ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Miller

Some guy on our home board is claiming that Capel could be exposed as soon as today. Something about his good friend works for the Pelicans and a coach said that in a meeting last night. I’m gonna go ahead and believe this rumor but take it for what it’s worth.

You’re ****ed @tw3301. You’re so ****ed.

Nothing like throwing shit on a wall and seeing if it sticks.

Anyone claiming to know who will get exposed and who won’t is FOS. Could Duke get busted, sure. I’m not going to sit here and claim they haven’t skirted rules. But I’m not going to take these claims of insider knowledge serious until evidence of the infraction is proven. Ie Miller last night.

Lacking top 5 players. Bam doesn't bother me either. That sounds a hell of a lot more like a rogue agent trying to lock up clients than anything concerning pay-for-play college basketball. This is not the same as the Bowden/Ayton stuff, IMO.
Please, let's not sound like UNC..

Nothing like throwing shit on a wall and seeing if it sticks.

Anyone claiming to know who will get exposed and who won’t is FOS. Could Duke get busted, sure. I’m not going to sit here and claim they haven’t skirted rules. But I’m not going to take these claims of insider knowledge serious until evidence of the infraction is proven. Ie Miller last night.
I’ll believe anything anybody says negatively about Duke and Kentucky.

We all know now why Miller and Arizona kept their mouths shut in the fall. They werejust hoping to ride it out and hope the storm passes. Didn't happen.

I don’t doubt him for a second. But he has no more or less control than other coaches on parents and players receiving money from agents to sway their agencies chances after college ball. I believe we have two different levels of things happening. Players taking impermissible benefits to sign with agents after school and schools having coaches pay players to play for their team.

Reactions: BassCat75
We all know now why Miller and Arizona kept their mouths shut in the fall. They werejust hoping to ride it out and hope the storm passes. Didn't happen.

How stupid do you have to be to be so defiant when you know your ass is on a wiretap though? I really hope the other top coaches aren't dumb enough to talk $$$ over the phone.

Hell of an agent
Not sure why you'd give a guy more money for getting fired with cause as opposed to without, but that's neither here nor there. Arizona should just show him the door and say it's for not living up to the schools Final 4 standards or something and then you don't have to pay him as much

9929717_0.jpg

Wiki hit a freaking home run here!

Reactions: jhmossy
Oh man, that is hilarious. How stupid are the lawyers/agents/brass working for Arizona to even draw up or agree to a contract like that? Going in dry. Meanwhile, Miller will be on a private island wiping his ass with Benjamins and drinking Mai Tais for the next ten years until he's allowed back in college basketball.

No kidding! It makes for one hell of an extended vacation.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Deandre Ayton won't play in an Arizona unfirom and Sean Miller won't coach at the university anymore. Also we sanction ourself from the NCAA Tournament. Effective immediately. That's how to get the least amount possible
I guess, but one would assume we paid alkins and trier significantly maybe. I just wouldn't say anything until forced to.

Reactions: KisteK
Got another ESPN notification: Jeff Goodman reporting that Sean Miller has told his team he won't coach tonight vs Oregon

Edit: Nevermind

So how long until IU has to fire little brother Miller? Its impossible to believe big brother is doing it and didnt show little brother how its done

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT