ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to Carsen Edwards

Heckuva of a player. I imagine he's going to the NBA. He put on a show in the tournament - one of the best performances we've ever seen.

Just looking at an old post dated back on October 15th and I mentioned the idea of Carsen Edwards having a Kemba Walker-type season. He was very, very close. He'll certainly go down as one of the all-time greats in Purdue history.

Now, as far as Carsen Edwards. I would be shocked if he isn't on EVERY Preseason All-American team. Does he have the best teammates this year? No, of course not. But, he has good teammates. And it's possible he could take games over and carry his team on his back ala Kemba Walker. I don't expect Purdue to win it all, but I certainly wouldn't discount them from winning the Big Ten.

MVP of the South Regional despite his team not winning it. Pretty much sums up how awesome he was. Steph Curry the only other play to do that.

He made Tony Bennett rip up his defensive play card lol.

He made me pound shot after shot after he was draining 3 after 3. I was losing my mind watching him own our defense.

Handled the loss with ultimate class and dignity. I will definitely root for him from here on out.

Somebody tweeted out something like this about Carsen...
3 broken records
42,35,42 points
10 threes in EE thriller
Zero look at me celebrations

Dude is a class act.

Was more worried about playing him than Kyle Guy. Guy was playing out of his mind.

MVP of the South Regional despite his team not winning it. Pretty much sums up how awesome he was. Steph Curry the only other play to do that.

He made Tony Bennett rip up his defensive play card lol.

He made me pound shot after shot after he was draining 3 after 3. I was losing my mind watching him own our defense.

Handled the loss with ultimate class and dignity. I will definitely root for him from here on out.

tenor.gif

Fantastic player. And an incredible season by Purdue given how much they lost from last year's team.

Cline's shooting down the stretch against Tennessee and Edwards' against UVA will live on in my memory as two of the great March Madness performances ever.

ADVERTISEMENT