ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas just lost to a team....

Meh his first post was talking shit. I was gonna say congrats and give props but doogie changed my mind on that. I did go congratulate folks after the UCF loss and will after any other loss. But it’s tough to take the higher ground when he’s talking shit and I’m dealing with this ungodly migraine.

It doesn't matter As a group you guy are acting like extreme homers that hang out on your home board. It seems like when KU loses no props to the winning team but there's plenty of excuses on why you didn't.

It doesn't matter As a group you guy are acting like extreme homers that hang out on your home board. It seems like when KU loses no props to the winning team but there's plenty of excuses on why you didn't.
No you’re right. Though it’s just me today, nobody else. I’ve been dealing with the worst headache of my life for the last three weeks. Don’t know what caused it..came on in an instant and felt like somebody hit me on the side of the head. Hasn’t gone away for three weeks and anytime I so much as get my heart rate up it borders into agony. I’ve even yelled at my kids a couple of times and I NEVER yell.

So I’d like to apologize. I apologize to you and Doogie and anyone else on this board who has had to see this. My bad.

P.S. Doogie, I do apologize but I stand by the 6-7 remark. That is not what I meant. But I DO see how you could have interpreted it that way. Good luck the rest of the way.

No you’re right. Though it’s just me today, nobody else. I’ve been dealing with the worst headache of my life for the last three weeks. Don’t know what caused it..came on in an instant and felt like somebody hit me on the side of the head. Hasn’t gone away for three weeks and anytime I so much as get my heart rate up it borders into agony. I’ve even yelled at my kids a couple of times and I NEVER yell.

So I’d like to apologize. I apologize to you and Doogie and anyone else on this board who has had to see this. My bad.

P.S. Doogie, I do apologize but I stand by the 6-7 remark. That is not what I meant. But I DO see how you could have interpreted it that way. Good luck the rest of the way.

I like to think I'm good with everyone here except for 2. When UNC got clipped by Villanova at the buzzer I wasn't right for 2 days, called out of work, stayed away from this board because my mind was out there so I been there, lots of times.

Reactions: Turinturumbar

In your defense... i was talking shit.

But in my defense, not sure any team in history has gone through as much adversity as this one has. We were building up for one last big run with Huggs and then it all went to shit in the blink of an eye.

We lost a hall of fame coach and guys like Tre Mitchell, Joe Toussaint, Jose Perez, Mo Wague and a bunch more.... i thought we would go 0 for the Big 12.

Every win feels like the Super Bowl.

I like to think I'm good with everyone here except for 2. When UNC got clipped by Villanova at the buzzer I wasn't right for 2 days, called out of work, stayed away from this board because my mind was out there so I been there, lots of times.
I’ve gone crazy after losses as well. I know how it feels. This one was part about that but more about something else. I saw a Dr yesterday about the headache and she ordered a ct scan. Tried to get me in last night but couldn’t. I have an appt Monday. She says I probably burst a small blood vessel and that it will probably clear on its own but worried about a possible aneurysm. She told me to not exert myself this weekend and if it gets worse to go to the ER. I suppose I should have just avoided the game altogether lol.

Reactions: AWilli6995
I’ve gone crazy after losses as well. I know how it feels. This one was part about that but more about something else. I saw a Dr yesterday about the headache and she ordered a ct scan. Tried to get me in last night but couldn’t. I have an appt Monday. She says I probably burst a small blood vessel and that it will probably clear on its own but worried about a possible aneurysm. She told me to not exert myself this weekend and if it gets worse to go to the ER. I suppose I should have just avoided the game altogether lol.

I can't say I know what you're going through but I know some people say they wouldn't wish migraines on anyone. Had KU won I imagine the pain wouldn't of been that bad. Get well soon man!

Reactions: Turinturumbar

But in my defense, not sure any team in history has gone through as much adversity as this one has. We were building up for one last big run with Huggs and then it all went to shit in the blink of an eye.

We lost a hall of fame coach and guys like Tre Mitchell, Joe Toussaint, Jose Perez, Mo Wague and a bunch more.... i thought we would go 0 for the Big 12.

Nah it’s cool. You’re allowed to talk shit. I just greatly overreacted.

And I know how you feel. I’m a KU football fan after all. What you describe is basically 2010 - 2020 for us. And we finally have some momentum and are set to return nearly everyone next year and maybe make a run for the conference title game and have our best recruiting class in my memory….real momentum. Then we lose our OC, and now just lost our best recruiter, and every single major coaching job in the country seems to come open this year with Leipold near the top of the list in every coaching list. Feels like we can’t have good things.

But yeah between 2010-2020 every football win felt like a Super Bowl.

Reactions: doogie503
I can't say I know what you're going through but I don't but from the people I know they said wouldn't wish migraines on anyone. Had KU won I imagine the pain wouldn't of been that bad. Get well soon man!

Haha, yeah hopefully. Maybe I’ll swing by Monday and let ya know how it went.

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995

My question would be has there been anyone making excuses? I didn’t read everything. Saying your team really lacked energy and effort especially on defense and rebounding while also saying that the opponent played extremely well and shot well above their normal numbers (which is true when a 30% 3pt shooting team shoots 60% from 3). Fact is those 2 go hand in hand with KU’s poor effort leading to many of WVU’s 3pt attempts being wide-open. Doesn’t matter how bad a team is at shooting if you give them open looks they’re going to make them. I don’t subscribe to the notion to WVU just made garbage shots all game. KU played lazy defensively and WVU took advantage of it. This has been an issue for KU at times this year lacking effort and/or losing their composure.

giphy.gif

You need to go to the DR you knucklehead. Your headache could be something serious.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Who is this balding white guy that played out of his mind?
Kansas dicked themselves this off-season, again, just like the previous season.

'22-'23, five dudes, no bench, a couple of flirty freshmen
'23-'24 four dudes, no bench, a couple of flirty freshmen

... And we all know how '22-'23 ended up.

But if you win a title, you gift yourself a couple of stinker cycles before fans really start crying.

Props to Westy. Hate that they didn't get Battle for the entire season.

Louisville has been getting their asses kicked by karma for like 8 years now.
-stripper parties
-FB coach caught cheating
-Pitino nailed a skank on a restaurant table
-AD and Pitino got caught steeling taxpayer funds
-Adidas scandal
-blackmail
-2 stripped FF's
-Stripped title
-they went 4-28 last year
-they're currently 6-12
-a staff member got caught steeling golf clubs

I'm probably misssing 3 or 4 things. It’s been one thing after another. Even me… a UK fan, feels bad for their fans.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Louisville has been getting their asses kicked by karma for like 8 years now.
-stripper parties
-FB coach caught cheating
-Pitino nailed a skank on a restaurant table
-AD and Pitino got caught steeling taxpayer funds
-Adidas scandal
-blackmail
-2 stripped FF's
-Stripped title
-they went 4-28 last year
-they're currently 6-12
-a staff member got caught steeling golf clubs

I'm probably misssing 3 or 4 things. It’s been one thing after another. Even me… a UK fan, feels bad for their fans.
You shouldn't. Just imagine the shoe on the other foot....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT