ADVERTISEMENT

Self taking the Bulls job

Christ Beard, come on down.
"What's so special about my beard, my son?"

e0aca8b80e914707761e972cc30b8742.jpg

You still on your knees alongside your bed every night praying that UK gets in trouble and KY loses?

I bet you get more excited when UK loses than you do when KU wins.

Yeaaah. Not quite. But it would be pretty damn funny to witness your meltdown.

Yeaaah. Not quite. But it would be pretty damn funny to witness your meltdown.
Hey, it's not my program that is about to go up in flames.

Your attitude the last few days on here has been that of a guy in full meltdown mode.

Oh, looks like you would fit right in as a Louisville fan. Throw out crap you have no knowledge of, then just deflect when you're called to the carpet.

Then, in an added twist, accuse others of deflecting.

Classic.
I'm not deflecting. I'm just saying I don't care to discuss an old topic. Believe it or not, I find the topic to be pretty boring because it mainly ends up going nowhere. I don't want to get involved with that.

And I just said that you like to blame others for deflecting often. My search proved that you do. That doesn't mean I'm accusing you of deflecting on anything in this topic.

This is hilarious. You accuse me of deflecting and in your very next post. Hahahahaha. Wow Schooner, nice work buBud.
Deflection would be me bringing up Adolph Rupp in response. Me saying I don't want to talk about it is not considered deflection.

I'm not deflecting. I'm just saying I don't care to discuss an old topic. Believe it or not, I find the topic to be pretty boring because it mainly ends up going nowhere. I don't want to get involved with that.

And I just said that you like to blame others for deflecting often. My search proved that you do. That doesn't mean I'm accusing you of deflecting on anything in this topic.
Show me an example of me deflecting. I think you have me confused with someone else.

But you definitely just deflected.

Yeah, you're bored with it now because you got called out. I guess I would see my way out too if I stepped on my d*ck like you just did.

Deflection would be me bringing up Adolph Rupp in response. Me saying I don't want to talk about it is not considered deflection.
Hahahaha, this is hilarious.

If you accuse someone of cheating, provide no link, then run away like a school girl when asked to supply a link. Face it, you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to CalioCal.

You will never see me say a word about Self cheating unless there is actual proof. I've never said a negative word about him, but y'all throw mud all the time, then run and hide when it comes to the point where you have to prove what you said.

But I deflect? Riiiiight.

Hahahaha, this is hilarious.

If you accuse someone of cheating, provide no link, then run away like a school girl when asked to supply a link. Face it, you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to CalioCal.

You will never see me say a word about Self cheating unless there is actual proof. I've never said a negative word about him, but y'all throw mud all the time, then run and hide when it comes to the point where you have to prove what you said.

But I deflect? Riiiiight.
I don't need to provide proof that he was the coach of two programs that got put on probation and has had wins and banners vacated from his resume. Everybody already knows that happened. Look it up yourself and post it for us.

Hey, it's not my program that is about to go up in flames.

Your attitude the last few days on here has been that of a guy in full meltdown mode.

Yeah, I'm a-shakin.

What will I do if they vacate a few wins? I'll probably never recover.

Newsflash: I'm not you or Bert. There is no college basketball news that is going to induce heart failure.

English Language Learners Definition of deflection
: the act of changing or causing something to change direction

Does this help, lil buddy?

I don't need to provide proof that he was the coach of two programs that got put on probation and has had wins and banners vacated from his resume. Everybody already knows that happened. Look it up yourself and post it for us.
Oh see now you're saying something different. Now you're saying "he was the coach of two programs that got put on probation....".

That's not what you originally said. You originally said the he put two schools on probation.

But I deflect huh?

You're changing your story left and right on top of throwing shade at me, accusing me of deflecting, yet when I ask for proof of what you're talking about, you deflect.

Typical.

Yeah, I'm a-shakin.

What will I do if they vacate a few wins? I'll probably never recover.

Newsflash: I'm not you or Bert. There is no college basketball news that is going to induce heart failure.
You seem to care enough to be on here every day. That's not the behavior of someone that doesn't care.

Keep hoping and praying, maybe you'll get that rainbow colored unicorn some day.

Oh see now you're saying something different. Now you're saying "he was the coach of two programs that got put on probation....".

That's not what you originally said. You originally said the he put two schools on probation.

But I deflect huh?

You're changing your story left and right on top of throwing shade at me, accusing me of deflecting, yet when I ask for proof of what you're talking about, you deflect.

Typical.
You're just nitpicking words now. My two posts are nearly identical. And if you're gonna call me out on the minor difference between the two posts I made atleast get them both 100% correct.

Yeah it is, you're deflecting by refusing to answer the question.

You can deny it and continue acting like a child, or just simply supply a link that shows Calipari put 2 programs on probation.

You're man enough to make the accusations, man up and provide the proof or just say you were wrong.

Or I guess you can deflect and say "I'm bored with this".

Yeah it is, you're deflecting by refusing to answer the question.

You can deny it and continue acting like a child, or just simply supply a link that shows Calipari put 2 programs on probation.

You're man enough to make the accusations, man up and provide the proof or just say you were wrong.

Or I guess you can deflect and say "I'm bored with this".
That's not deflection. By believing that you're literally saying that anytime a discussion happens, when it ends, the person who said they were done is deflecting from the topic at hand. You're literally saying that anytime anybody ends a discussion that they are deflecting. They would have to never stop discussing the topic for you to believe that nobody is deflecting.

That's not deflection. By believing that you're literally saying that anytime a discussion happens, when it ends, the person who said they were done is deflecting from the topic at hand. You're literally saying that anytime anybody ends a discussion that they are deflecting. They would have to never stop discussing the topic for you to believe that nobody is deflecting.
Of course you want to end the discussion, you know you're wrong, so you want to stop the whole conversation.

Of course you want to end the discussion, you know you're wrong, so you want to stop the whole conversation.
I'll keep discussing whatever you want. Just not John Calipari. He's old news and Kentucky fans get too emotional when you bring up his past sins. It's just never worth it anymore.

I'll keep discussing whatever you want. Just not John Calipari. He's old news and Kentucky fans get too emotional when you bring up his past sins. It's just never worth it anymore.
It's not worth it because you want to just doing mud at a guy, then not be asked to provide proof.

It was interesting enough for you to say he left two programs on probation, but 3 minutes later, it's too boring to talk about.

It's not worth it because you want to just doing mud at a guy, then not be asked to provide proof.

It was interesting enough for you to say he left two programs on probation, but 3 minutes later, it's too boring to talk about.
Yep, that's what I said before you came along and pushed for more info. That's all I had cared to say about him and his past. Everybody already knows about it so why bring it up anymore, ya know? :)

Also, I'm trying to deflect to another topic and you keep deflecting back to the John Calipari thing.

Yep, that's what I said before you came along and pushed for more info. That's all I had cared to say about him and his past. Everybody already knows about it so why bring it up anymore, ya know? :)

Also, I'm trying to deflect to another topic and you keep deflecting back to the John Calipari thing.
Well, you know me, I'm a deflector, I haven't seen any proof of that, but that's the word on the street.

It's already come out that he left two schools on probation and had several wins and banners removed from his resume. Anything that comes out tomorrow will just be stuff we already all knew and assumed. Nobody would be surprised.

None of that was bad though. Camby took money from an agent and Rose had someone take an act for him. Who cares. I'm talking about the good stuff like Will Wade getting caught on a wire talking about paying dudes.

Well, you know me, I'm a deflector, I haven't seen any proof of that, but that's the word on the street.

Well, now you have...

Question: Do you have the stats for overall tourney wins?

Answer: Do you want to compare overall NCAAT wins between Calipari (at UK) and Self?

So KU fans......... do you guys think Self will bolt ?

He shot it down pretty emphatically about a week ago. He also said that he's recently become motivated to coach longer (has always said that he'd retire earlier than most).

Well, now you have...

Question: Do you have the stats for overall tourney wins?

Answer: Do you want to compare overall NCAAT wins between Calipari (at UK) and Self?
How is that deflecting when Cal leads in both categories dipshit?

How long did you search before you came up with that lame shit? You've been gone for several hours.

if that's what you are going to use as proof that I deflect, than I'm way behind most people on this board, including you.

Anytime something is brought up about KU or Self, you deflect like a damn politician.

Get a grip. I can't believe you spent hours doing research to find something to fit this narrative that Schooner came up with and that's all you could find.

What are you, his servant?

Thread is about Bill Self tucking tail, Kansas fans deflect by trying to call out BBN.

Next level deflection, and height of hypocrisy and irony both.

Can someone photoshop Bill's toupee onto his ass so we have a visual metaphor of him tucking tail and leaving Lawrence?

Reactions: JC for 3
Self isn't going anywhere unless we get hammered by the NCAA which I don't think is going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT