ADVERTISEMENT

SECT (Blood Bowl only one will remain)

Damn…State doing this to Tennessee with their best player not playing to good.

DK trying to showtime while getting blowed out and blows the dunk😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: TKBray
That was a proper ass-kicking start to finish.
Yea Tennessee never seemed to be a threat. Has to be disappointing and embarrassing for Tennessee fans seeing the conference champs come out and get spanked like that by a low seed. This has to come back on Rick. Are fans fed up with him?

How are you feeling after the back to back loses? Still feel like this team can make a run?
It's not we lost to a mid major Jimbo. The team is still the same team that won the SEC. I'm not like you guys that go from firing your coach to give him a lifetime contract and then back to firing.

It's not we lost to a mid major Jimbo. The team is still the same team that won the SEC. I'm not like you guys that go from firing your coach to give him a lifetime contract and then back to firing.
Well, that's not entirely true. Volnation has had an ongoing thread since 2021 and a lot of fans agree that if the football coach kept failing like this, he would be out.
UT just cares more about FB and the success Barns gives them, is gravy.

Sorry but its getting old [Barnes discussion] (merged) | Page 286 | VolNation.com

Well, that's not entirely true. Volnation has had an ongoing thread since 2021 and a lot of fans agree that if the football coach kept failing like this, he would be out.
UT just cares more about FB and the success Barns gives them, is gravy.

Sorry but its getting old [Barnes discussion] (merged) | Page 286 | VolNation.com
I don't even know what you're talking about. Barnes just led the Vols to an SEC Tile, so I think he is OK.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Barnes just led the Vols to an SEC Tile, so I think he is OK.

He's a good regular season coach. If that is just the aspirations then he's fine. But we have about 3 decades of proof that Barnes isn't the guy for a team with national title hopes.

Reactions: treyforuk
UT will come back more focused than ever in the NCAAT. It's a tough league.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get blown out tonight. Someone said "rust'?

The conversation is about him being called "Regular Season Rick".
I think he's a good coach, but he really needs to do something in the tournament this year, or it's going to.get a bit louder.
Mississippi State is simply a bad matchup for the Vols and the good news is, I don't know if there are too many teams out there built like them.

The conversation is about him being called "Regular Season Rick".
I think he's a good coach, but he really needs to do something in the tournament this year, or it's going to.get a bit louder.
Mississippi State is simply a bad matchup for the Vols and the good news is, I don't know if there are too many teams out there built like them.

ADVERTISEMENT