ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

I don't know. That last one looked legit. Fulkerson is a terrible flopper though so I would never give him the benefit of the doubt. They also let the UK guards get away with some stuff as well. But that charge was absurd.

Cal called this a rock fight. UK is shooting 79% and UT is shooting 54%. I don't think he knows what a rock fight is...

Yeah, thought the same thing. It is really physical though. It has really been simply UT having no chance to stay in from of UK all over the court. Looks like UNC did against them.

Why are they hyping a Duke/NC State game at the half? That game is garbage. Is is probably like the 30th most interesting game of the day.

Halftime:

Kentucky is playing lights out. It has been a clean game and the UT offense really has performed better offensively than usual. UT has to make some defensive adjustments or else. Maybe, Joe B Hall is helping y'all, but you just haven't missed.

Reactions: cdbearde
Yeah, thought the same thing. It is really physical though. It has really been simply UT having no chance to stay in from of UK all over the court. Looks like UNC did against them.

Why are they hyping a Duke/NC State game at the half? That game is garbage. Is is probably like the 30th most interesting game of the day.
Probably just hyping it because it's on ABC, part of the ESPN family.

One thing I know for sure is that Rick Barnes owns tucky especially in corrupp arena. HE will adjust.
snoop-dog-stfu.gif

Not sure how they can miss that foul on Washingon. He just grabbed Vescovi's arm so you couldn't dribble. That was almost as bad as the charge they called earlier.

Well.... UK hasn't cooled off yet. They have improved on their shooting % since halftime. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT