ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee@ LSU

Della you really wanna talk about people obsessing? You hang your hat on UK losing more than you do UT winning!
Yeah, I do. The UK fans are in the UT/LSU thread posting UK stuff, so yeah.:)

I agree with that, but it is true, right?

No. I don't blame refs for calls or non calls that have a end result to a game. Just like I didn't blame the refs for the missed offensive goal tend non call in the LSU game. I only argued that the ball was within the cylinder. Players and coaches decide the outcome. Refs miss calls all through out the game. Im a believer that it all evens out in the end. Like Williams flopped multiple times and got calls on UK.

No. I don't blame refs for calls or non calls that have a end result to a game. Just like I didn't blame the refs for the missed offensive goal tend non call in the LSU game. I only argued that the ball was within the cylinder. Players and coaches decide the outcome. Refs miss calls all through out the game. Im a believer that it all evens out in the end. Like Williams flopped multiple times and got calls on UK.
Do you blame the Refs for completing calling a game differently from one half to another? Cause that is what happen.

Della, just remember UK 49 SEC regular season Championships and 31 SEC tournament championships. UK owns the SEC. That is why we don't worry about SEC championships.
This is one of things that I find pathetic with UK fans. Y'all harp and harp on history and use every chance you can to beat your chest about it like it has any bearing on the season. You even do it in a thread that doesn't involve your team, like this one.:)

The fact that you're hiding behind Duke makes you even more of a laughing stick. Laughing
I'm not hiding behind anything, but just pointing out that if you try to live by the sword, you will die by the sword.

Good use of laughing stick.Laughing

This is one of things that I find pathetic with UK fans. Y'all harp and harp on history and use every chance you can to beat your chest about it like it has any bearing on the season. You even do it in a thread that doesn't involve your team, like this one.:)
Because history is what life is all about. I guess you throw your family history out the door and it means nothing. Just remember Della everything you do today will be history tomorrow.

Last edited:
Because history is what life is all about. I guess you throw your family history out the door and it means nothing.
I disagree, the present is what life's all about.

Just

Just remember everything you do today will be history tomorrow. The post you just posted is now history.
Living your life in that past is a sad existence. You risk making your life into nothing more than a laughing stick.:)

......that's what having a history far more illustrious than one Elite 8 appearance allows you to do.

......that's what having a history far more illustrious than one Elite 8 appearance allows you to do.
LOL, UK has more titles than UT has Sweet Sixteen appearances. Of course SEC titles matter to della.

Not at all....any bragging/boasting we do about our basketball program is actually warranted.
Your bragging comes from the past. Most fans from successful programs don't do that. Even the bammers argue about current affairs.

Your bragging comes from the past. Most fans from successful programs don't do that. Even the bammers argue about current affairs.

Most successful programs that actually have a proud history in CBB do in fact, talk about it. I know that's a foreign concept to UT BB fans.

Most successful programs that actually have a proud history in CBB do in fact, talk about it. I know that's a foreign concept to UT BB fans.
Most fans talk about the current season instead of living in the past. Maybe, the fact that UK is weak in other sports forces UK fans to huddle in the BB corner, but you would think they would at least stay current.
icon_scratch.gif

fact that UK is weak in other sports
Della, you are ignorant to facts I see. UK has ranked teams in several sports, womens also. Keep those lies coming, I thought you was a knowledgeable poster, you are proving me wrong.

Most fans talk about the current season instead of living in the past. Maybe, the fact that UK is weak in other sports forces UK fans to huddle in the BB corner, but you would think they would at least stay current.
icon_scratch.gif

The advantage we UK fans have that you're missing is that we can do both... talk about current and past success.

The advantage we UK fans have that you're missing is that we can do both... talk about current and past success.
Anyone can talk about glories of the past, but UK fans go on and on and on about it. Y'all must be an insecure lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT