ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

Sorry to hear about the loss to the Gatas. At least the loss will have no bearing on y'all's postseason. 🙂

Missing the post season is something I’m not real familiar with so since you’re a lifelong UT basketball fan (laughing under my breath) I’m sure you know all about what it looks like missing the post season so I’ll take you word for it Deller. Thanks babe!😘

Deller have you been sipping on something today? You’re spelling is a little off!😳 Gatas? Aubarn?

Missing the post season is something I’m not real familiar with so since you’re a lifelong UT basketball fan (laughing under my breath) I’m sure you know all about what it looks like missing the post season so I’ll take you word for it Deller. Thanks babe!😘
I was just trying to cheer you up Scottie.

Well I appreciate that Deller pooh. I’ve had a really good day today so I’m already in a good mood. Had the house all to myself today, blasted some 80’s rock, cleaned my man cave out and got it fixed up and I’ll be damned if I didn’t mess around and get a couple truck sales lined up for tomorrow. After a day like today it wouldn’t be very Christian or me to complain one bit!!!

I would imagine allbarn did what they do best which is cheat. They are not on probation for nothing.

Ironic....

tenor.gif

Question: Know what they call an opposing good coach that is fired for cheating at Auburn?

Answer; An audition. 😁

Ironic again considering Tennessee's last football coach and 2 of last 4 basketball coaches were fired for cheating while Auburn's last coach to leave for cheating was 30 years ago...... :)

Ironic again considering Tennessee's last football coach and 2 of last 4 basketball coaches were fired for cheating while Auburn's last coach to leave for cheating was 30 years ago...... :)
olsonab, for something to be ironic it has to be similar. Tennessee fires coaches for cheating and Auburn hires coaches for cheating. This is not similar, it is polar opposite. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
olsonab, for something to be ironic it has to be similar. Tennessee fires coaches for cheating and Auburn hires coaches for cheating. This is not similar, it is polar opposite. 😇

You are the one who said Auburn fired coaches for cheating, not me. It is right there for you to see. And, it is actually UT having to do that over and over lately. If you cannot see how ironic it is that your school is being investigated for cheating and just fired a coach for doing so and has many many more times been caught cheating than Auburn the last 30-40 years then I do not know what to tell ya....

But, no worries..........

crop;jpeg_quality=60.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You are the one who said Auburn fired coaches for cheating, not me. It is right there for you to see. And, it is actually UT having to do that over and over lately. If you cannot see how ironic it is that your school is being investigated for cheating and just fired a coach for doing so and has many many more times been caught cheating than Auburn the last 30-40 years then I do not know what to tell ya....

But, no worries..........

crop;jpeg_quality=60.jpg
No, I said what Auburn calls a fired coach. Tennessee is being investigated because UT turned itself in. That is different from having the NCAA do a search and find things.

No, I said what Auburn calls a fired coach. Tennessee is being investigated because UT turned itself in. That is different from having the NCAA do a search and find things.

If you say so, Della...

Better pick up steam in here. Not much time left for shyt slingin in the season
I’m kinda laying off UK due to the mercy rule being invoked. Y’all have had a rough time of it.

• Haha
You poor little wildcat, reduced to bragging about tying the Tennessee Vols for the season. If your grandfather could see you now. 😟

Deller, isn’t having a good little run against UK the highlight of your UT basketball career? Besides, if your UT had a past that your grandfather could be proud of I’m sure he would be right?

You poor little wildcat, reduced to bragging about tying the Tennessee Vols for the season. If your grandfather could see you now. 😟

.....nope, just smacking you in the mouth like UK has done to the Vols most recently.... which is your usual tactic.

Deller, isn’t having a good little run against UK the highlight of your UT basketball career? Besides, if your UT had a past that your grandfather could be proud of I’m sure he would be right?
The best is yet to come for UT and the best is long gone at UK. 😟

.....nope, just smacking you in the mouth like UK has done to the Vols most recently.... which is your usual tactic.

4415e90e8cbe6b7327bba7da804d989a--josh-koscheck-jon-fitch.jpg

Y'all ties UT!!!!! Y'all's happy little face says it all. Congrats on not being sweep by UT.

della adds a lot to the board. She doesn’t even need to use good bait to catch a couple of cats. Anything she throws out there is going to get at least a bite.
It's all in fun, at least for me it is.😁

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
....what's really fun is seeing how blissfully unaware you are of how stupid you look with your never-ending drivel.

....what's really fun is seeing how blissfully unaware you are of how stupid you look with your never-ending drivel.
What's really funny is seeing you start a sentence with an ellipsis and then talk about how stupid someone looks. That is stupid...

• Haha
You couldn't explain yourself out of a wet paper bag.

Using the simplest of logic for you, when you don't own SCOREBOARD over your rival, flapping gums like you do is both futile and stupid. You'd be better off running your yap at Vandy fans.

• Haha
You couldn't explain yourself out of a wet paper bag.

Using the simplest of logic for you, when you don't own SCOREBOARD over your rival, flapping gums like you do is both futile and stupid. You'd be better off running your yap at Vandy fans.

In the spirit of simplicity I'll explain why I corrected your grammatical error.

1. First of all, you had to go out of your way to type your message as you did. It was not just a simple misspelling or a run on sentence. You're like the kid that wants to be the expert or authority, but has no clue. You appear to like to talk down to people as if you're superior. However, your writing just showed you for what you are...

2. Unlike you calling me stupid without anything to support it. I chose to make the case that you were in fact the stupid one here.

3. Finally, we are in a UT/UK game thread. The game ended and I gave congrats to UK fans. After the game several UK fans went on and on trolling UT. Of course, I didn't dog UK fans one bit after the UT win in Lexington. I didn't mention Barnes expanding his head to head with Cal or anything. Yet after the UK win in Knoxville several UK fans went to town rubbing it in.

So, if you think I'm going to idly sit by and let UK fans dog UT and not turn it back around on them you are (and this appears to be a theme for you) stupid.

In the spirit of simplicity I'll explain why I corrected your grammatical error.

1. First of all, you had to go out of your way to type your message as you did. It was not just a simple misspelling or a run on sentence. You're like the kid that wants to be the expert or authority, but has no clue. You appear to like to talk down to people as if you're superior. However, your writing just showed you for what you are...

2. Unlike you calling me stupid without anything to support it. I chose to make the case that you were in fact the stupid one here.

3. Finally, we are in a UT/UK game thread. The game ended and I gave congrats to UK fans. After the game several UK fans went on and on trolling UT. Of course, I didn't dog UK fans one bit after the UT win in Lexington. I didn't mention Barnes expanding his head to head with Cal or anything. Yet after the UK win in Knoxville several UK fans went to town rubbing it in.

So, if you think I'm going to idly sit by and let UK fans dog UT and not turn it back around on them you are (and this appears to be a theme for you) stupid.

So you say that to you this message board is “all in good fun” and you have rubbed it in about UT and Barnes having their little run against UK but yet when UK beats UT and UK fans give you shit about it you get defensive and can’t take it. Why is that?

Reactions: JC for 3
della adds a lot to the board. She doesn’t even need to use good bait to catch a couple of cats. Anything she throws out there is going to get at least a bite.

Or maybe people like to mess with her because she takes bait easy! I give her shit (in a friendly way) just because she’s a UT fan and how she try’s to act like a programs history isn’t important just because UT has none....well good history that is.

So you say that to you this message board is “all in good fun” and you have rubbed it in about UT and Barnes having their little run against UK but yet when UK beats UT and UK fans give you shit about it you get defensive and can’t take it. Why is that?
Scottie,

I didn't rub it in when UT beat UK in Lexington. You did rub it in when y'all won in Knoxville and those are just the facts. However, I can give as good as I can take, but JC was implying that that it was a one way street with me constantly abusing y'all and that simply isn't true.

Scottie,

I didn't rub it in when UT beat UK in Lexington. You did rub it in when y'all won in Knoxville and those are just the facts. However, I can give as good as I can take, but JC was implying that that it was a one way street with me constantly abusing y'all and that simply isn't true.

No, the one way street that exists here is UK's dominance over UT on the hardwood, by the tune of 157-75. Barnes gives you a little window of success against UK and you're here bloviating as if it is a common thing. Myself, among others, point this inarguable FACT out to you and you do what you always do, talk in circles, limit your argument to timeframes, or just ignore the FACT altogether and continue spouting off your nonsense.

I point out to you how stupid this makes you look and you come back with an irrelevant dissertation. I gave you a taste of your own medicine. You didn't like it. End of story.

Last edited:
No, the one way street that exists here is UK's dominance over UT on the hardwood, by the tune of 157-75. Barnes gives you a little window of success against UK and you're here bloviating as if it is a common thing. Myself, among others, point this inarguable FACT out to you and you do what you always do, talk in circles, limit your argument to timeframes, or just ignore the FACT altogether and counting spouting off your nonsense.

I point out to you how stupid this makes you look and you come back with an irrelevant dissertation. I gave you a taste of your own medicine. You didn't like it. End of story.

Deller you know I like you but his post is spot on.

As far as “rubbing it in” I do it in a playful manner. You have done the same thing in the past after games with the “Barnes owns Cal” talk so don’t act like you don’t. I always tell you good game win or lose and I have fun with it win or lose. This is a sports message board and some people as we’ve seen take this stuff way to serious. Don’t be one of them people.

No, the one way street that exists here is UK's dominance over UT on the hardwood, by the tune of 157-75. Barnes gives you a little window of success against UK and you're here bloviating as if it is a common thing. Myself, among others, point this inarguable FACT out to you and you do what you always do, talk in circles, limit your argument to timeframes, or just ignore the FACT altogether and counting spouting off your nonsense.

I would suggest that there is a one way road of arrogance and that it is painted blue. Don't be such a simpleton. We don't get on the message board to talk about a game from 1948, 1954, or 1967. I only time frame for relevance.
Besides, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth when you earlier bring up y'all's football win against us last year. You didn't see me come back with our all time record against y'all, did you? You didn't see me come back with we have held several NCAA record streaks against UK did you? I didn't mention CFB because it has no business on a CBB board. So, I'm consistent and you're not.
You seem to be a UK fan on the CBB board because you have the false notion that y'all's past provides you a "safe space" to talk shit with impunity against retort. Well, you are wrong, it does not. If you choose to get on the board and talk smack then you need to expect to receive it in turn. You also need to realize that if one of fellow UK fans talks shit the opposing fan will come back at UK. Deal with it.
Finally, if your going to challenge me, be smarter. Don't attempt an argument in which your not living up to the side you're presenting.

I would suggest that there is a one way road of arrogance and that it is painted blue. Don't be such a simpleton. We don't get on the message board to talk about a game from 1948, 1954, or 1967. I only time frame for relevance.
Besides, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth when you earlier bring up y'all's football win against us last year. You didn't see me come back with our all time record against y'all, did you? You didn't see me come back with we have held several NCAA record streaks against UK did you? I didn't mention CFB because it has no business on a CBB board. So, I'm consistent and you're not.
You seem to be a UK fan on the CBB board because you have the false notion that y'all's past provides you a "safe space" to talk shit with impunity against retort. Well, you are wrong, it does not. If you choose to get on the board and talk smack then you need to expect to receive it in turn. You also need to realize that if one of fellow UK fans talks shit the opposing fan will come back at UK. Deal with it.
Finally, if your going to challenge me, be smarter. Don't attempt an argument in which your not living up to the side you're presenting.

Only someone that would cherry-pick timeframes is being the simpleton here and that is you. "Punching up" at a rival that owns you is a bad look no matter how you attempt to do it. If UT had a little more cred than one Elite 8 in their entire history and a better record than 75-157 against UK, their fans might have a little more of a leg to stand on. They don't, therefore you don't. Deal with that and stop with the baseless arguments for the side you're representing.

Deller you know I like you but his post is spot on.

As far as “rubbing it in” I do it in a playful manner. You have done the same thing in the past after games with the “Barnes owns Cal” talk so don’t act like you don’t. I always tell you good game win or lose and I have fun with it win or lose. This is a sports message board and some people as we’ve seen take this stuff way to serious. Don’t be one of them people.
Scottie,

I'm not the one mad about it, JC is. I mentioned that earlier, but you are stone cold silent to that.

I will give you a tip to help you minimize getting your ass kicked so often in these little message board spats.
Don't defend everything. Just because it's UK, don't rush in there to defend or deny something. If it is true let it go and move to something else.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Scottie,

I'm not the one mad about it, JC is. I mentioned that earlier, but you are stone cold silent to that.

I will give you a tip to help you minimize getting your ass kicked so often in these little message board spats.
Don't defend everything. Just because it's UK, don't rush in there to defend or deny something. If it is true let it go and move to something else.

There's your problem. When you base your arguments in bullshit, don't be upset when you get called out for it.

Only someone that would cherry-pick timeframes is being the simpleton here and that is you. "Punching up" at a rival that owns you is a bad look no matter how you attempt to do it. If UT had a little more cred than one Elite 8 in their entire history and a better record than 75-157 against UK, their fans might have a little more of a leg to stand on. They don't, therefore you don't. Deal with that and stop with the baseless arguments for the side you're representing.
Do you talk about the 1932 season as much as you talk about this season JC? You're a liar if you say you do and if you choose to admit the truth you know that 2021 is more relevant than the distant path. Your argument would have merit if I sliced a period of time like the 70's (Ernie and Bernie) and went at you, but I have never done that. I keep things in the here and now.

I guess being an arrogant idiot fan that needs a 'safe space" board to talk CBB from works for you until it doesn't. Well, it kinda doesn't now. Y'all have gotten your asses kicked about everyway you can get your ass kicked this season. But, don't worry about it, you've still got 1932 to fall back on. 🤣

You must be a pretty insecure person to need your CBB team's distant past to elevate you as a person.

ADVERTISEMENT