ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee, Arkansas, S. Carolina & Kentucky

It's a put-down to say that a team with no returnees won't have continuity? Dear God, you have issues. I wonder how often people in your life have to lie to you to keep you from having a mental breakdown. 😆
You don’t even recognize you have a UK hate boner. You poor boy.
Look at your KU hate. God, it's so obvious!
Chubby Checker and ExitFlagger say: "Let's twist again, like we did last summer"
Uh, how would you have any idea what Pope needs?
Oh IDK, by seeing what he has been doing with far less talent. This isn’t his first year in the coaching business.
Butler can get you 20? Are we talking about the same guy? He averaged 9 ppg in the Mountain West. And Brea averaged 11 ppg in the A-10. Scored 20 a couple times all year.
Read what you just said. You asked "who can get you 20", I gave you names, you admitted Brea scored 20 in a couple games and questioned both guys.
Do you not understand the difference between an average and a single game performance? Not to mention, Butler played for SDSU, who scored in the 60's, they were a low possession offensive team, but that doesn't mean Butler can't get 20 in a game. But here's something you don't understand apparently, you don't need a guy to average 20ppg when the entire team averages 75ppg. I'd rather not have 1 guy that a defense can key in on. BYU didn’t have a 20ppg scorer, seemed like they did just fine.
Do I need to make a bet every time I post on a message board? Like I said, I'm not opposed to a bet, but it would probably be a good idea to actually know the rosters of the teams I'm betting on. Seems like common sense.
Another twist. Where did I ask you to make a bet every time? You're the one disagreeing with my take and you sound so sure of yourself, so, put some skin on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepelm
You don’t efen recognize you have a UK hste boner. You poor boy.

If every slight criticism or jab at KU equals "hate boner," then everybody on this board has one. Difference is, I don't cry and label everybody haters...I either laugh it off or jab back.

Funny thing is, you post things that are outright insulting about KU all the time, then you sob when somebody says a team w/ zero returnees won't have continuity. Waaaaaah! So mean and uncalled for!

Oh IDK, by seeing what he has been doing with far less talent. This isn’t his first year in the coaching business.

Which is what? A couple 6 seeds that both lost to 11s? Pope had less success than the previous BYU coach.

"Far less" talent is debatable too. His 6th man last year might be drafted. And if he isn't, Pope is hoping to lure him to Kentucky to be his go-to scorer.

Read what you just said. You asked "who can.get you 20", I gave you makes, you admitted Brea scored 20 in a couple games and questioned both guys.
Do you not understand the difference between an average and a single game performance? Not to mention, Butler played for SDSU, who scored in the 60's, they were a low possession offensive team, but that doesn't mean Butler can't get 20 in a game. But here's something you don't understand apparently, you don't need a guy to average 20ppg when the entire team averages 75ppg. I'd rather not have 1 guy that a defense can key in on. BYU didn’t have a 20ppg scorer, seemed like they did just fine.

I thought it went w/out saying that I meant someone who can consistently put up points. I think they scored 20 3x combined last year in the A-10 and Mountain West. Somehow this translates to being able to consistently put up big numbers in the SEC or the NCAA tourney? Make it make sense.

And I'm not saying that you want one guy scoring all the points....but obviously you want shot creators who can get their own when taken out of the offense.

Another twist. Where did I ask you to make a bet every time? You're the one disagreeing with my take and you sound so sure of yourself, so, put some skin on it.

LOL. Where'd you get that idea? Was it when I said I don't pretend to know how everything's going to shake out? Frankly, I'm doing you a favor. Arkansas is likely to add at least a couple more quality players. Are you really that big of a homer that you think Pope's group of moderately-rated transfers is far better than anything Calipari could put on the court?

If every slight criticism or jab at KU equals "hate boner," then everybody on this board has one. Difference is, I don't cry and label everybody haters...I either laugh it off or jab back.
Dude, everyone on this board knows you have a UK hate boner, you trying to deny it, is an even worse look.
Funny thing is, you post things that are outright insulting about KU all the time, then you sob when somebody says a team w/ zero returnees won't have continuity. Waaaaaah! So mean and uncalled for!
What have I posted about KU that was insulting? I've literally complimented Self and KU multiple times.
If you're trying to say I was insulting KU by bringing up the losses to Bucknel, Bradley, WSU and UNI, those are called facts, if you're insulted by facts, that’s a you problem.
Which is what? A couple 6 seeds that both lost to 11s? Pope had less success than the previous BYU coach.
Still beat KU's ass in AFH.
"Far less" talent is debatable too. His 6th man last year might be drafted. And if he isn't, Pope is hoping to lure him to Kentucky to be his go-to scorer.
6th man and best player, kinda like how Cal had 2 lottery picks coming off the bench.
And yes, Pope had far less talent than what Cal had every year at UK. Pope never went 9-16, Cal did.
I thought it went w/out saying that I meant someone who can consistently put up points. I think they scored 20 3x combined last year in the A-10 and Mountain West. Somehow this translates to being able to consistently put up big numbers in the SEC or the NCAA tourney? Make it make sense.
You could say the same thing about all the players at NCST, Mark Sears, Knecht, Antonio Reeves and any other transfer from a mid major program.
Systems matter. Pope runs a wide open offense, which I will gladly take over what Cal is going to be trying to run with 1 proven scorer at a mid-major level.
And I'm not saying that you want one guy scoring all the points....but obviously you want shot creators who can get their own when taken out of the offense.
When you run a legit offense, you don't find yourself depending on one or two guys that have to create on their own. Cal just had a team with 5 guys that could carve up any defense, he lost 10 games and ended the season with a loss to Oakland.
Not only that, but Butler, Carr, Brea and Otega can create their own shots, I'm not sure why you're saying they can't.
LOL. Where'd you get that idea? Was it when I said I don't pretend to know how everything's going to shake out? Frankly, I'm doing you a favor. Arkansas is likely to add at least a couple more quality players. Are you really that big of a homer that you think Pope's group of moderately-rated transfers is far better than anything Calipari could put on the court?
Until Cal adds those two players and we know who they are, I'm going to continue to be completely underwhelmed by Arkansas roster. At this point, there has been no rumors about who else Cal is going to bring in. He has 7 guys and said he's only bringing in 9. Looks like he's trying to get DJ Wagner, which is another mid guard that can’t shoot. Also, keep in mind, Cal no longer has John Welch. Welch is the guy that orchestrated the offense last year. Without Welch, Arkansas is going to struggle to score and again, this is Cal's least talented team.
You should stick to what you know, which is KU, the BIG12 and anything you can dig up on UK.

My hate boner looks like @Kevin Bryan

My love boner looks like @FaithPlusOne

IMG-9327.jpg

Dude, everyone on this board knows you have a UK hate boner, you trying to deny it, is an even worse look.

Everyone knows you have a KU hate boner. Every. One.

(See how easy it is to type that? And the beauty is I never have to prove anything)

Remember when you said that RR's 20 angry KU threads in the span of a few weeks was just normal, non-hater behavior? But, yeah....the guy who's never created a Kentucky thread in his life is clearly unhealthily obsessed. You seem like a rational straight shooter. I'll take your word on this one.

What have I posted about KU that was insulting? I've literally complimented Self and KU multiple times.
If you're trying to say I was insulting KU by bringing up the losses to Bucknel, Bradley, WSU and UNI, those are called facts, if you're insulted by facts, that’s a you problem.

Well, you just said the players they bring back to anchor the preseason #1 team aren't very good, and you've been spreading untrue rumors about Dickinson being a known locker room cancer, to name a few. Oh and that time you claimed that Bill Self should be held accountable for Terrence Shannon's alleged rape after a football game? That's the kind of reach I could only dream of making. Shit, you're a better me than me! I really need to polish my hater skills. I'm only capable of irritating the sensitive super homers like you who get their panties knotted if anyone dares to question the continuity of a team with 0 returning players.

Btw, what have I said about Kentucky that was hateful and untrue?

Still beat KU's ass in AFH.

Jeez, you guys really wear that as a badge of honor, don't you? Kill me if the crowning achievement of KU's next hire is a regular season win vs the weakest Kentucky team in years...with their best player out.

Btw, guess who else beat KU in AFH. A KU team that was healthy and really good too.

6th man and best player, kinda like how Cal had 2 lottery picks coming off the bench.
And yes, Pope had far less talent than what Cal had every year at UK. Pope never went 9-16, Cal did.

Figured you meant that Pope had far less talent than he'll have at Kentucky this year. Of course he had less talent than Calipari's teams. But the fact that he's never had a 9-16 season doesn't mean he's capable of reaching higher heights than Calipari. Let me guess...controversial hater take?!

You could say the same thing about all the players at NCST, Mark Sears, Knecht, Antonio Reeves and any other transfer from a mid major program.
Systems matter. Pope runs a wide open offense, which I will gladly take over what Cal is going to be trying to run with 1 proven scorer at a mid-major level.

When you run a legit offense, you don't find yourself depending on one or two guys that have to create on their own. Cal just had a team with 5 guys that could carve up any defense, he lost 10 games and ended the season with a loss to Oakland.
Not only that, but Butler, Carr, Brea and Otega can create their own shots, I'm not sure why you're saying they can't.

Until Cal adds those two players and we know who they are, I'm going to continue to be completely underwhelmed by Arkansas roster. At this point, there has been no rumors about who else Cal is going to bring in. He has 7 guys and said he's only bringing in 9. Looks like he's trying to get DJ Wagner, which is another mid guard that can’t shoot. Also, keep in mind, Cal no longer has John Welch. Welch is the guy that orchestrated the offense last year. Without Welch, Arkansas is going to struggle to score and again, this is Cal's least talented team.
You should stick to what you know, which is KU, the BIG12 and anything you can dig up on UK.

I'd say stick to Kentucky and the SEC, but I'm talking to the guy who claimed that "Z" was better than Hunter Dickinson. 🤣

For shits and giggles, I looked up an early mock draft for next year. Guess who had four projected first rounders (most of any team)? That's right....Arky. Including two of those shitty freshman projects who aren't going to contribute anything (Fland almost lottery). Plus those role players Z and Thiero.

Four possible 1st rounders and arguably the best PG in the country, plus Aidoo. With more on the way. What an embarrassing start to this offseason for Calipari. If I were him, I'd hide my face around campus. 🤣

But sure, Calipari-hater, tell us a few thousand more times about how this is obviously going to be the least talented Calipari team evuuur by a mile, and how he needs at least 13 NBA stars to reach the second weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: fleckabelly
Everyone knows you have a KU hate boner. Every. One.
(See how easy it is to type that? And the beauty is I never have to prove anything)
Actually, this doesn't work the way you think it does. The.others on this board aren't as stupid as you are portraying.
Remember when you said that RR's 20 angry KU threads in the span of a few weeks was just normal, non-hater behavior? But, yeah....the guy who's never created a Kentucky thread in his life is clearly unhealthily obsessed. You seem like a rational straight shooter. I'll take your word on this one.
Dude, you posted in RR as a UK fan and you baited UK fans while you were there.
The issue about KU fans, is another YOU problem. Any program that makes headlines, gets multiple threads, because there are thousands that post there daily. If you make the news in a negative light, yeah, the thread count will probably hit 20. Maybe learn about popular forums before you make judgments. KU is not that important.
Well, you just said the players they bring back to anchor the preseason #1 team aren't very good, and you've been spreading untrue rumors about Dickinson being a known locker room cancer, to name a few. Oh and that time you claimed that Bill Self should be held accountable for Terrence Shannon's alleged rape after a football game? That's the kind of reach I could only dream of making. Shit, you're a better me than me! I really need to polish my hater skills. I'm only capable of irritating the sensitive super homers like you who get their panties knotted if anyone dares to question the continuity of a team with 0 returning players.
Jeez dude, I was joking about the Terrance Shannon thing, I knew you would go apeshit and of course, you did.
Hunter is a locker-room cancer, the guy is an asshole.
Yeah, I'm not that impressed with Hunter, Harris and Adams. I don't think they are good enough to put KU at the top.
Btw, what have I said about Kentucky that was hateful and untrue?
My God, everyone just spit their coffee out. No, you don't come out and make bold "UK sucks" statements, but your hate for UK is obvious to everyone on.this board, but at least you know to punch up. Good boy.
Jeez, you guys really wear that as a badge of honor, don't you? Kill me if the crowning achievement of KU's next hire is a regular season win vs the weakest Kentucky team in years...with their best player out.
Meh, you're trying to act like Pope is shit. While I prefer to have Phil Jackson, I'm good with Pope, because he will coach for UK and he has shown he can do the job, he just doesn't have the accomplishments yet.
Btw, guess who else beat KU in AFH. A KU team that was healthy and really good too.
Don't care
Figured you meant that Pope had far less talent than he'll have at Kentucky this year. Of course he had less talent than Calipari's teams. But the fact that he's never had a 9-16 season doesn't mean he's capable of reaching higher heights than Calipari. Let me guess...controversial hater take?!
Cal went to 4 final 4's in 5 years and won a title, that was a great run, but the Cal from 2016-2024 is Tubby-lite. Just about any decent coach would be better that this version of Calipari given the stage UK provides.
I'd say stick to Kentucky and the SEC, but I'm talking to the guy who claimed that "Z" was better than Hunter Dickinson. 🤣
With a better coach, Z would be better. But are you seriously comparing the freshmen version of Z to a senior Hunter Dickinson?
For shits and giggles, I looked up an early mock draft for next year. Guess who had four projected first rounders (most of any team)? That's right....Arky. Including two of those shitty freshman projects who aren't going to contribute anything (Fland almost lottery). Plus those role players Z and Thiero.
Oh yeah, projections are what we should go with. Do yourself a favor, go check the projections from this time last year. Edwards was the #1 pick, DJ was top 5. Sheppard wasn’t listed. Still want to go off projections? I wouldn't. Also, I don't care about NBA potential, give me great college players, that’s what wins in college.
Four possible 1st rounders and arguably the best PG in the country, plus Aidoo. With more on the way. What an embarrassing start to this offseason for Calipari. If I were him, I'd hide my face around campus. 🤣
Then again, put your money where your mouth is. Avatar bet. Go ahead and take Arkansas, I'll take UK.
But sure, Calipari-hater, tell us a few thousand more times about how this is obviously going to be the least talented Calipari team evuuur by a mile, and how he needs at least 13 NBA stars to reach the second weekend.
It is his least talented team. Give me any UK team that had less talent. I'll wait.

KU is not that important. Your most important sentence from all of the above. It's a harsh reality that EF has shit fits about on a constant basis.

KU is not that important. Your most important sentence from all of the above. It's a harsh reality that EF has shit fits about on a constant basis.
Yeah, when you create a profile and pretend to be a UK fan on RR to get validated, you are obsessed. He is definitely obsessed.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Actually, this doesn't work the way you think it does. The.others on this board aren't as stupid as you are portraying.

Dude, you posted in RR as a UK fan and you baited UK fans while you were there.
The issue about KU fans, is another YOU problem. Any program that makes headlines, gets multiple threads, because there are thousands that post there daily. If you make the news in a negative light, yeah, the thread count will probably hit 20. Maybe learn about popular forums before you make judgments. KU is not that important.

The only negative news was the Arterio Morris thing. Did that warrant 20 threads across a few weeks? I can tell you right now that most of them weren't about Morris. How many threads did they devote to Terrence Shannon and Illinois? It's hilarious that you're actually this delusional. 🤣

Jeez dude, I was joking about the Terrance Shannon thing, I knew you would go apeshit and of course, you did.
Hunter is a locker-room cancer, the guy is an asshole.
Yeah, I'm not that impressed with Hunter, Harris and Adams. I don't think they are good enough to put KU at the top.

So you're not impressed with what will probably be the consensus #1 team in the country, but I'm a hater for not being impressed by the #36 team on Torvik, made up of transfer role players? Interesting how that works.

My God, everyone just spit their coffee out. No, you don't come out and make bold "UK sucks" statements, but your hate for UK is obvious to everyone on.this board, but at least you know to punch up. Good boy.

Thanks for proving my point. 😆

With a better coach, Z would be better. But are you seriously comparing the freshmen version of Z to a senior Hunter Dickinson?

No, you compared him to Dickinson. I laughed in amazement.

Oh yeah, projections are what we should go with. Do yourself a favor, go check the projections from this time last year. Edwards was the #1 pick, DJ was top 5. Sheppard wasn’t listed. Still want to go off projections? I wouldn't. Also, I don't care about NBA potential, give me great college players, that’s what wins in college.

Then again, put your money where your mouth is. Avatar bet. Go ahead and take Arkansas, I'll take UK.

It is his least talented team. Give me any UK team that had less talent. I'll wait.

When he actually has a roster, I'll compare. Again, this is May.

Oh, I'll probably make that bet, but it would be dumb to do it now and then watch Kentucky add two of the best players that pull out of the draft. I'm sure you'll say that means I don't have balls. 😂

LOL.

"We've won one tourney game in 5 years and have to go back almost 50 years to have any advantage over your program, but dammit....we're important!!" 😂🤣

Yeah, when you create a profile and pretend to be a UK fan on RR to get validated, you are obsessed. He is definitely obsessed.

Oh, I made it very clear I wasn't a Kentucky fan, which is why I didn't last long. Do you think I've ever searched the KU boards for posts that you made a decade ago under a different handle? But tell me more about obsession, weirdo. 😂

More important than your fictitious birds. Check the all time rankings, pee wee.

Yeah? Is Rupp gonna walk through that door?

The sad (actual) reality is that Creighton's been more important than you lately. Maybe you should start by trolling Creighton forums and work your way up.

The only negative news was the Arterio Morris thing. Did that warrant 20 threads across a few weeks? I can tell you right now that most of them weren't about Morris. How many threads did they devote to Terrence Shannon and Illinois? It's hilarious that you're actually this delusional. 🤣
What are you doing over there anyway? Why are you over there fishing? It never even crosses my mind to go scan KU boards. Seems like RR and UK should be charging you for rent.
Weird.
So you're not impressed with what will probably be the consensus #1 team in the country, but I'm a hater for not being impressed by the #36 team on Torvik, made up of transfer role players? Interesting how that works.
No, because pre-season ratings are garbage. It’s freaking May, nobody knows shit.
Thanks for proving my point. 😆

No, you compared him to Dickinson. I laughed in amazement.
You think way too highly of Hunter
When he actually has a roster, I'll compare. Again, this is May.
But the fact that it's only May, doesn't stop you from swelling up about crazy pre-season rankings that show KU at the top. Hypocrite much?
Oh, I'll probably make that bet, but it would be dumb to do it now and then watch Kentucky add two of the best players that pull out of the draft. I'm sure you'll say that means I don't have balls. 😂
Okay, so you're just going to brag about how Arkansas has a better roster, but you're not going to put skin on it? Typical.

Reactions: JC for 3
Oh, I made it very clear I wasn't a Kentucky fan, which is why I didn't last long. Do you think I've ever searched the KU boards for posts that you made a decade ago under a different handle? But tell me more about obsession, weirdo. 😂
Bullshit. I had many conversations with 'Mr. Baracus' over there. You sure were pretending to be a UK fan.

That was this douche's handle? I remember telling him to go chug some bleach multiple times. Too bad he didn't.
Yup and he tried to deny it, then he softly admitted to it by saying he wasn't sure what his name was (yeah, right), then said he was only over there for a day or two, but made it known he was a KU fan. All of it is total bullshit.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
What are you doing over there anyway? Why are you over there fishing? It never even crosses my mind to go scan KU boards. Seems like RR and UK should be charging you for rent.
Weird.

That time it was because you dragged over that "Jailhawks" thread that was about 70% false info. Why's it surprise you that someone would occasionally look at a famously notorious website, especially one that's obsessed with his team?

You think way too highly of Hunter

I think too highly of an All American called the "best transfer ever" because I laughed at the idea that freshman Ivisic was a better player. Yep...I'm definitely the one who thought too highly of my player. 🤣

It's interesting that you'll say that Kentucky's roster is full of great players, while trashing a player who is clearly better than any of them. Haters gonna hate, right?

But the fact that it's only May, doesn't stop you from swelling up about crazy pre-season rankings that show KU at the top. Hypocrite much?

Swelling up? No...the point was that you can't call it hating to mirror the common opinion, then claim you're not hating by contradicting the common opinion and looking for ways to tear a team down. If you're not a hater, I don't know what the word means. In every other post, you're bashing somebody else's players or coach and usually in an irrational way. Guess you can't be labeled a hater of just one team if you sling it everywhere, eh?

Okay, so you're just going to brag about how Arkansas has a better roster, but you're not going to put skin on it? Typical.

Why would I brag about another team's roster? I'm just laughing at your attempts to paint it to be a hopeless cause at Arkansas. It's pretty pathetic and everybody knows why you're doing it. Do you actually think you're fooling anybody?

Here's what a rational, unbiased human being would say:

Davis is an excellent player to build around and one of the top PGs in the country. Aidoo was a quality starter for a top 5 team. Z and Thiero have NBA potential, and there's a chance that Z makes a huge sophomore jump. The three freshmen are very talented, and chances are at least one of them is a major contributor (probably Fland). If they can add another solid piece or two, they'll be a tough team on paper.

Is that so hard? Apparently it is for some. You are beyond ate up w/ Calipari. 🤣

Last edited:
Yup and he tried to deny it, then he softly admitted to it by saying he wasn't sure what his name was (yeah, right), then said he was only over there for a day or two, but made it known he was a KU fan. All of it is total bullshit.

Not gonna pretend to know everything I posted there a decade ago, but it couldn't have been more than 5-10 posts before I was banned. I definitely don't remember any encounters with either of you, although it wouldn't be surprising that I got your panties wadded. I'm sure I did it by pretending to be a Kentucky fan, right? 🤣

Prove that I posted more than a handful of posts and that I called myself a Kentucky fan. You won't, of course.

Even if you think you're being honest, it means nothing. You can't remember shit you posted 30 min ago, much less something I posted on a different site almost 10 years ago. 🤣

Last edited:
The bottom line is this....literally any thread here that in the least bit refers to UK, you show up, flapping your gums, dragging your fictitious birds into it. As previously stated....

KU is not that important.

Reactions: kyjeff1
The bottom line is this....literally any thread here that in the least bit refers to UK, you show up, flapping your gums, dragging your fictitious birds into it. As previously stated....

Nah, not true. But let's talk about the constant jabs you make at UL, Indiana, Duke, KU and others. Can you explain the difference, Mensa?

Tell that to your home board. 🤣

Imagine if you took some of that hate energy and focused it toward dental hygiene...

Nah, not true. But let's talk about the constant jabs you make at UL, Indiana, Duke, KU and others. Can you explain the difference, Mensa?

Tell that to your home board. 🤣

Imagine if you took some of that hate energy and focused it toward dental hygiene...

Yeah, I'm here taking shots all day long. You might be right when it comes to U6. They are UK's biggest rival, after all. (Kinda what you might feel towards K-State, Wichita st.,)

As for your little snarky remark... there will be frozen margaritas in hell before something like that from a hayseed like you will bother me, even a tiny bit.

So Baracus, as I've told you before, do the world a favor and go chug some bleach.

Yeah, I'm here taking shots all day long. You might be right when it comes to U6. They are UK's biggest rival, after all. (Kinda what you might feel towards K-State, Wichita st.,)

As for your little snarky remark... there will be frozen margaritas in hell before something like that from a hayseed like you will bother me, even a tiny bit.

So Baracus, as I've told you before, do the world a favor and go chug some bleach.

Your material was terrible the first time. Imagine thinking it's good after 6,000 repetitions. 🤣

That time it was because you dragged over that "Jailhawks" thread that was about 70% false info. Why's it surprise you that someone would occasionally look at a famously notorious website, especially one that's obsessed with his team?
del-griffith-oh-sure-sure.gif

I think too highly of an All American called the "best transfer ever" because I laughed at the idea that freshman Ivisic was a better player. Yep...I'm definitely the one who thought too highly of my player. 🤣

It's interesting that you'll say that Kentucky's roster is full of great players, while trashing a player who is clearly better than any of them. Haters gonna hate, right?

Swelling up? No...the point was that you can't call it hating to mirror the common opinion, then claim you're not hating by contradicting the common opinion and looking for ways to tear a team down. If you're not a hater, I don't know what the word means. In every other post, you're bashing somebody else's players or coach and usually in an irrational way. Guess you can't be labeled a hater of just one team if you sling it everywhere, eh?

Why would I brag about another team's roster? I'm just laughing at your attempts to paint it to be a hopeless cause at Arkansas. It's pretty pathetic and everybody knows why you're doing it. Do you actually think you're fooling anybody?
So you disagree that this is Cal's weakest roster? I've asked you to tell me what UK roster was weaker. I'm still waiting. Seems like you painted yourself into a corner here.
Here's what a rational, unbiased human being would say:

Davis is an excellent player to build around and one of the top PGs in the country. Aidoo was a quality starter for a top 5 team. Z and Thiero have NBA potential, and there's a chance that Z makes a huge sophomore jump. The three freshmen are very talented, and chances are at least one of them is a major contributor (probably Fland). If they can add another solid piece or two, they'll be a tough team on paper.
Davis is a great player and I've said that, but the rest of the transfers are role players and the 3 freshmen are 4* projects. This is going to be Cal's least talented team since his early Memphis days.
Is that so hard? Apparently it is for some. You are beyond ate up w/ Calipari. 🤣

Not gonna pretend to know everything I posted there a decade ago, but it couldn't have been more than 5-10 posts before I was banned. I definitely don't remember any encounters with either of you, although it wouldn't be surprising that I got your panties wadded. I'm sure I did it by pretending to be a Kentucky fan, right? 🤣

Prove that I posted more than a handful of posts and that I called myself a Kentucky fan. You won't, of course.

Even if you think you're being honest, it means nothing. You can't remember shit you posted 30 min ago, much less something I posted on a different site almost 10 years ago. 🤣
That profile was banned and wiped from the board, you know this, which is why you're asking me to prove it and it wasn't a decade ago, it was more recent than that and you were on there for multiple weeks, not just a couple days. Nice try.

Just the fact that you're at least admitting you did create a profile over there and posted, is still pretty pathetic, but we both know you posed as a UK fan and you're doing a piss poor job of "forgetting".

100% correct, the word "Kentucky" is a flavored spinner bait for that guy. He is the first to show up with a handful of darts.

Reactions: JC for 3
That profile was banned and wiped from the board, you know this, which is why you're asking me to prove it and it wasn't a decade ago, it was more recent than that and you were on there for multiple weeks, not just a couple days. Nice try.

Just the fact that you're at least admitting you did create a profile over there and posted, is still pretty pathetic, but we both know you posed as a UK fan and you're doing a piss poor job of "forgetting".

No, I didn’t know they wiped the posts. Makes it convenient for you to make shit up, eh? I dug up a thread after you brought it up a while ago. It was dated 2015.

I know I didn’t last long before I was banned and I definitely didn’t call myself a Kentucky fan. It’s possible that I didn’t advertise right away that I was a KU fan since they were basically being banned on sight.

Regardless, I’d never trust your supposed recollection of a few posts from 2015. The other day you forgot something you posted 15 min earlier. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT