ADVERTISEMENT

So.........How long before BBN runs Keion out of town....

giphy.gif

then give proof
not just an opinion or a Hollywood story

we already there is proof on the first two

now tell me what Ewing said about his scheduled visit to UNC

then give proof
not just an opinion or a Hollywood story

we already there is proof on the first two

now tell me what Ewing said about his scheduled visit to UNC
Hollywood story lol? Come on. Idk about the Ewing thing, but people throughout the years to present day seem to be talking about Rupp more. It only seems arbitrary to UK fans, which I get.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Hollywood story lol? Come on. Idk about the Ewing thing, but people throughout the years to present day seem to be talking about Rupp more. It only seems arbitrary to UK fans, which I get.
I had never heard of the Ewing thing either but he said it himself on the Dan Patrick show.

“I was close. North Carolina was a very good school, but you know, when I went down there they put me in that Carolina Inn and there was a big Ku Klux Klan rally in North Carolina when I was there. And I was like, you know, I’m not coming down here. I’m staying my butt back in Boston.”

I had never heard of the Ewing thing either but he said it himself on the Dan Patrick show.

“I was close. North Carolina was a very good school, but you know, when I went down there they put me in that Carolina Inn and there was a big Ku Klux Klan rally in North Carolina when I was there. And I was like, you know, I’m not coming down here. I’m staying my butt back in Boston.”

Yikes. Clan Rally's and refusing to hire black coaches? Sounds really racist to me.

Ok.....So that means .............What? Bob McAdoo had this to say...

Hall of Famer Bob McAdoo left his home state of North Carolina in the late 1960s to spend his first two years of college at a small school in Indiana. He said he did so in part because of the pressures that came with being a young black man playing in the South at that time.

Then his father fell ill, and McAdoo wanted to be closer to home. Then-North Carolina coach Dean Smith told him that coming to what was then a nearly all-white campus might not be easy.

"But I'll treat you like a son,'' McAdoo recalled Smith saying. ``So that told me I would be all right, and I went to North Carolina.....

Multiple times UK was caught red handed but to answer your question, no you didn’t. The NCAA could of smacked UNC but cooler heads prevailed.
Yeah, that's what I'm getting at, UK got severely punished for each offense.
We have beaten the UNC AFAM thing to death, no need to rehash it here.

But UNC should have been punished severely.

That's it, end of discussion. Next topic. ;)

Last edited:
Problem is, it’s not just us saying Rupp is racist. There have been countless quotes from people, magazine articles, books, movies.... all have said he was racist.
Then post them, don't just say "but, but, but, there are books… "

yes a Hollywood story
how so many are stupid enough to take a Hollywood movie as fact is both sad and unbelievable
yet here we are

the only ones giving you likes are unc fans
that should tell you all you need to know

Reactions: KyFaninNC
yes a Hollywood story
how so many are stupid enough to take a Hollywood movie as fact is both sad and unbelievable
yet here we are

I’ll give you a like if it makes you feel better. Laughing

Reactions: UL_1986
My worthless ass?
Follow along Bert, he's acting like I'm defending you as a racist, which I am not. He's turning into a troll.
I was being funny and should have put a smiley next to the last sentence. :)

I am not a racist. I don't like the country being overrun by illegals. That is not racist, just nationalist. The unfollowed dude is too dimwitted to argue, so he just taunts with labels.

I was being funny and should have put a smiley next to the last sentence. :)

I am not a racist. I don't like the country being overrun by illegals. That is not racist, just nationalist. The unfollowed dude is too dimwitted to argue, so he just taunts with labels.
Nah, you’re a racist. There’s no defending your hate speech.

yes a Hollywood story
yet here we are

I get you guys want to heavily denounce it, and that’s fine. However, you’re a grown man looking at who’s gotten more “likes” and which fanbase is giving them. It’s time to recalculate.

I get you guys want to heavily denounce it, and that’s fine. However, you’re a grown man looking at who’s gotten more “likes” and which fanbase is giving them. It’s time to recalculate.

spin it baby

You have to admit it’s a little weird to focus on likes. Well, you probably won’t admit that either.

you have to admit it shows where you stand with the likes you get
when the only likes you get are unc fans that should tell you all you need to know
i think you are smart enough to realize that

Reactions: Scotty00
and all these have been dunked by real sources look let’s cut the shit you don’t want to be educated on rupps racial feelings you just want to find another reason to dig at UK because you have little man syndrome and you’ll do whatever you can to drag UK down to your level it eats you up and i love it.

He makes it so obvious! Cutest shit ever.Laughing

Reactions: RunninRichie
Seems like I’ve missed some good shit in this thread. Gonna start on page one in the morning and catch up!

Reactions: KyFaninNC
you have to admit it shows where you stand with the likes you get
when the only likes you get are unc fans that should tell you all you need to know
i think you are smart enough to realize that
Quite the contrary. I also think that’s kind of the degradation of society with social media etc.

Seems more like a sheep thing to me.

ADVERTISEMENT