ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

It doesn’t bother him. But he makes up fake wives online and shows up in any game thread that isn’t involving the team he roots for. Doesn’t bother him, though.

lFHCHfB.gif

Just a matter of time
Funny you talk about UCLA only winning one since the 70s & yet they’re still in 1st place.

The difference is I’m not knocking them because of it and also I know UK is tops when it comes to best program ever. You’re the village idiot of the board so nobody cares what you say

4 are made of wood.
3 are really dusty
But you do still have 1 shiny one.

Where is all of UNc’s wooden and dusty titles if they was so easy to win???

Reactions: JC for 3
It doesn’t bother him. But he makes up fake wives online and shows up in any game thread that isn’t involving the team he roots for. Doesn’t bother him, though.

lFHCHfB.gif

Yea man at this point and quite frankly for sometime now everybody has known how ate up with UK he is. The more he try’s to hide it the more obvious it is!

Just because they’re irrelevant now doesn’t take away that they’re the greatest basketball program of all time.

Actually it does because they haven’t really done anything since those days. True, they are greater than UNc but not UK. ESPN, CBS Sports and a few others have done this a few times and it always comes back to UK leading the pack! Get over it, it’s just the way it is!!!

Reactions: RunninRichie
Actually it does because they haven’t really done anything since those days. True, they are greater than UNc but not UK. ESPN, CBS Sports and a few others have done this a few times and it always comes back to UK leading the pack! Get over it, it’s just the way it is!!!
Kind of like UK hasn’t really done shit for 22 years?

The difference is I’m not knocking them because of it and also I know UK is tops when it comes to best program ever. You’re the village idiot of the board so nobody cares what you say

Where is all of UNc’s wooden and dusty titles if they was so easy to win???
Yet you & the uK clowns cone running when I post.
You all are so easy

I love reading you and @della going at it, it's great entertainment. :cool:
But I have to admit, I like della, she fights all by herself, she has one UT fan come in and say he will be here to help her, but he never shows until she has fought the battle.
So I will say @della kick them in the gonads, and never back down. 😂😂😂😂
d23a8591bd9d4498dc0fe620f260933e.jpg

@GhostVol is apparently Vol national guard (works one weekend a month). I am with (VSF) Vol Special Forces.

Yet you & the uK clowns cone running when I post.
You all are so easy

Yea prolly has nothing to do with the fact that this is a UK thread that you couldn’t help from jumping in. Well that and the fact we like watching you make yourself look like a dumbass!😂

Yea prolly has nothing to do with the fact that this is a UK thread that you couldn’t help from jumping in. Well that and the fact we like watching you make yourself look like a dumbass!😂
If you don’t want rival fans posting in U.K. threads, keep your ass on RR.
Problem solved

If you don’t want rival fans posting in U.K. threads, keep your ass on RR.
Problem solved

Jesus Christ you are such a dip shit!😂 Do you even have a clue of how damn dumb you are? Nobody said anything about rival fans. You said us UK fans come running because you posted in this thread and I said “yea it probably has nothing to do with the fact that this is a UK thread”!

My my, @della has rustled some serious jimmies on this board. Laughing
I hope you haven't come here with the idea of dragging me back to the Sound off board. That place has turned into nothing but a politics forum and though I have specific political views, I don't care to share them and want even less to hear others. Also, ever since the Purge when they kicked out 30 posters the place became pretty boring. The ironic thing was that tons of bammers were kicked out and I actually miss them.
I suppose if you eliminate evil (bammers) then good (me Vols) really don't have anything to do.

Finally, if you try to forcibly take me, you'll have a riot on your hands. These posters love me on the CBB board! 😊

I hope you haven't come here with the idea of dragging me back to the Sound off board. That place has turned into nothing but a politics forum and though I have specific political views, I don't care to share them and want even less to hear others. Also, ever since the Purge when they kicked out 30 posters the place became pretty boring. The ironic thing was that tons of bammers were kicked out and I actually miss them.
I suppose if you eliminate evil (bammers) then good (me Vols) really don't have anything to do.

Finally, if you try to forcibly take me, you'll have a riot on your hands. These posters love me on the CBB board! 😊
We were your first. You never forget your first!

No, I was just checking this board for any buzz about the ark/bama game on wed.. I checked this thread and it had me rolling. You couldn’t be more playful with your humor and dudes are getting upset. Laughing

Reactions: della
We were your first. You never forget your first!

No, I was just checking this board for any buzz about the ark/bama game on wed.. I checked this thread and it had me rolling. You couldn’t be more playful with your humor and dudes are getting upset. Laughing
Of course I'll never forget y'all. What we had was special. I even drop by from time to time when some wrong needs righting.

Well maybe I might have overstated everyone's love for me over here just a smidgen. But, true love takes time to develop. Obviously you see through my words and recognize them for what they are, playful banter and of course spreading the gospel as written by the prophet Rick Barnes.

Regarding y'all's upcoming game with the filthy bammers, it goes without saying I'll be soooo pigin all the way.

• Haha
Reactions: fleckabelly
imagine having 20 more seasons than UK and still being behind in winning % and wins.

L

Actually, they have four more peach basket seasons, with 5-12 games per year.

How does this fool manage to be wrong so consistently?

As the Vol representative on the board, I want to personally take responsibility and apologize for the UK fan's behavior. They are having a difficult time dealing with the Tennessee "Barnes factor" and appear to be lashing out at random upstanding and completely innocent schools as a frustration coping mechanism.

We are responsible and we sincerely apologize.

Signed
della and Vol nation

UK basketball was founded in 1903 KU was founded in 1898....Kansas took basketball VERY seriously at the beginning and quickly boomed into a power house. Meanwhile, UK was losing to the lexington YMCA and still finding its footing in the sec. So you have a powerhouse in KU who is taking basketball very seriously, has hired the inventor of the game as coach, all while UK is putting up so-so seasons. Yet, you still have fewer wins and a lower winning %.....

3-6 in title games
15 final fours-3 titles.....
before 2008 SAN FRANCISCO and Cincinnati had as many titles as KU....RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

you may go back to licking windows.

UK basketball was founded in 1903 KU was founded in 1898....Kansas took basketball VERY seriously at the beginning and quickly boomed into a power house. Meanwhile, UK was losing to the lexington YMCA and still finding its footing in the sec. So you have a powerhouse in KU who is taking basketball very seriously, has hired the inventor of the game as coach, all while UK is putting up so-so seasons. Yet, you still have fewer wins and a lower winning %.....

3-6 in title games
before 2008 SAN FRANCISCO and Cincinnati had as many titles as KU....RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

This hockey puck’s actually comparing the peach basket era. LMFAO.

Maybe Kentucky should’ve taken this season very seriously. RollLaugh

3-6 in title games

When was UCLA basketball founded uncle Richie?

ADVERTISEMENT