ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

neckbeard sausage
Vienna sausage.
tenor.gif

We never were, never will be. You flap your tobbacco-stained gums about all things UK. You shouldn't be surprised that I'm gonna show up and smack you around when UK breaks a foot off in UT's ass.
You know JC I have never used any type of tobacco, ever. I thought Kentucky was a tobacco state?

Btw, do you think Barnes could turn UK around? I hope that talk never gets started, I’d hate to lose him.

......not sure you were even floating around in your daddy's nutsack in '82..... or '93, considering your juvenile posts.

You’re a puss, and you hide until you feel good about yourself.....
That guy is pretty vulgar. Does UK not have any gentlemen?

I mean we are talking about Universities of higher learning.

UCLA should not even be in the conversation anymore. 50 years ago is just to long to even be considered.

UCLA should not even be in the conversation anymore. 50 years ago is just to long to even be considered.
But but but, you can’t cherry pick years.
As long as they’re the only team with double digit championships, it’s them & it’s not close.

But but but, you can’t cherry pick years.
As long as they’re the only team with double digit championships, it’s them & it’s not close.
Nope. Wrong. They are irrelevant. Although as a fan of a cheater school like you are, I can see why you would stick up for another cheater school.

Reactions: Scotty00
Nope. Wrong. They are irrelevant. Although as a fan of a cheater school like you are, I can see why you would stick up for another cheater school.
Just because they’re irrelevant now doesn’t take away that they’re the greatest basketball program of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
UCLA won 10 titles in ten years and then fell off. UK has won 8 in 5 decades...uncfan in ky is the biggest troll on this board.

You’re a puss, and you hide until you feel good about yourself.....

....and you remain a complete dumbbell. There obviously hasn't been much to say this year. BUT....the year ain't over yet. Read this next sentence slowly, so you might comprehend. I'LL DECIDE when I feel like posting. I don't need the permission of a lowlife like you to do so.

Reactions: RunninRichie
....and you remain a complete dumbbell. There obviously hasn't been much to say this year. BUT....the year ain't over yet. Read this next sentence slowly, so you might comprehend. I'LL DECIDE when I feel like posting. I don't need the permission of a lowlife like you to do so.
why do you still post here? this board is just a bunch of dudes who are jealous of UK playing grabass with each other.

Just because they’re irrelevant now doesn’t take away that they’re the greatest basketball program of all time.
Yeah, they arent the greatest of all time. Cant be the greatest if you havent been relevant for 50 years.

ADVERTISEMENT