ADVERTISEMENT

Share your thoughts on the most juvenile nicknames given to schools.

They’re all pretty terrible. Anyone who uses any of these is a deranged lunatic.

Have you meant a State Penn fan that doesn’t still ride hard for Paterno?
They exist for sure. I always come back at em with how would you view Dean Smith if Bill Guthridge molested young boys for 20 years and at times in program facilities? I never get a coherent answer from those folks.

Puke, Dook, Pukies and Dookies are all lame. I’ll admit that I’m guilty of calling UNC fans Tarholes on occasion, mostly the obnoxious fans that use the 3 names I mentioned in reference to Duke. Admittedly I’ve also used Kensucky on occasion as well for the same reason. Not to mention all the names used to describe Coach K like Satan and Hitler just to name s couple.

Last edited:
They are a cult up there.
I will say the ones that went to school there only but outside of that time , that is only time they spent their are more reasonable. If it's the people that lived their too or worked , it's a pretty blinded viewpoint for sure from those.

Reactions: bMORE607
Puke, Pukies and Dookies are all lame. I’ll admit that I’m guilty of calling UNC fans Tarholes on occasion, mostly the obnoxious fans that use the 3 names I mentioned in reference to Duke. Admittedly I’ve also used Kensucky on occasion as well for the same reason. Not to mention all the names used to describe Coach K like Satan and Hitler just to name s couple.

I mean, that's cool and all but there is no difference in what you do and what others do to Duke. That is what makes no sense to me. Either you think it is all cute and clever or you think it is all lame.

Forgive me if it is obvious and I should know it. But what is U6?
That’s what the FBI referred to UofL as is depositions or legal forms as to try and prevent people from knowing who they were discussing in their cheating scandal. Although it was easily and quickly figured out.
Some nicknames like “dook” “gayhawks” and many more aren’t creative but the best just develop out of nowhere and unexpectedly.
U6 is one of those. Says so much in 2 letters.
References who - UofL and yet directly points to yet another shady time in their embarrassingly recent history. They will always be our little brother.

I just thought you people just couldn’t spell blue correctly and didn’t want point out, yet another one of the short comings of our little brother faithful.

I said I don't take the person who uses it seriously. It's trollish.

Thought it would be a fun bickering topic. You and scotty need another thread for your on going towel fight anyways.

Don’t mention me and towel fights in the same sentence with ST, he’ll get turned on start texting me!Laughing

Don’t worry, he’ll quote me or talk about me here. Just a matter of time.

:p:p:p

Don’t mention me and towel fights in the same sentence with ST, he’ll get turned on start texting me!Laughing

:p:p:p
You guys are the gayest guys.

If i googled you two, it would be nothing but mustaches.

If you guys met up to fight, you'd end up blowing each other in the...every rest area on any given highway.

Last edited:
All jokes aside the nicknames don’t bother me and I don’t like using them but when I kno I get to somebody using them I will just to be a jackass. :p

It's know, man. I'm not usually that guy but since it was two posts in a row I figured you probably really do not know.

ADVERTISEMENT