ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question to Kansas fans

Sucks getting your name drug through the mud. I think the staff knew what was going on, they would have to be really naive not too, and no hall of fame coach worth his spit is that naive. I also believe that the magic bullet that could kill our program doesn't exist, no matter how much other fan bases want it to. In the end we will be fine. I don't think we lose any wins, banners, or coaches, but we might lose DeSousa for the year or part of it because of this. JMO. No inside knowledge or anything just one fans hopes.

Sucks having our name dragged through the mud. But nothing will happen. Silvio won’t even sit a game.

Seriously not worried. Do I think we’ve paid players? Yes. Do I think Duke, UNC and UK have? Yep.

Not worried.

Sucks having our name dragged through the mud. But nothing will happen. Silvio won’t even sit a game.

Seriously not worried. Do I think we’ve paid players? Yes. Do I think Duke, UNC and UK have? Yep.

Not worried.
Appreciate the replies. Any of us could be next. Hopefully it’s Duke as I hold out not more hope that UNC gets touched

Last edited:
No actual evidence has come out on DeSousa.

The NCAA already cleared him. If there is no actual evidence than it is pretty hard to go back and declare a guy ineligible after you already cleared him and no evidence has come forward. I think we all know what happened but you can’t justify it.

Look at Sean Miller.

No actual evidence has come out on DeSousa.

The NCAA already cleared him. If there is no actual evidence than it is pretty hard to go back and declare a guy ineligible after job already cleared him and no evidence has come forward. I think we all know what happened but you can’t justify it.

This will blow over just like Sean Miller and DeAndre Ayton.
The NCAA cleared D. Rose too.

Twice.

Also, when did the NCAA clear him? Obviously before all this stuff came out.

Reactions: KisteK
The NCAA cleared D. Rose too.

Twice.

Also, when did the NCAA clear him? Obviously before all this stuff came out.
Nothing has been factually proven about DeSousa. You couldn’t say the same about Rose. They had actual evidence.

Nothing has been factually proven about DeSousa. You couldn’t say the same about Rose. They had actual evidence.
Oh really? What evidence did they have on Rose?
They literally have more evidence right now on DeSousa than they did on Rose.

Reactions: KisteK
Appreciate the replies. Any of us could be next. Hopefully it’s Duke as I hold out not more hope that UNC gets touched

It may be UK, you/we just don't know. I'm not gonna say KU is guilty right now because this thing is still on going. Rushing to judgement sets a lot of you up in case they don't get hammered.

Not worried.

What makes you so confident that Silvio will play?

Edit: Nevermind. Hadn't read the follow-up.

It may be UK, you/we just don't know. I'm not gonna say KU is guilty right now because this thing is still on going. Rushing to judgement sets a lot of you up in case they don't get hammered.
Truthfully, I don't buy into ANY team hauling in most of the top recruits being exempt. I have always had (I think like most UK fans) a tiny concern, but thankfully nothing has happened at UK. That being said, I'm not going to cast stones.

Reactions: JayhawkWriter
Truthfully, I don't buy into ANY team hauling in most of the top recruits being exempt. I have always had (I think like most UK fans) a tiny concern, but thankfully nothing has happened at UK. That being said, I'm not going to cast stones.

I agree. Cal to his credit has been on the straight and narrow but burying KU is a bit premature.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Wasn’t there a game last year that self choose to sit Silvio inexplicably?

Could it not be that they found out about the 2500, told the ncaa, and took his 1 game suspension?

Call me naive, call me dumb, I’ve seen no evidence proving that Kansas did anything wrong. Not saying they didn’t but All I’ve seen is circumstantial.

I don’t think there are any penalties and things go on as usual

ADVERTISEMENT