ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, WVU

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
We took your Strength Coach. I will say I really enjoyed watching the toughness yall’s team had and I’m sure he had a lot to do with that. You guys are known for being boneheaded and willin to throw fists. That’s how basketball should be played with great physicality. I hope yall get another great coach at that spot though because WVU teams are fun to watch.

We took your Strength Coach. I will say I really enjoyed watching the toughness yall’s team had and I’m sure he had a lot to do with that. You guys are known for being boneheaded and willin to throw fists. That’s how basketball should be played with great physicality. I hope yall get another great coach at that spot though because WVU teams are fun to watch.

Huggs has always had great strength coaches back to his Cincy days. His teams always look like grown men and play tough. He wont have a problem getting another good one.

Kettler is a good one though, and had been with Huggs at WVU for 11 years.

what happened to that roided out freak that hugged folding chairs all game?

You guys are known for being boneheaded and willin to throw fists. That’s how basketball should be played with great physicality.

I think those are called fouls, and might be against the rules. Not sure though, i’ll check.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
what happened to that roided out freak that hugged folding chairs all game?

Ray Ganong? He was with the Pitino group. However, I think they found another spot for him. Loves UofL

Andrea Hudy at Kansas is the best in the business. Period.
Never heard of him.

It's this dude.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm just joking, I'm sure she's sweet.

Reactions: Hank_

Looks like a good hire. Pitino guy.

Was the strength coach at Kentucky (92-97), Celtics (97-03), Raptors (03-06).... then USC, UVA, Minnesota.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT