ADVERTISEMENT

Share your thoughts on the most juvenile nicknames given to schools.

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
I am definitely bias here. I think "dook" is the most juvenile of the nicknames. It automatically discredits anyone from being taken seriously when they use the term.

"Kensucky" is pretty gay

"UnCHEATS" is up there.

Give us some more.

Obviously you take it seriously if you created a thread about it.
Honestly, I don’t care what anyone calls UNC, it’s players or coaches. Not that big of a deal.

Obviously you take it seriously if you created a thread about it.
Honestly, I don’t care what anyone calls UNC, it’s players or coaches. Not that big of a deal.
I said I don't take the person who uses it seriously. It's trollish.

Thought it would be a fun bickering topic. You and scotty need another thread for your on going towel fight anyways.

RollLaugh

I've never heard it, and I LOVE it.

Kensucky is terrible.

Weak Florist is one I've actually heard for Wake Forest, and it makes me cringe.

Little Brother is maybe the BEST one I've heard... it's just cold.

I am definitely bias here. I think "dook" is the most juvenile of the nicknames. It automatically discredits anyone from being taken seriously when they use the term.

"Kensucky" is pretty gay

"UnCHEATS" is up there.

Give us some more.

I agree, I prefer Puke.

I said I don't take the person who uses it seriously. It's trollish.

Thought it would be a fun bickering topic. You and scotty need another thread for your on going towel fight anyways.
Don’t worry, he’ll quote me or talk about me here. Just a matter of time.

Anything homophobic or bordering on being racist. Other than that to me is fair game. Also making fun of Penn St fans calling them supporters of child molesters. Unless they still ride hard with Paterno , then they suck.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I just had a flashback to elementary school. No shit. I went to Sewell elementary in Chapel Hill and I remember our teacher having us recite this regularly.

"Duke is puke, Wake is fake, NC state is the team I hate. You can't go to heaven in a red canoe cause God's favorite color is Carolina blue! Go Tar Heels!"

Fvcking yuppy brainwashers. Thank God I escaped such dictatorship.

I just had a flashback to elementary school. No shit. I went to Sewell elementary in Chapel Hill and I remember our teacher having us recite this regularly.

"Duke is puke, Wake is fake, NC state is the team I hate. You can't go to heaven in a red canoe cause God's favorite color is Carolina blue! Go Tar Heels!"

Fvcking yuppy brainwashers. Thank God I escaped such dictatorship.

That's *very* strange. What does it have to do with yuppies?

Anything homophobic or bordering on being racist. Other than that to me is fair game. Also making fun of Penn St fans calling them supporters of child molesters. Unless they still ride hard with Paterno , then they suck.

Have you meant a State Penn fan that doesn’t still ride hard for Paterno?

Kentucky wildcocksuckers

cd5.gif

Moo U
Pedd State
University 6
Florida State Criminals
Wussconsin Sadgers
Illinoying

"Kensucky" is pretty gay

"UnCHEATS" is up there.

Give us some more.
Yeah, those are pretty lame. If anyone uses any of theTHREE terms above, I move along from conversing with them about anything basketball related. Not worth it.

People use "holes" for UNC as well. Equally as dumb as anything mentioned above.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
They are all silly to me. They don't really bother me but I think it is all juvenile for sure.

The only time I have ever used one is once when I called a Duke player 'Austentatious Rivers' (I know it is really spelled ostentatious). Then I felt silly and never did it again though.

Huckleberry and Katan and all of those are equally dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT