ADVERTISEMENT

Rosanne Lamar Bee Left/Right Slugjam

In many cases it takes a racist to call everyone else a racist.

Well, that's just nonsense. Wait, can I try?

"A lot of the times, people who use words are the people who don't like words."

"Sometimes when someone goes outside, someone else is outside."

"Often the people who know things are the people who don't know things."

YES! That is awesome.

I disagree with your last point. I know a lot of people who "know everything" who dont know anything.

YES! That is awesome.
Very intelligent response.

. I don’t see the need for presidents to correct every celebrity who says something stupid.

Sam Bee is funny as BALLS. Same with John Oliver, John Stewart, Colbert... and not just funny, but informed.

Hahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahahahah.

. They are funny and have incredible writers behind them--but they shouldn't be viewed as credible when they ignore their own trash.

@TheDude1

This is how UNinformed Bee is despite you saying she is informed.

It's very odd that a guy who talked about actually grabbing ****s and then GOT the most important job in the world is so offended at someone being called a **** and calling for someone to lose their way less important job. Talk about hypocritical. But even most of the conservatives here are blunt when it comes to Trump being a lying, hypocritical douche, so I don't think this is too controversial a statement.

It's very odd that a guy who talked about actually grabbing ****s and then GOT the most important job in the world is so offended at someone being called a **** and calling for someone to lose their way less important job. Talk about hypocritical. But even most of the conservatives here are blunt when it comes to Trump being a lying, hypocritical douche, so I don't think this is too controversial a statement.
Being a lying, hypocritical douche is one of the only things he has in common with other presidents.

Reactions: Mac9192
Being a lying, hypocritical douche is one of the only things he has in common with other presidents.

A newspaper did an analysis based on website that do fact checks on Presidents. These sites were started towards the end of the second Bush. Here is their analysis of Trump versus Obama:

"In his first 10 months, Trump told nearly six times as many falsehoods as Obama did during his entire presidency"

Trump is reaching Sam Adams level of lying...however, if Sam Adams never lied it would probably taken a little longer to break from the Brits....

A newspaper did an analysis based on website that do fact checks on Presidents. These sites were started towards the end of the second Bush. Here is their analysis of Trump versus Obama:

"In his first 10 months, Trump told nearly six times as many falsehoods as Obama did during his entire presidency"

Trump is reaching Sam Adams level of lying...however, if Sam Adams never lied it would probably taken a little longer to break from the Brits....
One of the most absurd posts I've read.
You do realize Trump, other than being stupid rich, which you have to be to get elected, is our president due to the American voter being sick and tired of the same ol' game that's been played for years.
Between Trump and Clinton, Clinton was the turd that people thought smelled worse.

I think that is a bit cynical, and not really true:)

He is more of a liar than just about anyone, ever, in politics.

Just look at how crazily out of the norm he is among other Republicans.

Per Politifact...

Trump is mostly lying or worse 68% of the time.
Pence is mostly lying or worse only 49% of the time.
Paul Ryan is mostly lying or worse only 41% of the time.
Mitch McConnell is mostly lying or worse only 42% of the time.
John McCain is mostly lying or worse only 42% of the time.
Mitt Romney is mostly lying or worse only 42% of the time.
Rand Paul is mostly lying or worse only 34% of the time.

Trump is so far beyond the other guys that it's pretty stunning.

And in terms of douchebag, he is a million times more of a douchebag than Obama or either Bush or Reagan or Carter or any number of people in this world. Come on now. Let's not pretend he isn't just about the biggest douche ever:)

So yeah... I really disagree with what you are implying there. The amount Trump lies and how big of a douche he is isn't like almost any other President we've had in recent history.

It's okay to just say "Shit, yeah, he is a giant lying douchebag, but I think his policies are good and are helping our nation." I am sure he would be a fun guy to party with, but...

Last edited:
One of the most absurd posts I've read.
You do realize Trump, other than being stupid rich, which you have to be to get elected, is our president due to the American voter being sick and tired of the same ol' game that's been played for years.
Between Trump and Clinton, Clinton was the turd that people thought smelled worse.

What? How?

Didn’t mention Clinton.....

Trump lied the most during the election....most of his facts were considered something insane like 75% of the time wrong. No other candidate was close to him.

Sites and places do fact checks all the time now...and it was determined based on research of those sites....Trump lied a ton more in 10 months than Obama did over 8 years....let that sink in. Not absurd. It was researched. I grabbed that phrase from the graph that showed it...man....SMFH...

What? How?

Trump lied the most during the election....most of his facts were considered something insane like 75% of the time wrong. No other candidate was close to him.

Sites and places do fact checks all the time now...and it was determined based on research of those sites....Trump lied a ton more in 10 months than Obama did over 8 years....let that sink in. Not absurd. It was researched. I grabbed that phrase from the graph that showed it...man....SMFH...

You guys lost. Sucks eh?

And you’re leading the charge little man.

Nope, whoever thought Trump was a good candidate on the right and Bernie and Hillary on the left are. Dumbasses galore. Dumbass 30% on both sides. Thanks for trying though. It is really cute when you try to act like you have a brain.

What? How?

Yeah, I don't get how people can literally take these studies and sources that analyze literally thousands and thousands of public comments from politicians from the far left to the far right, linking to every single comment and then the research behind it, and then somehow discredit them with literally no research or anything. It's the epitome of bizarre and massively egotistical.

I wanted Kasich. So common sense lost on both sides.....dumbasses galore.

Kasich is very tough on public sector workers and has a number of policies I do not like, but he reminds me of John McCain... a guy who seems honest and who genuinely has good intentions, even if you disagree with how he wants to achieve them. Kind of like Huntsman. Unfortunately the furthest right of the Republican base, which is louder than its size, tends to make it tough on these guys. Throw in the generally dirty nature of politics, and how primaries often work AGAINST the more moderate (and generally more viable general election) candidate and...

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Btown_Chicago
Nope, whoever thought Trump was a good candidate on the right and Bernie and Hillary on the left are. Dumbasses galore. Dumbass 30% on both sides. Thanks for trying though. It is really cute when you try to act like you have a brain.
I’m just surprised you haven’t brought race into this conversation yet. I was honestly waiting for it.

Kasich is very tough on public sector workers and has a number of policies I do not like, but he reminds me of John McCain... a guy who seems honest and who genuinely has good intentions, even if you disagree with how he wants to achieve them. Kind of like Huntsman. Unfortunately the furthest right of the Republican base, which is louder than its size, tends to make it tough on these guys. Throw in the generally dirty nature of politics, and how primaries often work AGAINST the more moderate (and generally more viable general election) candidate and...

I quickly gravitated towards Kasich on the right precisely because he was the adult in the room. It's a low bar, and he was the only realistic candidate that met it. And he failed for the reasons you pointed out.

Yeah, I don't get how people can literally take these studies and sources that analyze literally thousands and thousands of public comments from politicians from the far left to the far right, linking to every one comment and then the research behind it, and then somehow discredit them with literally no research or anything. It's the epitome of bizarre and massively egotistical.

The best Presidents are the moderates. McCain would have beaten Obama probably if the Republicans didn't get stupid and throw the idiot Palin as the VP choice. This last elections was Idiot #1 against Idiot #2.

I don't like a lot of his policies, but he seemed like a nice, genuine person....he seemed like someone that could work with both parties....he was more moderate. I watched both primaries and was like he is the only person that I don't hate. Like you said though, the lowest common denominators control the elections though and its a bad thing about the electoral college....one is it heavily favors Republicans as they are the only party that has benefited from it......two is it only works in a two party system. We are stuck with the lowest common denominators controlling stuff..

I think that is a bit cynical, and not really true:)

He is more of a liar than just about anyone, ever, in politics.

Just look at how crazily out of the norm he is among other Republicans.

Per Politifact...

Trump is mostly lying or worse 68% of the time.
Pence is mostly lying or worse only 49% of the time.
Paul Ryan is mostly lying or worse only 41% of the time.
Mitch McConnell is mostly lying or worse only 42% of the time.
John McCain is mostly lying or worse only 42% of the time.
Mitt Romney is mostly lying or worse only 42% of the time.
Rand Paul is mostly lying or worse only 34% of the time.

Trump is so far beyond the other guys that it's pretty stunning.

And in terms of douchebag, he is a million times more of a douchebag than Obama or either Bush or Reagan or Carter or any number of people in this world. Come on now. Let's not pretend he isn't just about the biggest douche ever:)

So yeah... I really disagree with what you are implying there. The amount Trump lies and how big of a douche he is isn't like almost any other President we've had in recent history.

It's okay to just say "Shit, yeah, he is a giant lying douchebag, but I think his policies are good and are helping our nation." I am sure he would be a fun guy to party with, but...
Seriously Dude. It's okay to say what I said. Holy fck you guys made this into something way bigger than it needed to be.

Seriously Dude. It's okay to say what I said. Holy fck you guys made this into something way bigger than it needed to be.

It’s okay in that you have all the right in the world to say it, sure. This is a message board, I posted something, you responded. Sure.

It’s also okay for me to post a response to your response if I think your response was incorrect. That’s what back and forths on message boards often entail. Didn’t make it particularly “big”... just addressed your point, using a little more depth. That’s all.

Btw...

Seriously Letsgo. It’s okay to say that, after thinking it over, I am right, Trump is way douchier than nearly every politician ever, and WAY more of a liar, instead of just going after me for the act of valuing your post enough to respond ;)

It’s okay in that you have all the right in the world to say it, sure. This is a message board, I posted something, you responded. Sure.

It’s also okay for me to post a response to your response if I think your response was incorrect. That’s what back and forths on message boards often entail. Didn’t make it particularly “big”... just addressed your point, using a little more depth. That’s all.

Btw...

Seriously Letsgo. It’s okay to say that, after thinking it over, I am right, Trump is way douchier than nearly every politician ever, and WAY more of a liar, instead of just going after me for the act of valuing your post enough to respond ;)
I did not go after you dude. I just said you guys went way further than you needed to. I never said he was less of anything than other presidents. I didn't mention any other presidents. I said he had those things in common with other presidents. Sure, I will agree that he is the biggest douche of the ones that I've been alive for. But what does that have to do with what I said. It was a simple, mindless comment that was not agreeing or disagreeing with anything. I guess next time I will just respond with something like this.

giphy.gif

And that is just funny. Don't care who you are.

Reactions: KYtotheCore

YES! That is awesome.
Very intelligent response.

Btw...

Trump has done more for the average american than any president in the past 4 decades. Lowest unemployment, best economy, close to an agreement with North Korea. He may be unorthodox but he is for America first.

Trump has done more for the average american than any president in the past 4 decades. Lowest unemployment, best economy, close to an agreement with North Korea. He may be unorthodox but he is for America first.
Come on man. These things are overrated. We really need to know who he was screwing 15 years ago. What this country needs is a President who can do pretty well picking a tournament bracket, and talking college basketball with Clark Kellogg. Now that's some important, must needed sh*% right there.
I don't give a fat baby's a** who or what the president did 15-20 years ago. Trump is an egotistical, blow hard. He won. What does that say about his opponents?

He's done a good job continuing the good trends that the President before him started. And he's not for America first. He's for Trump first, second, and third.

How close he is to reaching an impactful, long-term agreement with North Korea remains to be seen. I'll be the first to give him credit if he pulls this off and brings stability to that area/relationship.

Better yet, what does it say about Americans?
The American voter decided to do something different. It doesn't say anything about their intelligence at all. Very frustrated. Washington has been a sh*% bed for a long time, where guys spend millions to get a job that pays a little less than $200k a year.
You can't convince me that those there care about you or me. Most that even voted for Trump will tell you he has too much mouth. We should all judge by actions, not words. Obama and most other politicians are great in that area. Talk around in circles, where Trump spits it out. Frustrating at times? Yes. A polished speaker, no way. But we need action and toughness.

The American voter decided to do something different. It doesn't say anything about their intelligence at all. Very frustrated. Washington has been a sh*% bed for a long time, where guys spend millions to get a job that pays a little less than $200k a year.
You can't convince me that those there care about you or me. Most that even voted for Trump will tell you he has too much mouth. We should all judge by actions, not words. Obama and most other politicians are great in that area. Talk around in circles, where Trump spits it out. Frustrating at times? Yes. A polished speaker, no way. But we need action and toughness.

I understand your point of view. I don't agree with it, but I understand that he made a good portion of the country feel like he was a change of pace. I don't agree that he is; I think he's as much a talker and moreso a liar than most politicians, but so be it.

ADVERTISEMENT