ADVERTISEMENT

Self taking the Bulls job

Strong edit, OP.

Would have to seriously doubt Sampson could be in consideration though, given the circumstances.

Reactions: Da_Bull
Getting out of town before the hammer falls. Christ Beard, Kelvin Sampson, and Steve Alford are KU's top choices. Sources say Calipari has also expressed interest.
I just read that on Twitter earlier. I think it will be someone other than those mentioned. No top coach will take over a team who is still burning.to the ground.

I just read that on Twitter earlier. I think it will be someone other than those mentioned. No top coach will take over a team who is still burning.to the ground.

tenor.gif

Nevermind you said top coach.

Getting out of town before the hammer falls. Christ Beard, Kelvin Sampson, and Steve Alford are KU's top choices. Sources say Calipari has also expressed interest.
Getting out of town before the hammer falls? Now, who does that remind me of?

Reactions: AWilli6995
"Billie Gillispie was spotted leaving a local bar in Lawrence yesterday finalizing via phone an offer from the university's AD." - RUKF

B9316283320Z.1_20150217103728_000_GI09VV6EU.1-0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CB3UK
I think Self leaves. If I were them I’d throw everything I could to get one of Bennett/Beard/Hoiberg.

I do think KU is one of the few programs where Cal would think about leaving UK for. Started his coaching career there. Met his wife there. Don't think he'll leave UK for a college team though at this point.

Reactions: DallasJayhawk
I do think KU is one of the few programs where Cal would think about leaving UK for. Started his coaching career there. Met his wife there. Don't think he'll leave UK for a college team though at this point.
No thanks. I'd rather not have a cheater replace a cheater. I'd like to start fresh. Christ Beard, come on down.

Cal is clean *

*I reserve the right to delete this after it comes out tomorrow he's been cheating for a decade at UK
It's already come out that he left two schools on probation and had several wins and banners removed from his resume. Anything that comes out tomorrow will just be stuff we already all knew and assumed. Nobody would be surprised.

To prove that Kansas is a better program. I'd like it even more if they fired him soon after and went after Chris Beard. This hire would be for me to prove my point to Borden and Bull.

I think hiring him to mop floors would sufficiently drive the point home.

Reactions: schoonerwest
It's already come out that he left two schools on probation and had several wins and banners removed from his resume. Anything that comes out tomorrow will just be stuff we already all knew and assumed. Nobody would be surprised.

Well, except for KY Jeff. He might not survive the night.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Tony Bennett would be the obvious choice, but KU has this little problem with the NCAA to clear up first

I like reading his posts, mainly because he likes to argue and then double/triple/quadruple down on whatever he’s saying but man, I learned yesterday it’s best to just avoid doing that with him. It’s impossible to go anywhere with him. The funniest part is he constantly tells people they are deflecting when he takes almost everything out of context and deflects when doing so.

You still on your knees alongside your bed every night praying that UK gets in trouble and KY loses?

I bet you get more excited when UK loses than you do when KU wins.

I like reading his posts, mainly because he likes to argue and then double/triple/quadruple down on whatever he’s saying but man, I learned yesterday it’s best to just avoid doing that with him. It’s impossible to go anywhere with him. The funniest part is he constantly tells people they are deflecting when he takes almost everything out of context and deflects when doing so.
I tell people they're deflecting? This is new.

Hey, it's not my fault that you have a reading comprehension problem.

ADVERTISEMENT