ADVERTISEMENT

SheriffBufordTJustice come out to playyy!

Probably back in the state mental institution and they’re not allowing any technology. Guy is a mental midget

Reactions: Circlesh
@SheriffBufordTJustice
10922433.jpg

We all told him how bad he was lmao. Nah it's just Kentucky fans being upset.
He hated me pointing out he was UK's all time 2nd worst 3pg shooter. He just knew for sure I was just hating on him.

To give him and UT credit he's up it from 27.8 last season to 28.6 this year. I guess cutting down the attempts has helped.

He hated me pointing out he was UK's all time 2nd worst 3pg shooter. He just knew for sure I was just hating on him.

To give him and UT credit he's up it from 27.8 last season to 28.6 this year. I guess cutting down the attempts has helped.

Watching him today I noticed he does a lot of extra dribbling without actually going anywhere. When he does get into the paint he’s stumbling all over himself. How the refs never whistle him for a travel even though he falls over himself and takes a bunch of steps is crazy.

Watching him today I noticed he does a lot of extra dribbling without actually going anywhere. When he does get into the paint he’s stumbling all over himself. How the refs never whistle him for a travel even though he falls over himself and takes a bunch of steps is crazy.
He turned it over at a much higher rate at UK, but we relied on him more.

I'm open for players to become better after they leave. Wiltjer, Matthews, Juzang and maybe Askew.

Yall are much easier on him here than we are on Soundoff. I think the beating he took over there is why he's keeping his yap shut.

iwonderifclouds-look-downonusand-say-heylook-thatone.png

Reactions: FiscalKliff
ADVERTISEMENT