ADVERTISEMENT

Screw you Bama

Nate Oats was such a sore loser after Chris Beard whipped his ass in the tournament. Love seeing him lose

Nate Oats was such a sore loser after Chris Beard whipped his ass in the tournament. Love seeing him lose
I see some fans wanting him as a coach, but the bammers have a Sr rich team. I would temper my opinion of him until we see what he does next year.

What did he do?
I don’t remember all the details, but before the final four game, he was interviewed an MSU reporter and had some back handed compliments. He said something along the lines of MSU was going to out-tough TTU and that he wouldn’t be shocked if we went on 5 long scoring droughts. Might be dumb looking back, but I remember at the time lots of people were pretty fired about it. I know part of it was Buffalo fans talking lots of shit going into the game about how our defense was full of frauds and that Tech had never seen an offense like theirs.

• Wow
Reactions: Random UK Fan
No doubt Oats is an asshole. ESPN cut him of (post game interterview), for bragging too much when they Arizona in the NCAAT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT