ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will be visiting Kentucky Saturday

th

Isn't it amazing how one single man could turns things around so quickly?
Yeah, he just needs to do something other than shat his pants when he gets into the NCAAT though.

That team he had at Texas with Durant, was FF good, I believe they were ousted in the second round. Yikes.

He had 'Peanut butter and Jelly' in their prime and what, made the sweet 16 with them? Not good.

Yeah, he just needs to do something other than shat his pants when he gets into the NCAAT though.

That team he had at Texas with Durant, was FF good, I believe they were ousted in the second round. Yikes.

He had 'Peanut butter and Jelly' in their prime and what, made the sweet 16 with them? Not good.
Did you know if UT wins Saturday we will have won 3 in a row at Rupp? Is that a record?

Did you know if UT wins Saturday we will have won 3 in a row at Rupp? Is that a record?
Yeah, but heck, Evansville and Richmond have won in Rupp, it's really not much of a big deal anymore.

UK has won 3 or more at UT several times. What’s the big deal with UT winning 2 possibly 3 at Rupp?

They weren't that good. #4 seed that ended the season with 10 losses. And yes, they got destroyed in the 2nd round.

UK has won 3 or more at UT several times. What’s the big deal with UT winning 2 possibly 3 at Rupp?
You're right Scotty, winning three in a Rupp probably isn't a big deal. More than likely many teams have done that over the years, Rupp is like anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK
Well, it's finally game day. I have enjoyed the thread as there were a lot of twists and turns including a mystery, Hawkit joining bbn. That one I was able to solve. Turns out Kirk Ferentz has accepted an extension through 2029 and must have broken poor Hawkit. A Man can only take so much, amirite?

Here is to a good game. Cheers!

Last edited:
They weren't that good. #4 seed that ended the season with 10 losses. And yes, they got destroyed in the 2nd round.
They were young, but their roster was:
Durant 26ppg
AJ Abrams 16ppg
DJ Augustin 14ppg
Justin Mason 8ppg
Damion James 8ppg

That was a damn good roster. Too good to lose in the 2nd round

You're right Scotty, winning three in a Rupp probably isn't a big deal. More than likely many teams have done that over the years, Rupp is like anywhere else.
Yea these days winning at UK, KU or Duke isn’t what it use to be like it was in the 80’s and 90’s but for whatever reason fans like you and others feel likes it’s pretty special. I really do get it though. UT has had a little success against UK over the last few years and while UT fans want to act like it’s no big deal it really does mean the world to them. Some of them play it off good but you can just tell the shine with pride when talking about beating UK. Good luck today!!!:)

Yea these days winning at UK, KU or Duke isn’t what it use to be like it was in the 80’s and 90’s but for whatever reason fans like you and others feel likes it’s pretty special. I really do get it though. UT has had a little success against UK over the last few years and while UT fans want to act like it’s no big deal it really does mean the world to them. Some of them play it off good but you can just tell the shine with pride when talking about beating UK. Good luck today!!!:)
Well Scotty, I did change my mind and agree with you, it ain't no big deal. Is it suppose to snow up there? They are calling for some down here.

Prayers for Coach Hall's family and friends.
Nice of you Della... Coach Hall was all class. He was also an innovator as he introduced weight training at UKand college basketball. It was taboo for basketball players to lift weights lol. He also stood up to Rupp and landed the UK gig. RIP Coach! C-A-T-S

Nice of you Della... Coach Hall was all class. He was also an innovator as he introduced weight training at UKand college basketball. It was taboo for basketball players to lift weights lol. He also stood up to Rupp and landed the UK gig. RIP Coach! C-A-T-S
Hall was before my time. I did read an article on his passing and accomplishments. The thing that most impressed me was the fact that his peers considered him a wonderful person. That means more to me than win and losses. RIP coach Hall.

UK looks good. This game is very physical on the perimeter. Feel like Barnes would tell his guys to get up on guys and basically foul them out there where they aren't calling it. Instead they are getting blown by and then fouling, which is dumb.

If UT is going to let Kentucky rebound every miss they are going to have a hard time winning. If they weren't making these threes the game would be ugly already.

That vaunted Tennessee defense is getting absolutely TORCHED. The only reason they are keeping it somewhat close is because they are shooting 6/10 from 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT