain’t got it. Stick to 3rd grade avatar smack. RollLaugh

You alone will be the reason for KU fans getting 'kicked when they're down' after the NCAA goes in dry on your program's ass.

....I'm going to enjoy it.

You alone will be the reason for KU fans getting 'kicked when they're down' after the NCAA goes in dry on your program's ass.

Well it’s not happening. We’ve dodged far bigger bullets

Well it’s not happening. We’ve dodged far bigger bullets

Nothing that happens will devastate me. That’s the difference between me and a manchild like you.

You think I’m going to cry if they take away a few scholarships or even a final four banner? Grow up.

Nothing that happens will devastate me. That’s the difference between me and a manchild like you.

You think I’m going to cry if they take away a few scholarships or even a final four banner? Grow up.

Nothing is happening to 2018 final four banner dude.

And nothing is happening period

Worst thing at this point is we lose Silvio. Which 70% will be the case given appeal process decision will be delayed up to final draft deadline ish. Silvio might just have to move on now. Not sure if you saw the. Raw info yesterday or not. But...we will have our shot regardless....

Grimes is gone and we may or may not get Jalen Wilson. Let’s say we do as a packaged deal with his BFF RJ:

1 Dotson - McBride
2 Hampton - Jalen Wilson
3 Agbaji - Garrett - Braun
4 Lightfoot - Enuwara
5 Doke - McCormack

U6 fans were of the "Nothing's gonna happen to us" school of thought as well.

Why don’t you worry about the fact we are king of the blue bloods before ourlegal situation.

Last few games:

3-1 vs Duke
3-1 vs UK
3-0 vs UNC

Nothing is happening to 2018 final four banner dude.

And nothing is happening period

Worst thing at this point is we lose Silvio. Which 70% will be the case given appeal process decision will be delayed up to final draft deadline ish. Silvio might just have to move on now. Not sure if you saw the. Raw info yesterday or not. But...we will have our shot regardless....

Grimes is gone and we may or may not get Jalen Wilson. Let’s say we do as a packaged deal with his BFF RJ:

1 Dotson - McBride
2 Hampton - Jalen Wilson
3 Agbaji - Garrett - Braun
4 Lightfoot - Enuwara
5 Doke - McCormack

Jeff Long "feels certain" that we'll know something about Silvio by the May 29 deadline. We'll see. Would be huge to have him. They're saying he's developed his offensive game big-time.

I think there's some false smoke out there regarding Hampton (as tends to be the case with top recruits), but reading between the lines, it's looking like he and Wilson are planning to play together at KU.

I think we'd see a starting lineup of Dotson/Hampton/Wilson/Silvio/Udoka in that scenario. Which would be pretty filthy. Not getting my hopes up yet though. Actually, my biggest worry at this point is that Dotson will stay in the draft.

Kick KU while they’re down. That’s a laugh. KU’s “down” is them not winning the conference and only going to the round of 32.
Hundreds of other teams could only hope to be “down” like that.

They may get slapped with some sanctions but honestly, other than a few fans who want them to go down because they’re KU nobody thinks anything they did was that bad. It’s not like they were paying Ayton 10k a month, or making up bullshit classes for players. The NCAA already brought the career ruining hammer down on DeSousa for his mom taking a couple of grand he didn’t even know about. That punishment seemed a tad severe.

KU is one blue blood winner I can deal with. Their fans give credit where due and they actually want competition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT