ADVERTISEMENT

RJ Hampton commits to.............

You can misspell "copout" all you want, but you really need to focus more on what I'm saying. The guy makes guesses. Focus on the word guesses.

So you didn't like Hampton and you don't like Grimes. Lets get the revisionist history correct. If I understand correctly and I think I do, you're putting the eggs in Dotson now.

btw, is Lavar Ball really his dad?

Oh, sorry for leaving out a hyphen. Thanks for pointing that out. Didn't peg you for a grammar Nazi. Laughing

There's an apostrophe in "let's," by the way.

I am focusing on what you're saying. And you're dodging. You claim that you're not basing your opinion of Daniels on one situation, yet you won't give me a single name. Takes two seconds to type a name.

No, I don't like Grimes and I'd prefer to not have him back. Unless he has an attitude reversal and is completely on board with his role. Dotson will be back.

Per his recent interview---he said he signed the contract a month ago. Everything since has been lip service.

Per his recent interview---he said he signed the contract a month ago. Everything since has been lip service.

The more I read about them, the less disappointed I am about this.

If Bill whiffs on Wilson, I'll be disappointed though. I don't want to see Garrett getting starter minutes.

Reactions: toonces11
The more I read about them, the less disappointed I am about this.

If Bill whiffs on Wilson, I'll be disappointed though. I don't want to see Garrett getting starter minutes.
I know. You never wanted him anyway. He was not good enough to play for Kansas. Even though you said he was definitely coming to Kansas you have decided you never wanted him anyway.

Reactions: Quavarius
I know. You never wanted him anyway. He was not good enough to play for Kansas. Even though you said he was definitely coming to Kansas you have decided you never wanted him anyway.

I know reading comprehension isn’t a strength of yours, but I’ve admitted I was initially pretty disappointed. I’ve read more about him since. Also, I’m not sure how making a prediction correlates to desperately wanting him.

LOL so what was the whole KU has Hampton locked up talk? KU coaches once again saying they have a kid locked up when they didnt or kid playing KU for PR?
Look at his own comments and his dads comments leading up to it---then, finding out they signed a contract 1 month prior. Kansas and their staff got played like a fiddle for attention. I'd love to hear what Self says about it off the record.

This guys dad specifically told Kansas' guy that overseas wasn't an option just 10 days ago and anyone spreading those rumors wasn't in the main circle. Posted instagram shots with a ku jersey on, jayhawk shorts on, openly talked about playing with Jalen here. IMO, it doesn't seem very ethical to purposely mislead people and basically flat out lie, just to create buzz----seems pretty self serving. This isn't RJ specific bc it happens all the time---just rubs me the wrong way

and apparently he'd already signed a contract in New Zealand at that time. Kid seems like a great player, his dad seems like a shittier version of lavar ball.

ADVERTISEMENT