ADVERTISEMENT

Self taking the Bulls job

How is that deflecting when Cal leads in both categories dipshit?

How long did you search before you came up with that lame shit? You've been gone for several hours.

if that's what you are going to use as proof that I deflect, than I'm way behind most people on this board, including you.

Anytime something is brought up about KU or Self, you deflect like a damn politician.

Get a grip. I can't believe you spent hours doing research to find something to fit this narrative that Schooner came up with and that's all you could find.

What are you, his servant?

Uhhh...first of all, I work. Second, that was posted yesterday. Yesterday. Took me literally 30 seconds to find it.

And since you're an idiot, I'll break it down for you.

You were comparing final four totals of the Big 12 and SEC. I asked for the number of overall tourney wins. You responded by deflecting to Calipari/Self tourney wins. Are we clear now?

Also, I've never seen evidence that I deflect like a politician.

Last edited:
Thread is about Bill Self tucking tail, Kansas fans deflect by trying to call out BBN.

Next level deflection, and height of hypocrisy and irony both.

Can someone photoshop Bill's toupee onto his ass so we have a visual metaphor of him tucking tail and leaving Lawrence?
Kansas fans never brought up BBN. The OP is an Indiana fan and jokingly mentioned Cal as a replacement. Then he was mentioned like 5 times, mostly by Kentucky fans, before I said anything.

Uhhh...first of all, I work. Second, that was posted yesterday. Yesterday. Took me literally 30 seconds to find it.

And since you're an idiot, I'll break it down for you.

You were comparing final four totals of the Big 12 and SEC. I asked for the number of overall tourney wins. You responded by deflecting to Calipari/Self tourney wins. Are we clear now?

Also, I've never seen evidence that I deflect like a politician.
So wait, I deflected from something I was correct on to something that further proved my point?

Calipari leads in both categories dipshit. What did I gain by "deflecting"?

I simply grabbed the wrong link.

Self isn't going anywhere unless we get hammered by the NCAA which I don't think is going to happen.

Serious question: why do you feel that way? There’s no possible way the NCAA comes down on KU?

So wait, I deflected from something I was correct on to something that further proved my point?

Calipari leads in both categories dipshit. What did I gain by "deflecting"?

I simply grabbed the wrong link.

Again...it was a comparison of Big 12 and SEC teams not named KU or Kentucky. Not sure what Calipari has to do with it. But...here we are.

Sweet Jesus.

Again...it was a comparison of Big 12 and SEC teams not named KU or Kentucky. Not sure what Calipari has to do with it. But...here we are.

Sweet Jesus.
That's not how that went down at all. You're making stuff up again.

I didn't just change topics like you say I did. I replied to a comment where what I said was in line with the topic.

You then jumped in like the jackass you are and started your crap.

I don't know where this whole "KYJeff1 deflects" thing came from, it's totally out of left field and it has no merit whatsoever.

But then again, you try to pass off rumors as facts, so I'm not surprised.

Serious question: why do you feel that way? There’s no possible way the NCAA comes down on KU?
What do you think ku did that deserves harsh punishment? There’s not a lot of evidence out there of big violations orchestrated by Ku.

That's not how that went down at all. You're making stuff up again.

I didn't just change topics like you say I did. I replied to a comment where what I said was in line with the topic.

You then jumped in like the jackass you are and started your crap.

I don't know where this whole "KYJeff1 deflects" thing came from, it's totally out of left field and it has no merit whatsoever.

But then again, you try to pass off rumors as facts, so I'm not surprised.
You need another hobby. My god you look crazy and sad itt

Find help.
Ha ha, I'm really not sorry that you are rustled because I proved your idiot KU buddy wrong. It's not the first time it's happened and it won't be the last.

If you're reading anger in my posts, then that's on you.

But you might as well exit the conversation, the last thing anyone needs is a MrBaracus minion jumping in to get his ass kicked too.

Reactions: kl40504
What do you think ku did that deserves harsh punishment? There’s not a lot of evidence out there of big violations orchestrated by Ku.

Well there’s a wiretap out there that is of some interest...

Last edited:
Something tells me the proof could land on your face and wiggle, but you still wouldn't see it.

KYJeff....kicking ass and taking names since 2012!

Imagine how many asses he’ll kick when he learns to read. Some day...

Well there’s a wiretap out there that is of some interest...
Help me out here. What specifically did Ku do that they should be punished for? The adidas guys testified under oath that Self and Ku weren’t involved.

This is a fun thread, but I do really get a kick out of those fans who think that their programs are clean.

You mean to tell me that with all of this money is floating around college basketball, you actually believe that your guys turned all of that money down to play for your school...for free? You know....the same players that leave for the NBA and in some cases even Europe, as soon as they're physically ready because they want to earn a lot of money...

Some of ya'll live on a cloud of naivety.

This is a fun thread, but I do really get a kick out of those fans who think that their programs are clean.

You mean to tell me that with all of this money is floating around college basketball, you actually believe that your guys turned all of that money down to play for your school...for free? You know....the same players that leave for the NBA and in some cases even Europe, as soon as they're physically ready because they want to earn a lot of money...

Any semi-rational fan would say "Well, the spotlight's on Adidas right now, but it could be on us at any moment."

Instead, they've had a gay ol' time wallowing in it. These fools need a dose of cold, hard reality.

You must be a Kansas fan trying to justify your cheating.

Michigan has nothing to worry about under Beilein

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Call it a hunch

Anyone who hasn't been named yet could say this.

Even if he has no personal involvement, there are many factors out of his control.

Not sure how any fan of a program above the likes of Appalachian St could feel confident in their "innocence."

I'll put it this way. What lifted my eyes on this stuff was an old friend of mine who played basketball for Wooldridge at KSU. He told me of the benefits he got. I also had an acquaintance who played under Snyder in the early 2000s, and he made no secret of how he could afford the things in his house. I figured if a program as bad as Wooldridge's and a coach as classy as Bill Snyder was perceived to be, can be cheaters, then anybody can. Then I moved to Lawrence and sure enough saw the same. I also knew people at Mizzou and Nebraska who could vouch for the same at their programs. I'm pretty sure it goes on everywhere. The only player at KU over the years who I'm absolutely sure never took money, was Wayne Simien.

I wouldn't be confident my program was clean, no matter who my coach was. Even Beilein. Does he have a reputation of being clean? Maybe. But he has gotten plenty of recruits the last few years, who had offers to other programs that definitely do cheat. Either they really really love Michigan, or somebody is getting money to them. Beilein may be clean, and distance himself from this stuff as much as possible, but that doesn't mean his assistants are clean or that friends of the program aren't hanging around getting in these kid's ears.

This isn't something new to me that I'm saying just because KU may be in trouble. I've been talking about this stuff, and rampant steroid use(among other things) for years. If the average fan knew just what goes on behind the scenes, their heads would explode. There are cheaters who don't get caught and there are cheaters who do, then there are non-P5 schools. And some of them probably even get in on the action.

All coaches know what goes on. Some of them are directly involved, some take the "I'm gonna look over here while you do your thing" approach, and others try to avoid it as much as possible while knowing that they inevitably can't stop everything, so they look the other way when they stumble on things. Then they self report minor things to divert attention and appear clean. I'd be surprised if anybody is completely clean.

Last edited:
I'll put it this way. What lifted my eyes on this stuff was an old friend of mine who played basketball for Wooldridge at KSU. He told me of the benefits he got. I also had an acquaintance who played under Snyder in the early 2000s, and he made no secret of how he could afford the things in his house. I figured if a program as bad as Wooldridge's and a coach as classy as Bill Snyder was perceived to be, can be cheaters, then anybody can. Then I moved to Lawrence and sure enough saw the same. I also knew people at Mizzou and Nebraska who could vouch for the same at their programs. I'm pretty sure it goes on everywhere. The only player at KU over the years who I'm absolutely sure never took money, was Wayne Simien.

I wouldn't be confident my program was clean, no matter who my coach was. Even Beilein. Does he have a reputation of being clean? Maybe. But he has gotten plenty of recruits the last few years, who had offers to other programs that definitely do cheat. Either they really really love Michigan, or somebody is getting money to them. Beilein may be clean, and distance himself from this stuff as much as possible, but that doesn't mean his assistants are clean or that friends of the program aren't hanging around getting in these kid's ears.

This isn't something new to me that I'm saying just because KU may be in trouble. I've been talking about this stuff, and rampant steroid use(among other things) for years. If the average fan knew just what goes on behind the scenes, their heads would explode. There are cheaters who don't get caught and there are cheaters who do, then there are non-P5 schools. And some of them probably even get in on the action.

All coaches know what goes on. Some of them are directly involved, some take the "I'm gonna look over here while you do your thing" approach, and others try to avoid it as much as possible while knowing that they inevitably can't stop everything, so they look the other way when they stumble on things. Then they self report minor things to divert attention and appear clean. I'd be surprised if anybody is completely clean.

Thanks for administering a dose of reality to those with buried heads. Although I think you wasted your time, as they'll quietly exit the thread upon reading.

What do you think about Wichita State, particularly under Marshall?

Reactions: Turinturumbar
Thanks for administering a dose of reality to those with buried heads. Although I think you wasted your time, as they'll quietly exit the thread upon reading.

What do you think about Wichita State, particularly under Marshall?
It won't matter. People cover their ears and point fingers. If somebody doesn't want to believe something, they won't.

I'm not sure on Marshall. It looks like they're falling back to reality a bit. I think that maybe Marshall just got lucky and struck gold on a few players who slipped under the radar, and now they've largely graduated out of the program. He's still a good coach, so he'll have them competitive, but they were above their level for a while due to batting a high % on evaluations for a while.

It won't matter. People cover their ears and point fingers. If somebody doesn't want to believe something, they won't.

I'm not sure on Marshall. It looks like they're falling back to reality a bit. I think that maybe Marshall just got lucky and struck gold on a few players who slipped under the radar, and now they've largely graduated out of the program. He's still a good coach, so he'll have them competitive, but they were above their level for a while due to batting a high % on evaluations for a while.

I meant as far as cheating.

Obviously they don't pull in very hyped recruits, but neither do Nebraska or K-State.

ADVERTISEMENT