ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of 40-0.........

Gonzaga played an A+ game against Duke and won by 2, a few nights earlier they went into overtime with illinois. Let's stop with the 40-0 crap.

Wasn't the Zags without one of their best players? If so, they won't need A+ if they meet in the tourney.

Be better than Duke. I'm not going to knee jerk react like some guys did after the champions classic because Gonzaga beat Duke. It's one game, they played better and deserved the win but they've also looked bad in games. I still think Duke is the best team in the country but I don't think the gap is all that wide like ESPN was making it out to be.

Why do you think Duke is the best team in the country? I guess that's my question. Why are you so convinced?

I forgot that you barely received your GED. Sorry for the difficult question.
I'll just let you answer that question when they play UVA. Although honestly I think Virginia gives them trouble, Duke is a transition team and UVA will do their best to make them a half court team.

I'll just let you answer that question when they play UVA. Although honestly I think Virginia gives them trouble, Duke is a transition team and UVA will do their best to make them a half court team.
Duke right now would have all kinds of trouble with UVA. Not disciplined enough right now to face a UVA defense. Hell, they'll have issues a month from now. Any team that relies on driving to the basket, is going to have problems with UVA. I don't care how good you are.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Duke right now would have all kinds of trouble with UVA. Not disciplined enough right now to face a UVA defense. Hell, they'll have issues a month from now. Any team that relies on driving to the basket, is going to have problems with UVA. I don't care how good you are.
How much trouble will Duke have Tuesday? Honest question, haven't watched Indiana at all. I know Langford is a bad ass but little else.

How much trouble will Duke have Tuesday? Honest question, haven't watched Indiana at all. I know Langford is a bad ass but little else.
None. We are quite banged up. Even then, I don't see you guys having to many issues. Langford/Morgan are very good. Smith can be. I'd be surprised if IU keeps this under 20.

ADVERTISEMENT